Jelly Ace

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's dreams are slowly crumbling as the wheels of the bus continue to spin–the bus ride is nothing like what he imagined it to be.

Since it's rush hour, there are so many people travelling to get home from schools or workplaces. He should have just suggested taking a cab instead, if only he knows.

Kyungsoo was too excited that he didn't consider that the traffic is at peak at this hour. The six of them are standing on the aisleway, practicing their balancing skills.

Jongdae and Minseok are standing side by side while holding on a safety post, with the latter's one hand around Jongdae's waist, saving some free space.

Two persons away from them, Chanyeol is gripping on one of the safety handrails above him as Baekhyun girds his arm around his boyfriend's waist as if it's his lifeline.

On their back, Kyungsoo and Kai are pressed against the edge of a seat. The latter clutching at the handrail above him, his other hand clenching on the seat cover in front of Kyungsoo, that basically makes him look like he's backhugging his boyfriend. Whilst the latter faces the window with his back on Kai, he's not comfortable but at least the other is trying to make him at ease. He hesitantly leans back and Kai actually likes the contact.

As the bus stops to the other station, they become more crowded. The businessman on his middle age is pushing Kai a little more to his front with his suitcase. He utters an apology on Kyungsoo's ear and he responses it's alright, but if Kyungsoo has to be honest, he's in a pit of discomfort since his can literally feel Kai's crotch, it isn't erected or what but Kyungsoo thinks he's the one who'll be erected if this will last.

Thankfully, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have to get off of the bus on the next stop, hardly bidding goodbye on Kai, Jongdae and Minseok through the sea of passengers.

Kyungsoo huffs heavily once they're out.

"Kyung?" Baekhyun calls out worriedly because he looks like a sweating mess. "Can you breathe well?"

He nods, gradually getting back on his steady breathing. He starts to walk home–it's just a 10-minute walk from the station–with the couple trailing behind him.

"Do you think that's what happened?" Kyungsoo hears Chanyeol's deep voice.

"He won't be sweating if it's just because of the crowd. The aircon still works though," comes Baekhyun's assertion.

"What are you two talking about?" Kyungsoo hisses knowing exactly that he is their topic. They are now in front of their front door, he turns around, facing the couple.

"That Kai was grinding on you," Chanyeol fesses up, earning a smack from Baekhyun. "B, he's glaring at us!"

Baekhyun turns to him and indeed, he's glaring at them and fuming like he wants to rip their souls. "Sorry, Kyung. We're just assuming since you won't tell us. There's nothing wrong with that, Kyung. There's nothing to be ashamed of," he assures him.

He knows Baekhyun is right, that he's overreacting but his blood won't boils down just yet. "Open the door, Chanyeol," he deadpans.

Chanyeol just stares at him, unable to move a little terrified at his boyfriend's bestfriend. "SatanSoo," the giant blurts out accidentally, and that doesn't help to calm his angry friend down.

"Open the door, Park Chanyeol, while I ask nicely," he says calmly, looking up at Chanyeol.

That's a cue for the giant to move and open the door with his key without any further ado. Whilst Baekhyun pretends checking on the plants on the pots beside the door, trying hard not to burst out laughing.

 

Sehun hurries to the gates like what Luhan asked him to. After a minute of waiting, Luhan pulls over his auto in front of him. The window slowly opens, revealing Luhan who motions for him to come inside.

Once inside, Luhan reaches for the seatbelt and buckles it in before Sehun can do it for himself.

The taller is surprised at this action as Luhan perks a smile, gingering up the butterflies in his stomach for the umpteenth time.

"Where are we going?" Sehun asks the first thing he wants to know right now.

"On a date," Luhan announces with a plastered grin, as he starts the engine.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" he panics.

"I am telling you now. You don't want to?" Luhan glances at him then back to the road.

It's not that he doesn't like it, it's the total opposite. But he fears someone will see them and that won't be good. But knowing Luhan, he got this on hand and he trusts him. "No. It's just... okay. Where exactly?"

"I don't like normal dates on restaurants and stuff, since we're not a normal couple," he turns to Sehun just to wink. "What about shop-hopping? Gallery-hopping?"

Sehun chuckles, his boyfriend sounds so excited and it flatters him. He actually doesn't care where they go, everywhere with Luhan is perfect.

"Hey. I'm asking you. Stop giggling like a schoolgirl," he feigns irritated, but that only makes Sehun thinks he's cuter.

"You know what I want."

"Anywhere is fine as long as you're w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter