Chapter 5

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was on the phone with Yuri while she was feeding Junhyung who had been looking for Yuri ever since he woke up in the morning. It was only after Tiffany had shown him a picture of Yuri carrying him the previous morning did Junhyung stop crying.

“What are you doing now, Princess?”

“I'm feeding Junhyung his porridge. What are you up to? Are you being good or being a naughty, mischievious boy like how you are when you're with me?”

“I'm a good boy…” Yuri said cutely, ignoring the teasing stares coming from half the people in the gym.

“That's good.”

“Is he behaving well?

Tiffany rested her chin on her palm and smiled teasingly, “my handsome boy definitely behaves better compared to you when you're with me.”

“Am I not handsome too…” Yuri whined.

“Hm.. Come to think of it, you're actually not that handsome after all... Keke.”

Tiffany giggled at Yuri and she scooped a new mouthful for Junhyung while the little boy was playing with Yuri's pillow. Yuri and Tiffany had been staying together for the past few days and Yuri had his own things at her house now. Junhyung was so much closer to Yuri as well.

“Yah!”

“I'm kidding, Yul. Don't need to be all whiny and pouty about it. We both know the truth, don't we?”

Tiffany wanted to laugh so hard at Yuri's childish reactions, she was getting so tickled by everything that had to do with Yuri. Yuri did not come across as a whiny or a clingy person but he was changing that impression all by himself. In fact, Yuri didn’t look like someone who would even bother getting a girlfriend when he could simply get as many girls as possible.

“I hate you.” Yuri huffed and he whined once again when he heard Tiffany snickering on the other line. He loved hearing her voice, it brought comfort to him.

Tiffany faked a sad voice and pretended to sniffle, controlling her tears. “Oh, is that so? Alright, then. Sorry, baby. Looks like your Uncle Yuri won't be coming anymore.” Waiting for Yuri to answer, she was welcomed with a beep tone. He had hung up on her. Knowing Yuri, he was probably panicking because he had caused her to cry.

Tiffany's heart was beating rapidly and she loved the feeling of Yuri worrying so much about her, she in turn was falling for him in a way she didn't know she would. Embracing the feeling would be better than rejecting him since rejection would make her have regrets as well. She watched Junhyung as the little boy continue playing with Yuri's pillow. She wondered if Junhyung would ever realise that Yuri would never be his real father when he grow up.

She herself didn't know who his father was.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Tiffany was tickling Junhyung and the two were having great bonding time when she turned to the door, it was still close and if it was Yuri, he would just come in since he had a spare set of house keys. “Who is it?” Tiffany whispered to herself and walked towards the door cautiously. She took Junhyung's mini ball and held it behind her back, ready to throw it at whoever was outside waiting.

If only Tiffany had heard the voice before she threw the ball, she wouldn't have injured the wrong person who was waiting outside with a surprise. The hooded figure fell to the floor clutching his head, he rubbed it and whispered something that made Tiffany mentally slap herself many times over.

“Surprise, Princess.”

“Y-Yuri? I'm so sorry. You should have just came in, pabo.”

Tiffany bent down and took off Yuri's hood, looking at the swollen bump on his forehead. Yuri looked at Tiffany who was caressing his forehead and he could feel himself getting captivated by her beauty like she always did effortlessly.

“I'm so sorry. Are you feeling okay?”

Yuri nodded and got up with Tiffany supporting him. He managed to keep his surprise behind his back and walked into the apartment as Tiffany took him by the hand. “Wait here, let me get some cream. It's going to be a small bruise but the cream will make it better.” Tiffany was about to walk when Yuri grabbed her hand gently.

“This is for you, Princess. I'm sorry I made you cry this morning. I didn't mean to hang up but I had to rush to the florist since these always run out.”

Yuri had handed her a bouquet of roses to tell her that he was sorry, rendering Tiffany speechless. She didn't expect him to take it so seriously since she was just kidding. “Thank you, Yuri. That's so sweet of you. You're staying over tonight, right?” He nodded and pointed at his cheek, Tiffany stepped forward and swiftly pecked his cheek before rushing to the kitchen to get the first aid box.

“Junhyung-ah, your handsome uncle Yuri is here…”

Yuri looked at Junhyung and caressed his little stomach, blowing raspberries on his chubby tummy. Junhyung giggled and flailed his little legs, trying to get rid of the ticklish sensation on his tummy. As every minute passed that he spent with Tiffany and Junhyung, he wanted to give them a complete family more and more.

“Come here, kid. I'll rub your bruise for you.” Tiffany called out but Yuri didn't hear any of it, he was too engrossed in playing with the charming little Junhyung.

Junhyung crawled his way onto Yuri's body and lay comfortably on his broad chest, snuggling his face there. Tiffany looked at her son jealously and pouted to herself, sitting beside Yuri with a sulky expression.

“Buddy, get off for a while. Look at your Mommy sulking.” Yuri whispered and put Junhyung onto the carpeted floor. He leaned towards Tiffany and cupped her cheeks, rubbing them gently. …” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter