Chapter 23

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

 

 

 

“She forgave you like that? So easily?”

“Yeah…” Yuri mumbled shyly, looking at his phone.

Taeyeon was struggling to keep in his laughter, seeing how whipped Yuri was now that Tiffany had forgiven him. He himself found it difficult to believe that Tiffany would forgive Yuri so easily, much less Yuri himself. Tiffany was definitely soft-hearted but to forgive Yuri after being hurt so much; it was really admirable of her. Don’t talk about Yuri, even Taeyeon could guarantee there would not be a repeat of this ever again.

“No wonder you’re so whipped now.”

“Yah. Speak for yourself.”

Yuri couldn’t deny it; it was as if Tiffany had changed him into a different man overnight. He no longer waited for Tiffany to text him, he spammed her with different messages professing his love for her. Tiffany enjoyed it and replied to him whenever she could but now that she was working for the last two weeks; she wanted to enjoy it to the fullest and make sure that she didn’t let Minho down.

“Appa!”

Junhyung jumped into Yuri’s lap without warning, causing Yuri to jump a little as he wrapped his arms around the little boy. Yuri wanted to reprimand Junhyung a little but when he snuggled his face into Yuri’s shoulders, there was no hope for that. Yuri wanted to go out with Tiffany alone; Junhyung had to stay with Taeyeon and Jessica for the day or they wouldn't be able to spend time together. 

“Junhyung, you’re going to give Umma to me for today.”

“Appa…”

Taeyeon rolled his eyes when he saw the look in Yuri’s eyes, practically pleading for him to convince Junhyung to do follow his instructions – Yuri was a er.

“Junhyung-ah, I think you should really give Appa and Umma some time to themselves,” Taeyeon started, “remember how much they’ve been fighting? Now that Appa has finally managed to get Umma to forgive him, shouldn’t you help Appa make Umma happier?”

Tiffany did look a little happier nowadays... Junhyung bit on his lower lip as he tried to debate within himself. He very much wanted his mother to spend time with Yuri if it meant that she would remain happy for the rest of her life. Yuri did make Tiffany happy almost effortlessly; no one could deny they were a perfect match. Junhyung didn't even need to think about it again; Tiffany was all Yuri's today. 

As Yuri was about to call for Tiffany... 

“YAH UMMA!!!! APPA’S BRINGING YOU OUT!!”

 

*

 

Tiffany interlaced her fingers with Yuri’s, taking a glance at her boyfriend every now and then to check on his expression – Yuri had been so, so embarrassed when Junhyung publicly announced his plan to the entire restaurant. She found it adorable and undoubtedly amusing that Yuri slammed his forehead onto the table in pure embarrassment, knowing that her son didn't do it on purpose. 

“You’re still blushing?”

“No, I’m not.”

“You are!”

Yuri tried to look the other way so Tiffany would stop poking his cheek but the more he tried to turn, the more Tiffany would pull him to look at her. He tried again but to no avail, “Fany, stop!” Yuri tried to swat Tiffany’s hands away from him but when she placed one palm on his abs and pressed her body against his, his entire body froze; there was no part of him that was listening to him.

Tiffany turned Yuri and placed both her hands on Yuri’s shoulders, her eye-smile revealing itself when Yuri didn’t look at her but his cheeks were still pink. “You look just like a cherry tomato,” Tiffany giggled, moving closer to place a kiss on Yuri’s lips, “one of my favourites.” Supporting herself by her hands on Yuri’s shoulders, Tiffany climbed up to Yuri’s shoulders and planted another kiss on his cheek.

Before Yuri could react, Tiffany had walked away and left her boyfriend behind.  

“Fany!”

“What?” Tiffany forced herself to keep in her laughter, wanting to maintain a nonchalant stance in front of her boyfriend. She teased Yuri on purpose and now she really wanted to kiss him for being cute. “What is it, Yuri? Why do you keep whining for me?”

Yuri stretched out his arms and stood in front of Tiffany, making sure his girlfriend had no escape soon. He pouted his lips and shut his eyes, waiting for another rewarding kiss from Tiffany for being so obedient when she . He couldn't get enough of Tiffany, it seemed; furthermore, it was extra hot when Tiffany was the one who was all over him right at the beginning. 

“Gosh, no more kisses till tonight.”

“YAHHHHH!!!”

 

*

*

 

Yuri found it adorable to see Tiffany shuffling her feet at the sight of the gym in front of them - Tiffany had stopped exercising for quite some time now so the mere thought of resuming the torture was not a good one. He brought Tiffany here because this was the place where they first met, and he had arranged surprises at every memorable location of their relationship.

“I’m never letting you plan dates anymore,” Tiffany crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes sarcastically, “if exercising is considered a date to you, we should just hold hands and sing sad songs.”

“Shall we sing sad songs then?”

“Shut up!”

Tiffany frowned when Yuri burst into laughter before hopping onto the treadmill in front of them. She simply sat at the sit-up board and waited for Yuri to do something; this was all so confusing. Yuri waited for a short while before a bottle came flying - exactly the same way Tiffany had threw it - towards his head. He also fell off the treadmill and faked a little movement, laying his head right in Tiffany's lap. 

“Yah, Kwon Yul! Are you okay?” Tiffany screeched, her hands carefully running through Yuri’s hair to check if there was a bruise of some sort hidden underneath, “what the hell is going on with you?! Why would you subject yourself to these accidents over and over again?”

Oh God, she was adorable; simply the cutest of the cutest.

Tiffany Hwang had been through so much, even got hurt by her very own boyfriend, and here she was worrying over Yuri’s head that was clearly not injured at all. Yuri relished moments like this, especially of Tiffany being this cute and frantic over him – she was an independent woman as emphasized many times before; but to see a different side to her, it was completely refreshing.

“This is how we first met, yes?”

“… Yes…”

 

1st Note:

I’m so glad we met; one of the things that I’d hold close to my heart.

Remember this letter: U

 

 

*

 

Tiffany clung to Yuri tightly; the club was never a safe scene for any couple due to the intense atmosphere there – the lighting, the dance floor, the clingy girls and guys – not safe in the least. Yuri rubbed Tiffany’s hand in an assuring manner; he came with one intention only, and that was to sweep Tiffany off her feet after hurting her so badly. To be fairly honest, Yuri had more to worry about if they were going to worry about other people checking their partner out.

“Fany-ah, trust me.”

Yuri didn’t receive an answer and he frowned, turning Tiffany to face him properly; they needed to get something straight if they were going to be in a club. “I know I’ve hurt you a lot, and I don’t want a repeat of that.” Yuri cupped Tiffany’s face and rested his forehead on hers, “I didn’t bring you here to hurt you, okay?” Yuri stopped his sentence there and linked his fingers with Tiffany’s, leading her into the entrance of the club.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter