Chapter 11

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was lying in bed, holding Junhyung close to his chest. Both of them were sleeping well with the exception of Tiffany who was already making breakfast for her two boys. She had came back from her interview with Minho, only to find Yuri soundly asleep. 

" Yul..... " Tiffany whispered, caressing Yuri's face gently. She didn't want to take Junhyung up since the little boy could be handful when he was woken up from his beauty sleep. 

" Mm.... Shhh... " Yuri held the hand against his face and leaned into it, not letting Tiffany pull away before she got lugged to bed unwillingly.

Tiffany giggled at Yuri's actions, the guy wanted the best of both worlds. She lay down beside him and wrapped another arm around Junhyung's little body between them. The view was beautiful, what else could she ask for when she had a perfect guy by her side and a gorgeous baby boy. 

" What's for breakfast, Fany? " Yuri whispered, his voice still raspy and hoarse. 

" Scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon.... American breakfast. " Tiffany supported her head with one hand, looking at Yuri with a bright smile.

She wanted to know how he did it. She wanted to know what power Yuri possessed that he could simply make her morning better by just being here with her. She was thankful but she was afraid, maybe one day Yuri would realise that Tiffany wasn't enough for him. 

" Sounds wonderful... I can already smell the eggs.. Yum... " Yuri sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes. 

Tiffany smiled and got out off bed after kissing Junhyung's forehead, offering one hand to Yuri. Yuri smiled and placed his hand in hers, standing up. 

" I'll go downstairs after I wash up, okay? You can go down first.. " Yuri whispered, wrapping one hand around Tiffany's waist. 

The redhead looked at Yuri's disheveled hair and brought her fingers up, running them through his soft locks. Yuri always found comfort in looking into Tiffany's beautiful eyes but there was a different feeling in them today.

" What's wrong, Fany? " Yuri asked, hands rubbing Tiffany's waist comfortingly. 

" Hmm? " Tiffany had a look of confusion for a while before she realised how serious Yuri looked. 

" There's something bothering you. I can literally see it in your eyes and your facial expression says it all.... " Yuri said, lifting one hand to caress Tiffany's cheek. 

Tiffany shrugged and her hands slipped from Yuri's hair, turning to the door. Yuri sighed, he wasn't going to be able to comfort her this time round but he was going to be there. 

He would make sure of it. 

*

*

Taeyeon and Jessica were walking around the mall, hands interlocked. The dork couldn't keep his smile off his face even for a second and Jessica found it adorable, she hadn't seen Taeyeon look like a love-struck idiot for some time now. 

" You haven't stopped smiling ever since we left the house. Don't your cheeks hurt? " Jessica rolled her eyes playfully, poking his cheek with her finger. 

" Nope, I feel totally good. " Taeyeon turned to her with an even more adorable grin, making Jessica blush for a while.

That was the thing about Jessica Jung, Taeyeon thought. She could make everyone blush and fall for her with a million-dollar watt smile but not everyone could make her blush like he could and he found it a huge honour.

" What do you wanna do now? " Jessica turned to her boyfriend, waiting for Taeyeon's reply. Taeyeon bit his lip and looked around for a while, he wanted to do something Jessica would enjoy too. 

" Do you wanna go for a karaoke session? " 

Taeyeon remembered Tiffany telling him that Jessica was voted one of the school's best singers after she sang Almost at their graduation ceremony in Australia. He couldn't hide his excitement in knowing more and more about Jessica each day that passed.

" Why the sudden suggestion, Taeng? " Jessica looked at Taeyeon in amusement. 

If there was one thing Jessica remembered about him, it was that Taeyeon hated going to places like that. Whenever his colleagues had functions in bars or pubs anywhere, Taeyeon would decline and stay at home or go out with his own friends or stay with her. 

" Just because. " Taeyeon smiled and leaned forward to steal a kiss from Jessica. 

Just because....

Jessica smiled and lifted her arms, bringing them around Taeyeon's neck. She knew how much effort Taeyeon had put in order to get her heart and she was grateful, to have found someone who would fight so hard for her.

*

*

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Junhyung looked up at the door with his head tilted, hands still holding onto his lego blocks. The little boy stood up and went towards Yuri who was lying on the sofa. Yuri had just come back from the gym a few minutes ago and he was dead tired plus he didn't have much energy to walk towards the room.

" Papa, Papa! " Junhyung shook Yuri slightly, nudging the man in front of him.

" Mmmm... " Yuri opened his eyes slightly and found Junhyung's huge eyes staring into his. He smiled and scooped Junhyung into his arms, hugging him like a little bolster. 

Junhyung giggled and wriggled around in Yuri's embrace before holding his cheeks, giving Yuri a wet sloppy kiss on the lips. 

" Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter