Chapter 17

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: might have foul language in the middle of the chapter so please beware! 

 

---

 

Yoona lay her head on Krystal's chest, taking in a deep breath as she cuddled into her girlfriend's body. Krystal had been so busy for the past few weeks that the two rarely had time to meet, save for when Yoona visited Krystal at her dorm in the hospital. Other than that, the young couple didn't spend much time together.

Krystal rested a hand on Yoona's head and smiled, “you’re being rather clingy today?” Yoona chuckled and nuzzled her nose deeper into Krystal’s chest, “of course. We rarely get to spend time together when you’re in the hospital.” Krystal pouted her lips slightly and caressed her girlfriend’s cheek, silently apologizing for being so busy all the time.

Well, it wasn't Krystal's fault anyway.

Having a job was just as important as maintaining a relationship, considering that it was just a stepping stone to their future together.

“Have you talked to your brother lately?” Yoona asked, now resting her arms on either side of Krystal’s head, “he hasn’t been showing up at the usual gym.”

If Krystal said she didn't know anything, it would have been the biggest lie of the year but she didn't know how to phrase it in such a way that Yuri was not running away from the problem. Yuri wasn't a coward, he just didn't know how to face his problems. 

Yoona cocked an eyebrow, “you know something, don’t you?”

The nervous smile Krystal revealed wasn’t the least bit convincing and she knew the game was up; her girlfriend was as witty as her sister, and that was saying a lot. Yoona sighed uninterestingly and gave up, landing her face beside Krystal’s as she laid on the bed. Yoona wasn’t going to pry and force it out of her girlfriend.

“Sorry, Yoong…” Krystal leaned in and pressed her lips against Yoona’s, “you know how Oppa is… he doesn’t like to be seen as vulnerable or weak when he’s having problems. That’s why he hasn’t been going to the places we usually go to.”

 

 

Jessica flipped a page of the magazine she was reading, jaw-dropping at the picture of her sunglasses being featured along with an interview she recently had. She had been waiting too long for this moment; Jessica instantly took her phone out and snapped a picture of the page.  

“Taeyeon!”

No response.

“YAH KIM TAEYEON! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!”  

The sound of running footsteps was heard at once and Jessica smiled, her boyfriend was always attentive no matter what. She calmly waited for Taeyeon to burst through the room door and indeed it happened; Taeyeon ran towards the bed and threw his body onto the bouncy surface, interrupting his girlfriend’s reading.

“Yah!”

Taeyeon flashed his you-can’t-resist-me-even-if-you-tried grin and swiftly pecked Jessica’s lips, “sorry, Sica.” Jessica was starting to babble on and on about how Taeyeon shouldn’t be bouncing on the bed but all he could see was the heavily tinted pink cheeks on Jessica’s face. 

 “Stop. Looking. At. Me. Like. That.”

With Sergeant Sica’s command, Taeyeon quickly stopped and faced the other direction; he knew when to stop being playful and when to get serious with his bipolar girlfriend. Taeyeon almost jumped when he felt Jessica’s arms snake around his waist, but held onto them tightly and turned around to face Jessica.

“Why did you call me in anyway? Do you need help with something?”

Taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows when Jessica started to blush again; he couldn’t think of another reason. “Did… Did you see the magazine today?” Jessica asked rather shyly, “my designs are featured in it.” Jessica was shocked when Taeyeon suddenly got up, shaking her by the shoulders rather wildly.

“REALLY?”

“Yes…?”

“YOU FINALLY MADE IT! OH MY GOD!”

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

Simply adorable, Jessica thought. She had never seen someone so devoted to her from her very first relationship to now but Taeyeon was practically a God-send and she needed to treasure him or it would be too late. Taeyeon was an amazing guy; even Jessica's friends and family admitted that.

 

 

---

 

 

 

“Never thought I would be on a date with my brother’s girlfriend.”

“Yah, Hyoyeon-oppa!”

“Just kidding, Fany,” Hyoyeon laughed heartily and patted Tiffany’s hand, ignoring her wide eyes, “anyway, why did you ask to meet me today? Is there anything wrong?”

Tiffany sighed; this was the fourth day she hadn’t seen Yuri since he didn’t come to her apartment. The only way she assured herself was call the youngest aka Yuri’s baby, Soojung to find out if her boyfriend was back home. However, neither Soojung nor Seohyun were home because they had work to go to but Hyoyeon was free today so she had no choice but to call him out of his house.

“It’s Yuri, isn’t it?” Hyoyeon stifled his laugh when Tiffany stared at him with wide eyes for the second time this morning, “don’t look at me like that. If you come here with horrible eye bags and a swollen face, I don’t need to be a genius to know that it’s about that brat.”

At how easily Hyoyeon had arrived to that conclusion, Tiffany couldn’t stop herself from blushing furiously. She had no idea she was this predictable; it didn’t seem like that when she started dating Yuri. Yuri hadn't said a single thing... guess he enjoyed that part of her. 

“So…” Hyoyeon leaned forward and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter