Sugar Sugar

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Luhan rises first, he actually didn't have a decent sleep last night (because he kept on thinking of Sehun and their kisses), so he just gets off of his bed and preps for another school day.

Once through, he paces down to the kitchen in an attempt to prepare their breakfast–anything but cereal. Wearing a pink floral apron (Daeun bought) over his uniform, he begins to churn the pancake mix, grinning ear to ear as he reminisces last night's haps. He shared their first kiss as a couple–with addition of some more kisses–and he knows that after their talk, they'll be more comfortable with each other now.

Luhan is on his last scoop of batter to cook when Sehun enters the kitchen. He looks around, checking if Kai is there. When he finds no sign of him, he walks around the counter to the stove where Luhan doesn't seem to notice him. He hugs him from the back. It startles Luhan but when he realizes that it was his boyfriend, he stays still and mimics the other's sweet smile.

"Good morning, Lu."

"Morning, Hun. I cooked pancakes for us," Luhan states the obvious, slightly flustered.

Sehun loses him and chuckles, relieved that he can have an effect on Luhan too. "You look handsome with that pink apron," he comments in which makes Luhan scoffs. "Can I?"

"Can you what?" he asks, lifting his eyebrows up. He's actually thinking if Sehun wants to try the apron. He chuckles at his giddy thought and turns around to put the platter on the table.

"Can I kiss you?" Sehun knows he shouldn't be fidgeting, but his body is involuntarily working, and his heartbeat is also raising its rate.

Luhan gapes at him in disbelief, and soon boffs at his cuteness. "You don't need to ask for permission, silly."

Withal, Sehun stands beside him and gives him a sweet, innocent peck on the cheek.

"Wow. So you're being a gentleman?" Luhan quips, a bit dejected, because he was expecting more than that.

"I'm conservative," Sehun jokes and takes a seat, ready to eat. And that's when Kai decided to make his entrance.

"Good morning, guys," Kai geekedly greets. "Did something good happen? You're both beaming like stupid squids."

"None," they answer in chorus.

Kai mouths an "ow", quite sure that something is up with them. He wants to demand to them to tell him what it would be but that can wait, he'll fill his stomach first. "These pancakes are too sweet than the usual, Lulu," he implies, yet still savoring the flat cake.

 

During lunch, there are still constant stares and glares from the other students but they don't pay them any heed and choose to eat peacefully.

"There's a faculty meeting so they'll dismiss our classes earlier. Why don't we all watch Minseok and Luhan's practice game?" Jongdae infers as he eyes everyone, anticipating them all to agree.

"Sure!" Sehun half-shouted, he sounds a little bit too excited to watch Luhan's practice game for the first time.

"Acting like a supportive bestfriend uh," Jongin scoffs, as Luhan giggles at them, and wishes that no one espies the pink tinge growing on his cheeks.

"And when was I not a supportive bestfriend huh? I even made a banner for you during our first dance recital in first grade while you just said good luck to me," Sehun counters, pouting.

"That was embarrassing, Sese," he snorts but he really appreciates that sweet little thing. And Luhan laughs at the memory.

"These three have quite cute relationship," Baekhyun comments and sips on his iced tea. "Don't you feel sometimes jealous, Kyung?" he jests, but Kai doesn't see the hint.

"You don't have to be jealous, Soo. I am much more like a bestfriend slash their third wheel. They like each other more than they like me, and I do love you," he blabbers and puts his arm on his boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer.

Everyone notices the sudden change of color on Kyungsoo's milky skin, he's flashing different shades of crimson, and his ears are a little deeper in color. He buries his face on the crook of Kai's neck, a little flustered at his own reaction.

"Pfft... It's been a long time since I saw Kyungsoo this embarrassed," Chanyeol doubles over with exaggerated laughter, as Baekhyun joins him.

"Who said you're a third wheel, Kai?" Sehun chides his other concern.

He looks at him in disbelief, aware that Sehun silently wants him dead for saying that in front of Luhan, but Kai opts to divert the topic as smoothly as he can. "So, let's meet after class?" he says and chews the last spoonful of his food. Everyone agrees and heads to their buildings.

 

Kai and Sehun didn't share their last periods, so Sehun saunters to the football field on his own, taking his time since it's still early. He has watched Luhan's games and practice games a million times before, but this time, it feels novel. He'll watch him for the first time as a university student, and as a couple, so he's downright excited to say the least.

When he reaches the field, he isn't expecting any of their friends to be there. There are few players around the area and some students that came to watch the game too.

Sehun turns to his heel and settles for going to the men's room first. When he's done and on his way back to the bleachers, he glances at the slightly ajar door at his right side. He halts and peeks inside the room he assumes the players' dressing room.

He catches a sight of a half- of a man at the far corner of the room. His orbs widen when he realizes th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter