Distraught

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop it!” Kyungsoo whines as he sees his boyfriend blown up by Luhan. He leans down to check Kai and gives him an are-you-okay look, though he already knows the answer. Kai nods still as if he can convince not Kyungsoo but himself that everything is dandy.

 

Luhan is about to give Kai another hard fist when Kyungsoo stands up, hands are flailing sideways trying to protect his already bruised boyfriend. He shuts his eyes, wishing that he could dodge Luhan’s direct punch. He expected a loud thud and agonizing sore on his face but he hears a mocking laughter instead.

 

“So that’s what you’ve got, Kai?!” He says wryly. “What a scene! Your boyfriend trying to protect you uh," Luhan plasters a smirk and shots Kai a gut look. “As if he can. He’s a ! What else can he do aside from flirting guys and infecting them?!”

 

Before he can fuss, Kyungsoo feels a jagged hand scrunching on his uniform as Luhan is pinning him harshly on the wall.

 

“I must teach you a lesson —“

 

Kai didn't let him finish his statement and hastily gives him a jab on his jaw before he straightens himself up.

 

“Stay. Away. From. Kyungsoo!” Kai hollers and gives him another punch before Luhan takes himself back. “Don’t ever mock on him, or else…”

 

Luhan hits the floor once again but still manages to get into his feet. “Knight in shining armor. Tch—” he spats as he wipes the staining blood on the corner of his lips.

 

“Better mind your own business Luhan!” Kai yells and paces towards Kyungsoo who is still glued on the wall. Shocked. Concussed. Kai holds his boyfriend’s hand.

 

“You’re already infected Kai!” Luhan scoffs.

 

“No. I’m just in love!”

 

“In love? Damn it!”

 

“You’re right! A damn thing that someone like you don't even know!”

 

Kai squeezes Kyungsoo’s hand and ushers him away, leaving the dumbfounded Luhan. Someone like me? You’ll regret this Kai.

 

Sehun is ambling towards the washroom when he passes by Kai and Kyungsoo. He opens his mouth to address them but no words came out. They seemed to be in a hurry and didn’t notice him.

 

His eyes trails them and notices the darkening bruises on Kai’s face and an openly worried look on Kyungsoo’s.

 

“Sehun, you’re late!” Luhan cuts him from his thoughts.

 

“What happened?” He asks. Sehun got an idea though. But he still wants to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

 

“You've missed the show."

 

“What show? What are you trying to pull?”

 

“I just taught Kai and his gay lover a lesson,"Luhan mocks deciding on himself that he won over Kai.

 

“No way—“ Sehun mumbles overly thinking on what did Luhan do to both Kai and Kyungsoo. He knows this is inevitable. But he still hopes that his two bestfriends won’t go this far that they'd have physical rage after Kai went to them and introduced the doe-eyed boy as his boyfriend.

 

Sehun tried his best to stop Kai from doing it. Since both of them know that Luhan is somewhat allergic with gays and the act would just conclude their friendship. But Kai loves Kyungsoo that much that he can’t hide their relationship. Even to Luhan. He could risk everything for Kyungsoo.

 

“Yes way, Sehun," Luhan smirks. “You should see how that gay tried to duck Kai. He’s so pathetic.”

 

 

 

It is lunch time when Luhan and Sehun are in the cafeteria with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter