12:30

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had ditched several soccer practices the past few weeks due to personal matters, so he has to do extra hardwork on training now especially for their upcoming matchhis very first actual soccer game in college.

During practices, he'd give his very best as if he's in the real game. Minseok, as their captain, can't deny that he is impressed and he acknowledges his determination. Minseok thinks he's taking it all seriously, of course there's nothing wrong with that, but he's worried that Luhan is boring himself into too much fatigue and he's afraid it may affect his health.  He'd leave the field later than everyone, and he'd practice every morning and after class if his schedules allow him to. Luhan always assures him he'll take care of himself, though.

Unbeknownst by everyone, it is also Luhan's way of diverting his thoughts away from his bestfriend, yet if he'd be honest, it barely works.

He always comes home before midnight after some more bonding with the soccer balls. He'd espy Kai snoring in his bed or sometimes talking to Kyungsoo on his phone, and in his own room, Sehun, if not asleep, is either studying or playing random video games.

This time is one of those days that both of his bestfriends are drifting to sleep. He sneaks into Sehun's room, and finds him peacefully sleeping onto his back with one arm crossing on his forehead. Luhan covertly walks up to the edge of the bed and hefts the blanket up enough to cover Sehun's body.

He slumps down to the floor, eyes not leaving Sehun's sleeping figure. The dim light from the lampshade gives him enough access to see his face clearly.

This isn't the first time neither the second time he did this. In all honesty, he lost count already. He doesn't have any specific reason, but doing it sends him serenity after his long, tiring day. It turns out to be on his night routine.

He stares at his face, his sharp features. Luhan contemplates, just like the other nights, when exactly things between them changed. Diverting his eyes to his lips, there again the tingling sensation he often feels whenever Sehun is around recently.

As he continues staring, he's reminded of the night his bestfriend kissed him, and oddly he didn't budge even if he wanted to. He wonders if he will push him away if that happens again.

Everyone seems impelling and hinting him too. Jongdae said Sehun likes him more than a bestfriend and he obviously likes him back, Minseok agreed with him. Daeun also told him to confess, he was puzzled at first, and it just making sense now. Strange enough, Kai is also implying that he likes Sehun more than him, even though they are both his bestfriends.

He admits he hates it when Tao clings on Sehun's arm, when he hugs him or when he whispers something to his ear that makes them look like they're kissing, he also spends more time with the panda.

It also hurt his eyes when some girls in school are boldly flirting with him. This actually isn't new, given he's a kingka. Besides, he's also having the same treatment, but he still isn't pleased.

But what he hates the most is that Sehun acts like he doesn't mind.

He gets into his feet and paces into Kai's room. He wants to get an answer now, maybe an experiment will provide him.

Kai, unlike Sehun, is wildly flailing his limbs on his bed, his blanket on the floor. Luhan picks it up and spread it over him as he plops down same with his position at Sehun's room a while ago.

He stares at Kai, thinking how attractive he is, considering both genders are crushing on him, too. He stares at his lips, one minute, five minutes, but the tingling sensation he felt at the other room never comes. He leans in to Kai, expecting anything, but his body still responds nothing.

Making up his mind, he returns to Sehun's room, finding him exactly the way he left.

He walks toward him and sits on the bed as he carefully moves his fringe out of his face. Luhan spends another couple of minutes just gaping at him. Suddenly, Sehun stirs and shifts his body, so he's now facing at Luhan's direction.

Right at the moment, his body tenses up, and there again the weird things happening inside him. Perhaps the heater is too great in doing its job. He chuckles at the thought of blaming the innocent heater.

Luhan abstractedly inclines on Sehun, and pecks his cheek. Shocked at his own action, he immediately pulls back. He feels his blood rushing to his cheeks, his ears feeling steamy. Too busy on gathering his senses back, he didn't notice Sehun opening his eyes.

The latter sits up, feeling entangled, shocked, and slightly chuffed (because he dreamed of Luhan kissing him on the cheeks) all at the same time. Sehun turns to the alarm clock sitting on his bedside table, and it bears out to be at exactly 12:30 midnight. He stares back at Luhan waiting for him to explain himself for slinking into his room at this ungodly hour, but he remained silent.

"Lu?" Sehun starts worriedly, completely sleep-ridden. "What are you doing here? Is there something wrong?"

"T-The house is burning," comes his nasty excuse, so nasty that he finds the urge to punch himself.

Sehun gets off of his bed to check, but like what he expected, nothing of that is true. He switches the lights on and walks back to Luhan, who is now frozen on his spot.

"Lu, tell me what's wrong," Sehun touches his forehead that cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter