Chapter 15

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun’s tears trickled down her cheeks involuntarily, unable to bear the thought of Nichkhun giving Tiffany up to a bunch of thugs just to save his pathetic self. She clamped her hand over and continued to let out small sobs; Nichkhun had been chased out of the house right after Yuri told Seohyun that Tiffany was his ex-girlfriend.

 

Tiffany came out of Yuri’s room after placing the sleeping Junhyung in bed and nearly fell back in shock at the sight of Seohyun, “Seohyun? Is everything okay?” Seohyun messily wiped her tears with her sleeves, shaking her head furiously to reassure Tiffany. She had no right to be this upset when Tiffany was the one who should be hurt.

“Seohyun…” Tiffany whispered, wrapping an arm around Seohyun’s shoulder, “tell Unnie what’s wrong.” 

How was she to express her true thoughts now?

Here she was sitting beside the woman her boyfriend had left hanging and if Tiffany had gotten any unluckier, she might have lost her life in Australia to those barbarians. Seohyun didn’t know if she was supposed to be guilty that she was dating Nichkhun or be horrified that Nichkhun hadn’t breathed a single word about this.

“Unnie…” Seohyun sniffled, not bothering to wipe her flowing tears, “are you not angry with me?” Tiffany’s facial muscles relaxed and she let out a tender smile, lifting her hand to Seohyun’s face to wipe her tears, “why would I be angry with you?”

And if Tiffany’s motherly, warm smile wasn’t making Seohyun’s heart tremble with guilt, her comforting tone was.

She buried her face into Tiffany’s shoulder and continued to mumble incoherent words of apology. Tiffany knew what Seohyun was trying to express because she once begged her father for forgiveness due to her unplanned pregnancy. Her heart was also in a mess… she didn’t know how she was going to convince Yuri for Seohyun.

Yuri was in the kitchen, his hand gripping tightly to his phone, “Seriously, Taengoo? I don’t know how you can be so calm about this when your girlfriend’s probably going ape .” Yuri ruffled his hair in frustration; he had let the cat out of the bag when Jessica called him to remind him about his work back at the gym.

Taeyeon was cradling Jessica in his arms, the blonde almost snoring at the comfortable position she was in, “she’s sleeping at the moment so I’m quite safe now. Back to what we were talking about, I think you shouldn’t condemn him for something that happened in the past.”

“You’re obviously not getting it here, Taeng,” Yuri gritted his teeth, knowing his head against the table, “he tried to sabotage my relationship by trying to tell Fany that I was with my son when I was actually with Junhyung.”

“… that cockhead.”

A chuckle left Yuri’s lips, Taeyeon might be one of the most sophisticated males he had ever known but when it came to insults, Taeyeon was also one of the best.

“Isn’t he dating your sister now?”

Yuri ran his fingers through his brown locks, “he is… and apparently they’ve been dating for a year or more, which means he was trying to hit on Fany while he was dating my baby.”

Even as those words left his own lips, Yuri knew he was angry enough to break anything in the house and he would have, if it wasn’t for the sudden pair of arms that wrapped around his waist.

Tiffany leaned her head against Yuri’s back, her palms rubbing Yuri’s abs in the hope that he would be able to calm down.  

Taeyeon shook his head with a bitter expression, “why do such people exist, seriously? I think I’ll let Sica find out from Fany or I’ll probably get questioned non-stop…”

Looking down at the beauty lying beside him; Taeyeon couldn’t help but smile a little. He couldn’t be more grateful for Jessica, not that he didn’t sympathize with Yuri or Tiffany but he was simply counting his blessings.

Yuri, on the other side of the phone was looking down at Tiffany’s head resting against his muscular chest. He had pressed multiple kisses on her crown and he couldn’t stop, Tiffany was so… alluring and unbelieveably y even when she wasn’t trying to be.

Tiffany blushed a little when she felt Yuri shiver a couple of times; it couldn’t possibly be because of the cold because the apartment’s heater was on full blast. She looked up and buried her face into Yuri’s warm neck, attaching her lips to his flesh. Another victorious smirk was revealed when she felt Yuri’s skin form goose bumps this time.

“F-Fany… what are you doing now?” Yuri mumbled, moving the phone slightly further in case any inappropriate sounds came out involuntarily. Tiffany let her arms wrap around Yuri’s waist before looking up with dilated pupils, “what do you think?” She huskily breathed out; she knew Yuri loved it when her voice was extra husky.

“Yul? Are you okay?”

Tiffany was starting to find Taeyeon a hindrance even though he was an amazing boyfriend to her best friend. She let her nails tiptoe their way to Yuri’s nape, gently tugging Yuri’s hair so his head tilted upwards just a little more. She climbed up to Yuri’s shoulder and latched her lips to Yuri’s earlobe this time, “hang up, baby…” Yuri let out a soft groan, feeling the heat rush to the bottom. 

“T-Tae…” Yuri struggled to steady himself as Tiffany’s legs were now wrapping around his abdomen, “I… I have to use the bathroom…”

And without even waiting for Taeyeon’s reply like Yuri would normally do, he hung up the phone and threw it onto the counter. Yuri’s arms went to Tiffany’s hips, holding her securely to his body to make sure she wouldn’t slip off. “You and your hormones, sometimes…” Tiffany huffed and slapped Yuri’s shoulders, “don’t act like you don’t enjoy it!” 

Yuri was about to close the gap between him and his naughty princess when he remembered, “Where are Seo and Junhyung?” Tiffany rolled her eyes and faked a loud sigh of disappointment, “do you really think I’m to the point where I’ll forget my own son and your sister?” Yuri thought for a while and grinned nervously, “kind of…”

With a loud huff, Tiffany smacked Yuri’s shoulder hard enough for him to let her go and she immediately hopped off. “You are an idiot, Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany pouted and stomped into the living room with her arms crossed over her chest, leaving a dumbfounded Yuri standing in the kitchen alone.

 

“Oh God… what have I done?”

 

 

-

 

 

Hyoyeon, Nicole, Yoona and Soojung were seating around the table, welcoming Seohyun back with a meal and some presents. Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter