First Hurdle

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan doesn't know what possessed him last night to confess like that all unplanned, he even kissed and hugged his bestfriend, but one thing he's sure is it definitely wasn't some sort of evil spirit because everything feels so right and wondrous. He neither regrets nor blames anyone. He likes this new feeling and he thinks he can live with it.

And he wonders if Sehun feels akin to him.

 

The first half of their classes is not so momentous. During lunch, Sehun and Kai head to the cafeteria after their shared classes.

Their usual table for three expectably expands. They also gain lots of attention from the other students and even from the faculty members more than the kingkas usually receive, yet none of them ever complains.

They approach the table with trays in hands, there Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok and Jongdae are waiting for them.

"Luhan's not here yet?" Kai asks no one in particular as he takes the seat beside his boyfriend while Sehun takes the one across him.

"He's just gone to the bathroom," Minseok answers for him pointing at the tray between his and Sehun's.

Sehun can't help but pose a shy smile when he sees Luhan making his way to them. This isn't go unnoticed by Kai, so he turns his head back and sees Luhan with an identical smile as his other bestfriend.

"Aw!" Sehun yelps as Kai kicks his shin under the table, that catches the others' attention.

Kai plays innocent and starts eating his fried chicken lusciously.

Luhan plumps down amid Sehun and Minseok, blushing as his arm touches Sehun's.

"Are you sick, Luhan? You look like a cherry tomato,” Baekhyun comments. Sehun switches chord on a dime as he proves that Luhan indeed is getting red, as every one of them heeds to him.

Sehun worriedly lifts his hand to his forehead, "You're not that hot, though."

Luhan curses under his breath. He didn't sign up for this. He can't be a freaking tomato each time he has skin to skin contact with Sehun in front of their friends.

"I'm perfectly fine, don't mind me," he huffs and gladly, Baekhyun changes the topic.

"Anyway, our club is having our annual concert, it's our first time to participate, so we want you guys to be there, okay?" Baekhyun demands. "Jongdae, being our lovely president, will provide your tickets," he winks at Jongdae, and the latter raises his three fingers and mouthed an "okay".

"Wow. I'm gonna see you perform on stage, B," Chanyeol utters full of enthusiasm and cranes his neck to kiss his boyfriend square on his lips.

Baekhyun glances at Luhan who usually groans or gives them a reaction that basically expressing he saw something disgusting everytime they kiss in front of him, but something is different today, something that he can't quite explain.

"That will be by the end of the month, mark your calendars," says Kyungsoo, cutting Baekhyun from his thoughts.

 

Kai is contemplating all day what more he can do to make his dumb bestfriend realize that Sehun is his soulmate. He's been pushing them to each other in every chance he can, but seeing that there isn't any progress on Luhan, his hope is surely depreciating now.

Tao told him to be in-charge of their mission when they are in school and he'll do his part when they are at home so Kai can still have his precious time with Kyungsoo, but they never tell Sehun about it.

He never thought that it can be this hard. He has to be careful on his every act, he doesn't want Luhan to misinterpret his intentions, more so to get him offended.

If only he knows that their hardworks are being paid off, he won't have massive headaches anymore.

"Sese," Kai calls once they're on their way back to their next class. "Why won't you just confess on Luhan first?"

Sehun does an abrupt stop and stares at his bestfriend, reflecting on his rather foolish suggestion.

"Look, I know what you and Tao is in to, Daeun said on her letter to me that I should help that neighbor guy to convince Luhan that he likes you. I know you've noticed me acting a little weird lately"

"So weird," Sehun corrects him.

Kai rolls his eyes, "Whatever. Well, that what Daeun wants me to do."

"But why didn't you tell me that you are Daeun's recruit?" he says and resumes walking.

He chuckles at the term he used, "Shorty can be so weird. Anyway, I was saying that maybe you can just confess to him to make our lives easier. You know, Luhan is smart yet so dumb."

The two reaches their classroom but Sehun still has no response to that, until their professor makes his entrance. "Thank you, Kai," he whispers and heeds to their professor.

 

Unlike Kai, Tao is not having a hard time on his part, making Luhan jealous is somewhat effortless since he just have to stick around Sehun. And let's just say that that is part of his nature.

"Are you always bored in your own unit? Don't you have any other friends?" Luhan asks Tao in one go.

The panda is always there almost everyday, and to say the least, he's succeeding on making him jealousand pissed off. "I just moved in from China, in case you didn't know. I gain three friends here in Korea and it just happened that they live in here, but the other one left. So, yes. I don't have any other friends yet beside Sehun and Kai," Tao responds nonchalantly and back to helping Sehun on his homework. The latter looks up from his notebook, not sure if he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter