Chapter 6

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri woke up first, feeling his limbs slightly cramped due to the awkward sleeping position on the sofa. He realised that he was lying on something soft, only to find out that it was Tiffany's plump chest. He got off quietly with a blushing face and walked towards Tiffany's bedroom. 

He saw little Junhyung sprawled on the bed, obviously enjoying the space for himself since there was no one else to fight with him over the bed. 

' Aigoo, you're such a handsome boy... ' 

The tanned guy bent down and moved the soft strands of hair away from Junhyung's face, placing a small loving kiss on the baby's forehead. He took his jacket that was hanging on the bed stand and walked back to the living room, looking at Tiffany who was sleeping peacefully. 

Knowing that lifting her would wake her up, he threw his jacket over her. Yuri went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, realising that they had finished the food last night. 

He looked at his appearance and chuckled, he was just wearing exercise shorts and a v-neck shirt. It looked unsightly for him to go out in that but he didn't want Tiffany to get cold. 

Princess,

I'm going out to buy some groceries.

If you wake up and I'm not back yet, call me if you need anything else.

I'll get them on my way back. 

Keke, give me a kiss when I'm back.

Yuri. 

Yuri smiled at his own note and wore his sneakers, going out into the chilly morning. He walked along the street with a content smile, ignoring the hungry stares given by the ladies walking around. 

It wasn't at all surprising, he was a gym trainer so having a good body was very basic. 

" KWON SEOBANG!! " Yuri turned around and a blonde girl was walking briskly towards him, not wanting to run as her motto was put. 

Jessica pounced onto her cousin and ruffled his hair roughly, missing the sight of Yuri getting scared of her antics. Yoona had been updating her about Yuri's lovelife and Jessica wanted to find out who her cousin was after now. 

" Noona, what are you doing out so early? " 

" Yoong wants to eat so I have to buy some stuff since Umma isn't around and Appa is on a business trip. " Jessica rolled her eyes and pouted at Yuri. 

" Aish, that baby shikshin. Come on, Noona. I'll carry you there, stop giving me those puppy eyes. You don't look that cute, alright? Save it for someone else. " 

Jessica pouted again and slapped Yuri's head before hopping onto his back, the two cousins now heading towards the supermarket nearby. 

*

" I need some cabbage and lettuces... " Yuri mumbled to himself, walking towards the vegetable section. He didn't know how to choose so he did Coca-cola to decide which ones to pick for everything. 

Finally giving up, Yuri just picked 5 of each type and shoved them into the trolley while Jessica was still on his back, dozing off into a deep slumber. 

Going towards the section for tidbits and snacks, he picked out some packets of biscuits that were soft and suitable for infants before grabbing a few bags of chips that Tiffany fancied. 

He threw the snacks into the trolley and continued walking along the various aisles. Jessica snuggled closer towards his shoulder and tried to find a comfortable position. 

Going towards the frozen section, he got some beef and different types of meat. He continued walking for a while longer and grabbed whatever else necessary.

" Noona, don't you dare fall asleep. " Yuri warned and used his head to knock hers gently. If Jessica falls asleep on his back, she won't wake up until tomorrow. 

" Alright. Why are you buying baby snacks anyway? You can't be pregnant. " Jessica yawned and stared at the packets of baby snacks lying in the trolley. 

" U-Uh, I like eating them. I miss eating them. " Yuri wanted to smack himself for coming up with such a stupid excuse but to his surprise, Jessica pinched his ears and giggled at her cousin's supposed childishness. 

*

" I'm done with buying groceries. I already bought Yoona some jajangmyun since you were dozing off. Be careful on your way home, Noona. I'll be going first. " Yuri said and kissed Jessica's cheek before walking back towards Tiffany's apartment. 

Walking into the living room, he realised that Tiffany was still sleeping with his jacket still on her. Yuri laughed and walked into the kitchen, placing everything he had bought into its rightful place. 

" WAHHHHH!!! " 

Yuri put down the knife and hurriedly ran towards the master bedroom, not wanting Junhyung to wake Tiffany up. She must have been tired last night, trying to lul Yuri back to sleep after waking him up. 

" Junhyung-ah... Uncle Yuri's here.. " Yuri picked Junhyung up and rocked him in his arms gently. Instantly, the little infant started playing with Yuri's hair like he loved to. 

" Papa... Mamama..... " Junhyung mumbled and wrapped his arms around Yuri's neck, snuggling towards his neck. Yuri chuckled at the ticklish sensation and carried Junhyung to the bathroom.

" Shall we brush our teeth, handsome? " Yuri squeezed the tube of toothpaste that was suitable for babies onto a smaller toothbrush. 

Junhyung clapped his hands happily and opened his mouth for Yuri to brush his teeth, he looked at himself in the mirror and saw the foam surrounding his little mouth. 

" You like brushing your teeth, huh? " 

The infant nodded excitedly and placed both his hands on Yuri's cheeks, them downwards like he loved doing to Yuri's defined jawline and cheek bones. 

" Woahhhhhhh.. " Yuri made sound effects to accompany Junhyung's antics and it tickled the little boy very much. 

The two continued to have fun, oblivious of the amused stares coming from the redheaded lady standing at the door of the bathroom. 

" Having fun without Mommy? " Tiffany finally made a sound and walked into the bathroom, tiptoeing to place a sweet morning kiss on Yuri's cheek. 

" Mamama... " Junhyung stretched out his arms and went to Tiffany, smothering her face with wet kisses. Yuri smiled before bending down, it was his turn to wash up now that he was done with Junhyung. 

Tiffany rubbed Yuri's back and headed out of the bathroom, bringing Junhyung to the living room with her. Passing her phone to her son, she realised that he was only looking at the picture of Yuri carrying him.

She looked at Junhyung's dimples as the little boy laughed, he was just so happy with Yuri around. 

As embarrassing as it was, she admitted that she was much happier with him around as well. The tanned guy walked out from the bathroom, only to fid Tiffany daydreaming on the couch.

Yuri wrapped his arms around Tiffany's neck from the back, successfully breaking Tiffany away from her daydreams. The redhead turned to the side and looked at Yuri, kissing his cheek once again. 

" Are you cooking breakfast? " Yuri asked, snuggling his nose into her neck to hide his blushing cheeks. 

" We don't have anymore food in the fridge, Yuri. " Tiffany lifted her hand and locked her fingers in his hair, massaging his scalp as gently as she could. 

" I stocked everything up this morning. " 

" When? " Tiffany whispered, not remembering Yuri leave the house at all in the morning. It was only 9.30am and everything was bought  already, just when did Yuri leave the house? 

" I went to the supermarket before you woke up. I left a note somewhere... Huwammmm.. " Yuri mumbled and yawned like a tiger, he was feeling more tired than expected. 

" You can sleep while I make breakfast, sweetheart. Looks like you woke up extra early to get some stuff, I'll whip up a feast for all three of us today. " 

Yuri shook his head and pulled Tiffany up, both walking into the kitchen together. Junhyung was now busy watching his favourite Power Rangers show, not disturbing anyone for the time being. 

Tiffany walked to the refrigerator while Yuri rinsed his face at the sink, trying to freshen up and get the sleepiness out of his system. Her jaw fell slack, looking at the shelves stacked with food. 

" Yul, why did you buy so much of everything? 5 heads of cabbages and 5 heads of lettuces... Are you trying to grow some crops here? " Tiffany held out two in her hand and giggled to herself. 

" I didn't know how to pick out the good and bad ones so I bought a few of each in case there were bad ones among them. " Yuri rubbed his neck shyly and leaned against the counter as Tiffany continued to check out the things that were bought by Yuri this morning. 

" I think you bought the whole supermarket. " Tiffany teased, every single shelf was packed to the brim and there were some packets laying on the counter as well as the dining table. 

" Sorry. " Yuri mumbled and looked at the floor, feeling slightly embarrassed at his blunder. He didn't know much about cooking but he could do anything else. 

" Nothing to be sorry about, sweetheart. Remember, it's the thought that counts after all. " The redhead walked to him and cupped his face, caressing his cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter