Chapter 4

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can scold me now, Yuri.”

Tiffany looked down at the floor and played with her fingers, feeling nervous about Yuri's reaction towards her untrue words regarding Junhyung. Yuri walked towards where Tiffany stood and lifted her chin, letting their eyes meet. She could see the sincerity and purity in his eyes, she was really touched. Just by that simple gesture, Tiffany knew that Yuri didn't blame her for anything. Not even about that huge lie she told.

“Why would I scold you? We all have reasons for our actions. You're not an exception to me.” Yuri whispered, bringing the teary-eyed girl into his arms.

Tiffany threw her arms around Yuri's neck as she burst into tears, feeling overwhelmed at Yuri's kindness towards her. No one had treated her this way in such a long while. Yuri ran his fingers through Tiffany's red locks and rubbed her back using his free hand, calming her from her own burst of emotions – she must have been through lots of trying times.

“I'm s-sorry...”

“Shhh.... I'm not leaving you alone.”

Yuri closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Tiffany's forehead, feeling her arms tighten around his waist. Yuri could feel the woman’s insecurities being poured out in one single hug, Tiffany had been left behind before. He decided that he would be the last one standing beside her even if everyone left.

A few minutes passed and Yuri could feel Tiffany stop sobbing, she broke the hug and looked at him like a little girl who cried because she couldn't get her favourite stuffed toy.

“Are you feeling better?”

Tiffany shook her head and pouted, leaning her chin against Yuri's chest as she stared into his eyes. He would have liked to crack up into laughter but seeing how cute Tiffany was, he chuckled and lifted his two hands.

He placed both hands on her cheeks and squeezed them together mischieviously. “aigoooooo.. Fany-umma, why are you not feeling better?” Tiffany let out a small whine as she could imagine herself looking like a pufferfish with her cheeks being squeezed together, the front of her face would look slightly fatter. “Keke, okay. I'll stop. Can we eat now? I'm starving.” Yuri rubbed his stomach and walked the both of them into the kitchen.

Pulling out the chair for Tiffany, he bent down and pointed to his cheek. The redhead ignored him and pretended as she hadn't seen what he wanted. Yuri bent even lower, making the distance between his cheek and Tiffany's lips to an inch. Gosh, he's just like a kid. Tiffany thought, giggling to herself as she planted a kiss on his cheek. She held up her napkin and covered her face shyly, feeling pink going up to her cheeks.

“Why aren't you asking me any questions, Yuri? I know you're confused and you have burning questions.” Tiffany mumbled, shoving another rice cake into . Yuri took a lettuce into his hand and slowly picked his ingredients to make a wrap, “if you don't wish to tell me, then I don't want to know too.”

Tiffany smiled gratefully and picked up a piece of beef, offering it to the tanned guy in front of her. Yuri saw it and chuckled, he had been making the lettuce wrap for her.

“Fated.”

They both burst into laughter and continued feeding each other as the night continued. Even though Yuri did have burning questions as to why Tiffany had hid the truth from him, being patient was the best solution for now.

 

 

“Well, this was fun.”

Tiffany stood near the door as she watched Yuri put on his socks. She wanted so much for him to stay and keep her company tonight but she didn't want to be a burden to him. “Yeah, it sure was. It's always a fun time with you around, Princess.” Yuri smiled, looking up at the redhead who was staring at him with a curious gaze.

Tiffany giggled and kicked him playfully, covering her blushing face with her small hands. Yuri stood up and took her hands, interlacing their fingers together. “Can I stay over tonight?” Yuri whispered, burying his face into her neck once more. He felt like he needed to have her near him always; protect her and keep her happy.

The older woman’s voice was failing her as she felt warmth radiating around her heart. She was falling too fast and it was going to get her hurt again. Making Yuri prove his feelings were the best way. “Of course.” Tiffany whispered back and brought her hand up to his hair, running her fingers through his hair. It was a beautiful feeling, having someone that wants to be with you every hour of the day.

 

 

“A penny for your thoughts, beautiful?”

Yuri walked into the small balcony where Tiffany was standing at. She had a glass of wine in her hand as she looked into the scenery. At first, he was surprised at how small the her place was. Tiffany decided to spend more money on the bedroom and Junhyung's room instead of having a big living room when her son and her were the only living occupants.

“Just wondering why you're still not asking about Junhyung. The truth will hurt both of us and it may extinguish any hope of us being more than friends but honesty comes first in a fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter