Chapter 8

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's eyes fluttered open and he brought is hands up to his eyes, rubbing the sleepiness out of his system. He tried to sit up and immediately regretted doing so, the world was spinning and it gave him a headache. 

" You're awake, sweetheart.... " He looked towards the door and saw Tiffany walking in with a glass of milk and a few tablets in her hand. 

" Yeah... How long have I been out? " 

" Probably about 2 to 3 hours.. " Tiffany placed the milk and medicine on the table before she bent down to place a kiss on Yuri's nose. 

Yuri grabbed Tiffany's waist and hugged her tightly, burying his face into her abdomen. Being close to her made Yuri feel much better than before. 

" How are you feeling now? Better? " Tiffany ran her fingers through his hair lovingly, feeling Yuri snuggle closer to her waist. She adored this position and she didn't mind standing if they could stay in this position forever. 

" I'm hugging you. Of course, I feel better. " Yuri mumbled, resting his head fully on the redhead's stomach. Tiffany let out a chuckle at that, feeling her cheeks heating up. 

Before the unofficial couple could do anything else, the door banged open and revealed a running Junhyung. He was sweating and he carried a soccer ball in his arms. 

" Mama! " Junhyung screamed, running towards his mother. 

Tiffany looked at her son with an amused expression, Junhyung had finally learned to call her properly. She could almost guess what he was going to call Yuri next. 

" Papa! Up! " Junhyung raised his arms at Yuri, dropping the soccer ball onto the floor. Yuri let go of Tiffany's waist reluctantly and weakly lifted the little boy onto his lap.

" Buddy, Papa's not feeling well. Papa's sick so you can't come so close to me, okay? " Yuri tried his best to explain and Junhyung pouted, placing his hands on Yuri's cheeks like how he loved to. 

" Papa hot! " Junhyung retracted his hands quickly. Yuri's face was still hot since he was running a fever and Junhyung tried his best to understand. 

He hopped off Yuri's lap and picked up his soccer ball, running towards Luna who was waiting for him in the living room. The two were dumbfounded at Junhyung's sudden departure and they chuckled to themselves. 

" You need to take some medicine. " Tiffany sat beside Yuri and held out the two tablets in her hand. 

Yuri pouted and crossed his arms, looking away from Tiffany. He hated taking medicine because of its bitter taste and whatever excuse you can think off. 

" Baby, take them. " Yuri's head whipped towards Tiffany and his eyes widened, hearing that endearment from her. It made his heart pound wildly and his mind suddenly went blank. He didn't even realise that Tiffany already popped the two tablets into his mouth. 

Tiffany giggled and closed his mouth, caressing his cheeks gently. Yuri held her hands and moved to lay his head on Tiffany's thighs, closing his eyes. She wondered why Yuri was the one she fell in love with although he was so childish. 

" Shall I call Soojung and Yoona to tell them that you're not going to the gym today? " Tiffany asked, running her fingers through his hair. 

" Mm.... " Yuri turned to face Tiffany's stomach, snuggling into it. 

" I'll just send them a text then. " 

Tiffany took Yuri's phone that was on the table, typing a quick text. 

To: Baby Soojung 

Hey, Soojung. Tiffany here. Yuri's not going to the gym today because he's running a high fever. He will give you a call later in the evening. 

From: Black Oppa

Yuri was already drifting into dreamland when he thought he heard Tiffany talking to someone on the phone with a bittersweet tone. 

" Leave me alone, Nick. We're already over... "

And with that, Yuri gave himself up to dreamland. 

*

*

Krystal looked at the phone and sighed, knowing her older brother was obviously not taking care of himself well like he had promised her to. Yet, Tiffany was there with him so she wasn't so worried. 

" Kryssie! " 

" SULLI-YAH!! "

The two best friends ran to hug each other after not seeing each other for almost 2 weeks since they were having a break. Sulli ruffled Krystal's hair and kissed the blonde's cheek. 

" Hey, what have you been up to? " Krystal asked, wrapping one arm around Sulli's waist. 

" Nah, hanging out with Amber and Luna for the day. " Sulli pointed at their two friends standing at the side, waving at Krystal excitedly. 

Krystal nodded and followed her friends, her mind still occupied with what happened the other day between her and Yoona. Yoona had gotten carried away, it wasn't deliberate but it made Krystal uncomfortable whenever she was alone with her girlfriend now. 

They were currently on a little break by Yoona's request. Yoona needed time to face Krystal without a sense of guilt or remorse when Krystal was the one who was feeling the guilt. 

" KWON SOOJUNG!! " 

All 4 girls turned behind to find the source of the voice, watching a blonde guy running towards Krystal. 

" Oppa, you're so embarrassing! " Krystal whined and hugged Hyoyeon tightly.

Krystal hadn't seen her eldest brother for quite some time and this was how much Hyoyeon had missed the baby of the family. 

" I agree. " 

" Nicole-unnie! " Krystal cheered and pushed Hyoyeon away, jumping into Nicole's embrace. 

" Hey, Soojung. " Nicole smiled and hugged Krystal back, running her fingers through Krystal's hair.

Hyoyeon watched his youngest sister with a proud smile until he realised that the other 3 girls were still staring at them with an awkward smile. 

" I'm Kwon Hyoyeon, Soojung's eldest brother. " Hyoyeon stretched out his hand, offering it to the girls. 

" Nicole Jung. Hyoyeon's girlfriend. " Nicole greeted with a V sign and eye-smiled, earning a couple of giggles from the rest.

The 3 girls stepped forward and shook Hyoyeon's hand one by one, introducing themselves to the couple. They envied the Kwon siblings, all of them had wonderful genes. 

" Park Sunyoung but you can call me Luna. "  

" Amber Liu Yi Yun. " 

" Choi Jinri but call me Sulli. " 

Hyoyeon and Nicole nodded with friendly smiles, greeting Krystal's friends politely.

" Soojung, come home for dinner later. She's cooking. " Hyoyeon pointed at Nicole with a cheeky grin, garnering himself a slap on the back. 

Krystal nodded and pushed Hyoyeon away, kissing Nicole's cheek. 

" It was nice meeting you girls! " Nicole waved and pulled her dorky boyfriend away, not wanting to get even more embarrassed by Hyoyeon's antics. 

Seeing Hyoyeon and Nicole placed an even bigger weight on Krystal's shoulders. Don't get her wrong but it only reminded of Yoona even more. 

She missed the doe-eyed girl so much.

*

*

" Junhyung, come back here! " Tiffany was running after Junhyung who ran off in the midst of changing his diapers. 

The cheeky little boy had ran all the way back home with Luna chasing him, trying to make sure he wouldn't trip and hurt himself along the way. 

Junhyung was watching his mommy chase him, enjoying the sight of Tiffany getting flustered over him. It hadn't occured to him that he wasn't wearing anything at the bottom, baring everything.

" Papa! " Junhyung screamed, spotting Yuri walking out from the bedroom. 

Junhyung latched himself onto Yuri's legs, hugging Yuri tightly since he wasn't tall enough to hug the man properly. He knew Yuri would manage to defend him. 

" Hey, Junhyung. Made your Mommy angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter