Chapter 14

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously, Yuri,” Tiffany mumbled, her concentration was on Yuri’s bruised knuckles, “don’t need to show that you love me in this manner… I know you do.” Yuri winced when Tiffany gently applied some cream to minimize the swelling; he suddenly regretted punching the wall so hard this morning. “But that Thai idiot doesn’t know how much I love you…” Yuri whined.

Right on cue, Junhyung palmed his forehead with his tiger plush, as if he understood what Tiffany was trying to explain to Yuri. Although he was merely a little boy, he knew what Yuri was trying to prove when they confronted a blonde man near the male restroom this morning; he had never seen his father get so angry before.

Tiffany cupped Yuri’s cheeks gently, placing a small kiss on Yuri’s lips, “it doesn’t matter. I know you love me and that’s all that matters.” Yuri grinned and nodded obediently, Tiffany sounded like a philosopher who had been in love countless times. He loved being with a smart woman and one who could look after him as well as he could look after her. 

Tiffany was the one. 

Enough said.

Junhyung was so busy with Yuri's phone that he didn't realise his parents were already lying on the couch together, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Tiffany cupped the back of Yuri's neck as she moved her lips against Yuri's, the two smiling shyly into the kiss.

Yuri felt his insides tremble as Tiffany's fingers moved up to his hair, tugging him as close as possible. Junhyung got a shock when Yuri's phone vibrated violently and he got onto his little feet, “Papa, your phone!”

The eye-smiling woman groaned and let go of Yuri, wiping the corner of her lips. Yuri chuckled at how needy Tiffany was being and he took the phone from the little boy, tapping on the Kakaotalk icon to open his messages. 

 

 

To: Yul

Yul, I need you to fetch Seo from the airport, I have a last-minute class at the academy. I know you don’t have any gym sessions today so please do us a favour! Soojung has to head back to the hospital for another one of her practice operations… thanks!

From: Hyung

 

 

Yuri’s eyes widened and he jumped up, “oh no… I forgot Seobaby’s coming back today!” He smacked the back of his head a few times, wondering how he could have forgotten about his first sister coming back from the US today. Tiffany burst into laughter as she hugged her knees and lay on the sofa, laughing at how silly her boyfriend looked.

He turned to Tiffany and couldn’t stop himself from smiling as well, Tiffany looked beautiful when she was laughing without a single worry in the world. Yuri walked to the sofa and sat beside Tiffany, placing both arms on either side of her, “what’s so funny, Miss Hwang?” Tiffany lifted her hand and covered , trying hard to giggling, “you looked so stupid when you were hitting and talking to yourself.” Yuri rolled his eyes playfully till he felt Tiffany grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to her.

Their breaths tickled each other’s lips; eyes constantly darting between their rightful target and each other’s eyes. Yuri ran his finger over Tiffany’s soft, plump lips, “you’re beautiful, you know that?” Tiffany knew she was already blushing at Yuri’s gentle, loving gaze but those words turned her into a fresh garden tomato.

“You always tell me that though I know I’m not...” Tiffany regretted saying it when she saw Yuri’s grin turn upside down instantly.

The tanned guy pushed himself up and held onto Tiffany’s waist, lifting her onto his lap so Yuri was now cradling her. Yuri tightened his arms around Tiffany and pressed his forehead against hers, staring into her eyes. “Why do you think you’re not beautiful?”

Tiffany couldn’t meet Yuri’s eyes, she no longer feels beautiful after that disgusting incident. Ever since the day she was discharged from hospital, she ignored every comment that was a compliment and took it as a form of pity - these people were trying to make her feel better, that's all. No one sincerely meant their words so Tiffany didn't bother either. She knew she could no longer be beautiful after being touched everywhere against her will anyway. 

Yuri wasn’t going to allow it, he lifted Tiffany’s chin to meet his gaze. 

“Baby, don’t you dare feel that you’re not beautiful… because you literally sparkle in my eyes.” Yuri whispered, his thumbs gently rubbing the sides of Tiffany’s slim waist. “I don’t care who thinks badly of you. If they ever saw you through my eyes, you would be just as beautiful or even more for that matter.” Tiffany's tears were welling up in her eyes, she really felt so touched and unworthy of Yuri's love for her. 

To her, Yuri was a pure and kind-hearted man with a genuine soul. He took care of Junhyung like he was the biological father when it couldn't be further from the truth. Yuri treated her like a husband would, not just a mere boyfriend and Tiffany felt even guiltier at that. Marriage has never crossed her mind and if Yuri ever propose, she couldn't accept. 

Not anytime soon. 

Yuri palmed Tiffany's cheek and brushed away her tears gently, “don’t cry, Fany… Hush…” Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter