Chapter 24

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon groaned and limped towards the kitchen as if someone had abused his private area; it was aching and it felt horribly sore. He didn't even get to sleep last night; how could he possibly focus on anything today? He was required to go into the office today and make sure everything was fine but how could he with the pain in his lower region? It was going to look odd with the awkward way he walked. 

He entered the kitchen with a groan when he heard his girlfriend’s giggling at his predicament.

“Is it that painful, baby?”

“Why don’t you try for a change?”

Jessica burst into outrageous laugher at her boyfriend’s painful expression; she had been completely hard on him last night and well, the was mind-blowing if you want details. She especially loved the part where Taeyeon challenged her against her stamina and had to eat his words right after – she didn’t even feel sleepy or the least bit tired after five rounds while he wanted to die.  

Sashaying towards her poor man, Jessica swung a leg over Taeyeon's hips and straddled him. 

“Would you rather not have then?”

“Yah.”

Taeyeon pouted when he realised Jessica was just teasing him, looking away from her even as her arms were now wrapped tightly around his neck. Jessica shouldn’t be seducing him at this point; he was suffering enough pain in his lower area. If Jessica was going to continue this seduction, then Taeyeon really needed to make his way to work right now or his was going to be on the losing end another time.

Jessica leaned in, nuzzling her nose against her cute boyfriend’s, “I’m just kidding, baby. I need to go back to work today anyway, so your will be safe for now.”

“Thank God, I'm going back to work…”

A sigh of relief left Taeyeon’s lips... until he caught sight of the smirk on Jessica's face. Jessica was definitely up to something again, and Taeyeon could feel the shivers going down his spine. Jessica adored the look on her boyfriend's face as she tightened her legs around Taeyeon's waist; it was no wonder as to why she couldn't get enough of him though, he was so good in bed.

Taeyeon moaned softly, tilting his neck as Jessica pressed small kisses along his skin. He liked the feel of her hands snaking under his shirt, her nails tracing the sculpture of his lightly toned abs. She was being ridiculou though; she knew how much pain he was in but here she was, seducing him all over again. 

“Sica…”

“Yes?”

“S-Stop it…”

Jessica giggled against Taeyeon’s neck, her nails digging into her man’s abs. “I don’t want to…” Jessica whined playfully, her lips nipping onto Taeyeon’s neck lightly.

Taeyeon let out a huge growl and grabbed Jessica's waist, pinning her down on the counter top below his body. He placed both arms on either side of Jessica's face and rested his forehead against hers, completely enjoying the look of shock and nervousness on his girlfriend's face. Jessica didn't realise that Taeyeon could lose control even with the pain below, and Taeyeon relished this.

He grinned, “surprised?”

“I… I thought you were in pain…”

Jessica felt the heat fill her entire body as she imagined Taeyeon taking her in the kitchen right here. She made good her word yesterday and took care of Junhyung up until Yoona came to take him for the night; the night was all theirs to enjoy in bed. Taeyeon had wondered just how much stamina Jessica had, but it was also rewarding for him to say the least. 

Taeyeon smirked, lowering his head into the crook of Jessica's neck as he traced butterfly kisses all over her porcelain skin. He liked the feeling of Jessica shuddering underneath his body; it was a wonderful turn of events if you ask him. Jessica gasped when she felt Taeyeon's fingers trace the rim of her shorts; his fingertips were so cold and her body felt like it was on fire.

 “Moan for me, baby… Come on…”

“F- yo—TAEYEON!!”

Jessica screamed into their kiss, feeling Taeyeon’s fingers fill her completely. Taeyeon continued to into her gently, his thumb rubbing her sensitive .

“T-Tae… Faster…”

“Faster?”

Taeyeon continued to his fingers into his girlfriend, enjoying the sight of Jessica writhing in pleasure. Jessica was a prideful and an independent woman, so for her to be succumbing to pleasure and him like this – it was refreshing, especially for Taeyeon. He pressed his lips on Jessica's, lapping at the roof of to request for entrance into her warm cavern.

Jessica growled and bit onto Taeyeon’s lower lip, successfully breaking the connection.

“YAH! OUCH!”

The ice princess’s eyes narrowed in slight mischief, flipping them around and now she was lying on top of her boyfriend. Jessica propped herself up on his chest and smiled, “you’re getting really gullible, Taeyeon.” Jessica gave Taeyeon’s cute nose a peck and lifted herself off the counter top, laughing as she made her way to their bedroom.

Taeyeon was left lying on the counter top with his jaw dropped, and his junior erect.

 

Flashback.

Jessica had been well-pleasured last night and she was hellbent on going back to work today, even with the soreness of her womanhood. She had strict discipline when it came to work, because of the effort she put in to maintain her business. Taeyeon tried to talk her out of it because he didn’t want her to exhaust herself but Jessica was adamant about going.

Taeyeon was in their study room, getting his files ready for the meeting tomorrow but he also told Jessica to look for him before she was leaving. 

“I wonder what that boy is up to…” Jessica mumbled, holding a slice of toast in her hand, “as long as he doesn’t do something to make me angry again.”

Walking towards the study room, Jessica had a glass of juice in her hand, making sure Taeyeon had enough nutrition or else he wouldn’t be able to focus on his work. She hummed a soft tune as she made her way towards the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter