Chapter 13

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s going on here?”

Minho turned around and Nichkhun looked up, both men didn’t know what to say or do now that Tiffany was standing right in front of them. Tiffany was about to walk even closer when Victoria held her arm, “don’t go any closer to him, Fany.” Tiffany still hadn’t caught on yet but when Gongchan and Jisoo sent her apologetic smiles, she knew everyone knew about her past with Nichkhun.

Tiffany turned towards Minho and cocked an eyebrow, her finger pointing outside the kitchen. Minho followed Tiffany like a kicked puppy; he knew he was going to get it from her. “Choi Minho. What did you tell them?” Minho was about open his mouth when Tiffany fired another question, “wait… I don’t remember telling you anything about Nichkhun and me…”  

Minho adjusted his collar and gulped, “w-well…. I… I asked Jessica-noona because you looked so insistent on avoiding him, especially the day you both were in my office.” Taking another deep breath, Minho continued his sentence, “as for the rest, I simply told them to keep an eye on you and I told Nichkhun not to hurt you ever again.” 

Tiffany wasn’t surprised at Minho’s answer, knowing that he would eventually find out through someone else if not her. “Minho…” “Noona, I know it’s none of my business but I care about you. I don’t want him to interfere when you’re already happy with someone else.” Tiffany was touched that Minho would actually go to this extent to make sure nothing happened to her. She slowly wrapped her arms around Minho and gave him a hug, “thank you… thank you so much.”

Yuri leaned back and patted his stomach, that simple plate of pancakes was satisfying indeed. He didn't know how watching Junhyung eat could make him feel full as well but it did. “Junhyung-ah, shall we go to the bathroom before heading to the arcade?” Yuri offered, he can't just sit there and wait all day for Tiffany. It wasn't very polite for the boss and he had absolute trust in Tiffany anyway. 

If she said she didn't have any feelings for Nichkhun anymore then she didn't, there was no need to keep an eye on her. 

“Mama?” Junhyung asked, he missed Tiffany so much. He wasn’t used to Tiffany not being around in the day since she used to work in a club and she wasn’t around when he was asleep so it was fine. “Mama needs to work, buddy. We’ll pick her for dinner, okay?” Yuri felt bad that Junhyung was going to have to get used to not having Tiffany around all the time but it couldn’t be helped.

Yuri carried Junhyung into his arms and walked towards the bathroom, tickling Junyhung's chubby stomach as they walked. 

“Papa, I need to poop…” Junhyung held his stomach, pouting at Yuri. His little stomach felt so full and uncomfortable, he needed to empty it as soon as possible. “Aigoo, okay! Hold it in!” Yuri tightened his hold on Junhyung and started jogging towards the bathroom, Junhyung was a very impatient little boy and he didn’t him to soil his shorts. 

One concentrated on holding in his poop while the other concentrated on holding the other, not noticing someone walking out of the bathroom at the same time. “OH MY! I’M SO S---” Yuri couldn’t bring himself to apologize after seeing who he had bumped into at the entrance.

The two men had a stare-off right there and then, both pairs of eyes narrowing at the other. “PAPA!!! POOP POOP!!!” Junhyung screamed, using both his fists to pound against Yuri’s chest and shoulders. Yuri broke his gaze with Nichkhun and ran into one of the stalls, pulling Junhyung’s shorts down in a hurry. “Haaaa….” Junhyung sighed in relief, making Yuri chuckle at his cuteness.

Nichkhun had his feet rooted to the ground, totally in shock at the little boy who was in Yuri’s arms and calling him ‘Papa’ – a name for father. The last time Nichkhun saw Yuri was when Jessica introduced him as Tiffany’s boyfriend.

Could…. Could… Yuri be cheating on Tiffany?

Yuri crossed his arms and leaned against the door, waiting for Junhyung to finish doing his business. Junhyung sat on the toilet seat, his two arms supporting his body as he stared into Yuri’s eyes with cute expressions.

Plop!

Both Junhyung and Yuri looked at each other, bursting into laughter simultaneously. Nichkhun was still outside, he didn’t know whether to tell Tiffany about this, though he had no concrete proof whatsoever. Tiffany was still Yuri's girlfriend and Nichkhun wouldn't want to sit back and watch her get cheated on. 

 

 

---

 

 

Nichkhun searched high and low for Tiffany, even though his colleagues gave him dirty looks when he asked. For now, telling Tiffany would be his priority. “Seriously? Looking for her after being such a douche?” Jisoo mocked, one hand handling the frying pan as the other added the specific sauces. 

Gongchan nudged Jisoo, he could tell from Nichkhun's expression that it wasn't something small or minor and he didn't need any extra comments right now. “How stupid can he get?” Victoria mumbled, rolling her eyes as she took out her walkie. 

“Fany?”

“Yes?”

Victoria sighed, “Nichkhun's looking for you. I think he has something pretty important to tell you.”

“… okay. Tell him to meet me at the pantry.”

The four remaining chefs could only look at each other with a sympathetic look. They could be sending Tiffany into the lion's den for all they knew but giving Nichkhun the benefit of the doubt was better for now. 

When Nichkhun came into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter