Chapter 2

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your nephew? He's so good-looking. Just like his Aunt Tiffany.”

Yuri winked and let Tiffany smack his arm all she wanted, he loved seeing her blush like a high school girl falling in love. “Are you flirting with me, Mr Kwon?” Tifany smirked and played with the buttons of Yuri's shirt, making the hair on the back of his neck as chills ran down his spine. 

Yuri opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out like he hoped it did, he looked like a gaping fool in front of Tiffany's captivating eye-smile. 

He was such a mess. 

“Yuri? Are you okay?” Tiffany asked, this time with worry and concern evident in her voice. The iness and appeal was all gone from the teasing as her eyes now showed nothing but care for the guy in front of her.

Yuri scratched the back of his head in embarrassment before mumbling bashfully, “I'm o-okay. This has to stop. I'm being a fumbling moron.” He had never stuttered or felt this way about a woman before. 

“It's cute.”

Tiffany was completely honest with him and herself, she never met a guy who was so mesmerized by her that he couldn't even say a simple sentence without stuttering while making eye contact. 

Yuri followed the older girl to the living room and the two sat on the small sofa. It was albeit uncomfortable for both of them to say the very least. Tiffany never brought any guy home except her cousin who came over often, there was simply no need to when there were guys involved in her job. 

“Anyway, whose kid is that?” Yuri broke the awkward silence and took off his cap, ruffling his brown hair. “That's my late brother's son.” Tiffany's voice became a lot softer than the original volume she spoke at. Yuri mentally kicked his for asking such a stupid question. 

Yuri caressed Tiffany’s hand, “I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you living here alone?” He never wanted to do her any harm, he simply wanted to know her better. “Yeah. I decided to move out of my father's house in LA after my mother passed away and here I am, all alone in Korea. I told him that I wanted to be independent but he didn't listen and just threw me out of the house. My sister, Michelle is married to some American guy and they're living in San Francisco.”

Tiffany looked at Yuri, smiling at his attempt to comfort her through small but meaningful actions. “I know this may be too quick but just bear in mind that Sica, Yoong and I will always be here for you, alright? Come to us when you need help, we'll help you out as much as we can.” Yuri assured and Tiffany threw her arms around his neck, flinging her body into his strong arms.

“Thank you, Yuri.”

‘I just hope I don't fall too hard for you in the process...’

 

-

 

“Oppa!”

Krystal was screaming at the top of her voice, looking at her beloved brother's face on her computer screen through skype. The younger girl had to stay in the hospital for one more night before she could finally go home and take a well-deserved rest.

Krystal had promised Yuri that she would skype with him every night that she was required to stay in the hospital. Others would have thought of Yuri as over-protective but Krystal wouldn't have her brother any other way.

She loved feeling protected by all her siblings. Krystal was pampered the most by Yuri ever since they were kids and it was no surprise that she was still dependent on him. 

Yuri stared at his baby sister’s face on the screen, “Hi, Princess. How did your tests go today? Were the practices too tough?”  

“It was relatively easy, Oppa. Easier than I expected. I aced those practices and Professor said that I got the highest among all the interns in our age group. Do I get a reward?” Krystal pouted cutely and that was it for Yuri.

“Yes, you do. What do you want for your present?” Yuri offered with a defeated sigh, he was never going to get rid of the habit of spoiling Krystal. 

Key and Jonghyun watched as their masculine friend turned into a puppy in front of his baby sister. He protected; pampered and loved Krystal more than anything else in this world. 

Krystal immediately put on her puppy eyes, she knew Yuri had a soft spot for her aegyo, “I don't know yet. I'll try to decide when I come home tomorrow morning. You're going to wait for me to come home, right?”

“Definitely. Work hard, sweetheart. See you tomorrow.”

“I love you, Oppa.”

“I love you too, Soojung.”

Yuri hung up and turned around, only to be faced with an amused Key and Jonghyun. The two gave him a knowing look and he smiled sheepishly, it wasn't his fault that Krystal was so good at making him falter.

The tanned guy jogged out to the area for lifting weights and saw the young, handsome blonde. “Hyung, how did your dinner date turn out last night? Did you manage to get some?” Sehun teased and dodged as he saw a flying soccer ball coming straight towards his face.

The blonde stuck his tongue out at Yuri and his eyes widened, looking at Yuri who was charging at him like a fuming bulldog who got woken up from his nap.

“Oh Sehun! Stop teasing your Hyung!” Donghae chided and looked at the two monkeys with a sigh. 

Yuri and Sehun would never stop their childish behaviour even when they were already in their twenties. Unlike both of them, the youngest which happened to be the most mature was Taeyong.

Donghae watched “Taeyong, come over here and help me sort out the packages please.”

 

It was early morning and Yoona could feel her arms ache from lifting weights the previous day. She yawned and rubbed her right eye slightly, walking into the gym. “Donghae-oppa, where's Yuri?” Yoona asked, looking around the gym. She saw every trainer on the list and perhaps some new ones but her cousin was nowhere to be found. 

“Catching Sehun. You know how those 2 are like in the morning. If you manage to find him, please give him a good kick in the for being so unhelpful today.” Taecyeon interrupted and patted Yoona's shoulder, “Taeyong has been helping and those two are busy running around. Seriously...”

“I'll kick the both of them for you guys.”

Yoona smiled and headed towards the locker room, changing into her exercise attire. Her thoughts travelled back to a certain girl by the name of Krystal Kwon Soo-Jung. 

Yoona had been courting Krystal for quite some time but Krystal never really gave Yoona that sort of attention. She wasn't dense, she was very much aware of Yoona's feelings for her.

As if Krystal had been reading her mind a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter