Bafflement

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan gawks at the snoring drunk Sehun on his own bed while swallowing and processing the information he just heard. He is indeed smiling on his sleep and that makes Luhan to cogitate whether to bang him on the headboard or not. It feels like hours for Luhan standing at the edge of the bed, though it actually is just less than five minutes, until he snaps at his train of thoughts and decided to go to his own room.

He succumbs his frazzled body on his supple bed and stares at the pale ceiling, after repeatedly failing to doze off. He wants to just sashay and forget everything that happened a while ago and take a rest but he won't conk off. He wants to inebriate himself but he is more than aware that he is alcohol intolerant and that even makes him drown to his chagrin state.

 

The next morning, he doesn't know how did he slumber last night but anyhow, Luhan is grateful he did. He checks his phone and it's still early seven in the morning that he deems of going back to his stupor but his stomach growls and says otherwise. He needs something to binge and go back to functioning. He groggily paces down to the kitchen and does a double-take when he sees Sehun at the counter isle with a cup of ginger tea on his hand, and all the haps last night churn on his head vividly.

Sehun grins at him, "Good morning, Lu."

What the heck. Luhan gapes at him instead of responding on his greeting, as if wordlessly telling him that Sehun had done the worst sin ever. He sees a slight bleak on his eyes for a second before the taller breaks the contact and goes back to his tea.

"Do you... remember anything last night?" Luhan manages to ask but regrets it immediately. He walks past to Sehun and gets the coffee maker for the obvious reason, and peeks at him.

Sehun is rubbing his hands on the cup, his brows mowing, seems like he is scanning his mind to remember what happened. And after eons, he turns to Luhan, "Did Kai drive me here? I overdrank last night."

Luhan accidentally bang the mug he is holding on the counter, that successfully startles the other, and he mutters a sorry tepidly,"No, he called me and asked me to bring you home." He says while dispensing the coffee to his mug.

His orbs grow wide and if it is any other circumstance, Luhan is surely laughing his out now because of the obvious flabbergasted mien of Sehun, except it isn't. And Sehun parted his lips to say something but soon fails and drinks the rest of his ginger tea in one gulp.

"So you really don't remember anything?"he tries hard to stay calm and sips on his hot coffee.

"Did I up anything?"he asks full of curiousity.

Luhan mentally facepalms.--Yes! ing yes! You bungled my mind and worse is, you don't remember it. Wow. -- "No, you just reeked."

"Ow. Sorry, and thank you, Lu,"he grins and Luhan fights the urge to punch him here and there.

 

Luhan swears he is sure he hadn't have sleepless nights like this even on his past lives. He already tried reading books--which is in fact his least interest--, he already reckoned ten thousand sheeps and back, and the likes to summon the god of sleep to tarry with him, but he still stays wide awake.

Tonight is the second night after Oh dayum Sehun casted a damn spell on him. Not that he believes on his childish act but the fact that his bestfriend did a drunk confession to him, brings him into a baffled state. Although he's intoxicated and might not be thinking straight, there's no way Sehun would say those words without any single warp on it. They say when you are under the influence of alcohol; you'd be able to shout everything from your heart, neglecting any self-concern and consequences. Oh well, is that what he exactly did?

Although, if all of those words are lies, he's sure there's still be a single information there which is a fact. And by that, he won't be able to buy it if 'Sehun, his bestfriend, can cast a spell and actually a voodooist' is the only truth there. Crap. But, really, he would honestly accept a sorcerer bestfriend instead of a homoual bestfriend.

He doesn't know if Sehun is just playing the innocent card for being apathetic about what happened that night or he really didn't remember anything. Luhan clenches his jaw at the thought of the former, because if that is so, he'd be punching him and knocking the wind out of him for being the cause of his enceinte headaches and insomniac nights. It is worse to think that he's the only one suffering after all.

 

Except, Sehun actually remembers the entire thing.

Sehun remembers being a bummer drunkard, even calling Kai his Luhan, to the silence in Luhan's car in their way home, to the part Luhan taking his sneake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter