After First

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three go to none other than Daeun's favorite attraction in Seoul, the Namsan Tower. It is the place she missed the most so she insisted to go there rather than driving around the city (which is Luhan's idea) since it's already getting late. Besides, the panoramic view of the city lights is so much better, as she said.

 

 

To ride a cable car indeed will always be a great protest of Luhan's every part because of his fear of heights, but he has no other choice but to get in it.

 

Whilst Sehun and Daeun seem enjoying the view from the middle of the Namsan Mountain to the N Tower, Luhan plumps down at the corner, trying his best to ignore the fact that they are hefting 700 feet above the ground.

 

Sehun, who is so much aware of Luhan's dread, kneels down and puts his arms on his bestfriend's back. "Close your eyes," he says, and the elder of the two complies as he continues, slowly uttering every word. "We are at the park, there are kids few meters away from us. They are playing soccer. Suddenly, the ball dashes to our direction and you kick it like a pro soccer player."

 

Luhan grins and the taller feels his body gradually relaxing.

 

"The kids smile at you. You play with them, and they seem so hype and amazed, you—"

 

"And I, I force you to join us," Luhan butts in, and Sehun is caught off guard but the laughter from both of his friends makes him smile and mimics them soon.

 

 

The next thing he knows, they already are pacing to the Teddy Bear Museum. Daeun is gripping on Sehun's arm as they walk ahead of him. Luhan admits for the umpteenth time that the two look like a lovely couple and he feels a little out of place.

 

Daeun resembles a little girl yearning for teddy bears as they enter the museum. He asks Sehun to take pictures of her with every teddy bear displayed, from mini to the giant ones.

 

As they get out, she grabs the camera from Sehun and compels the two guys to pose with the huge teddy bear at the entrance. But Daeun isn't contented with her shot because she swears it can be a candidate for the most awkward picture ever, judging from their odd smiles, though, it is better than nothing. But still, his friends look pretty boys, and she just proved that life indeed is unfair.

 

She continues to go around the place with Sehun and Luhan in tow. Daeun seems she has stored lots of energy for this day. They go to the N Plaza, to the gift shop, they check the menu of the cafes and restaurants but never ordered, they go to the observatory and lastly to the terrace where the Locks of Love is.

 

Daeun buys three padlocks with different designs. And as they expected, Luhan protests even before she lays her idea—that they should lock their padlocks there so that their friendship will last forever.

 

They write their names and the date on the padlocks, Sehun is the first one to put his puppy-designed padlock on one of the lock trees, then Daeun forces Luhan to follow suit and put his hello kitty-designed one with Sehun's.

 

When it's her turn, she furtively puts her butterfly padlock few inches away from the two, leaving the puppy and hello kitty look like padlocks of a couple. And as they throw their keys away, she makes sure that the other two won't see what she did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter