Chapter 10

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a party going on at Hyoyeon's house with loads of dancing, games and just heart to heart talks. Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona, Soojung, Jessica and Taeyeon were all present but none of them knew the actual purpose of the party that was thrown out of the blue.

" Taeng, shall we go for a swim? " Yuri suggested, taking in a good whiff of the fresh air outside. Taeyeon nodded, that was indeed a good suggestion. 

" Let's have a race. Winner picks up the tab for dinner next Friday. " 

" Oh, you're on... " Yuri smirked to himself.

Hyoyeon and Soojung shook their heads, chuckling to themselves. Taeyeon was really going to get the worse trashing of his life tonight because Yuri's swimming skills were out of this world and anyone would admit that if they were saw him swimming properly.

" Jesus Christ... " Jessica didn't know whether to slap herself for dating a stupid man or slap Taeyeon for being even more stupid than usual.

Taeyeon wasn't even that good at swimming and here he was trying to race with Yuri. 

Yoona simply stood on the other side of the pool, holding a microphone in her hands. Since the two men were already stripping off their tops, might as well go with the flow.

Tiffany held the sides of her skirt tightly, biting her lip at Yuri's bare body. She always knew how beautifully-shaped Yuri's body was but she didn't expect it to be that attractive. She was torturing herself by watching their swimming right now, seeing how Yuri moved in the water.

" READY! SET! GO! " 

Both men dived into the pool, loud splashes being made as they made their way to the middle of the pool. Tiffany's jaw dropped in surprise, Yuri doing the butterfly was probably the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in this world other than Junhyung. 

" Wait, where's Taeyeon-oppa? " Yoona asked, keeping a lookout for the missing dork. 

Yuri was already at the other end of the pool and Taeyeon was nowhere to be found. Jessica smacked herself this time, she had already spotted Taeyeon panting at the corner. Her boyfriend wasn't a very well-built man and his stamina was just as bad. 

" YUL WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!! " Yoona shouted as Yuri emerged from the water, his hair swooshing to the back as he did so. 

" Yes! " Yuri cheered under his breath, fist pumping the air when he realised that a certain shorty was not beside him even after a minute had passed. 

" Um.... Where did Taeyeon go? " Yuri asked, looking around. He pushed himself up to seat on the edge of the pool, water droplets dripping from his hair and down his body. 

*

*

" I don't know if both of you are plain stupid or you're just asking for it. Look at the both of you shivering.. " Nicole smacked Yuri and Taeyeon's heads, scolding them with a motherly tone.

The two boys just flashed their cheeky smiles at Nicole. The girl always treated them like children and took care of them well enough to know almost everything about them. She couldn't bring herself to stay angry at them for long even though she tried. 

" Dry yourself off, Yuri.... " Tiffany wrapped her shivering boyfriend's body with a towel and sat behind him on the sofa, using another towel to dry his hair. She was grateful to have Yuri in her life for she had made friends with so many good-hearted people in just one night. 

People that could be trusted.

" You idiots feeling okay? " Hyoyeon laughed, walking in with a carton of beer. Yuri and Taeyeon glared at Hyoyeon with their teeth still chattering and hair being dried by their girlfriends. 

" Okay, okay...... Here. " He tossed two cans over to Yuri and Taeyeon before plopping on the couch next to Nicole. Nicole shook her head at Hyoyeon's clinginess and she patted Hyoyeon's thigh thoughtlessly, drifting off to her own world.

The couples were all enjoying their moments together - Yoona sleeping soundly on Soojung's lap, Tiffany and Jessica engaging in a conversation while Yuri and Taeyeon were busy watching movies. Hyoyeon had Nicole in his arms, embracing her like she was the most important thing in the world.

" Guys, I realised that I haven't told you why I threw this party... " Hyoyeon stood up abruptly, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. 

Soojung shook Yoona, kissing her girlfriend's temple. Yoona's eyelids fluttered open and she awoke to a beautiful view of Soojung's face.

" Anyway, I wanted you guys to know that..... um..... welll..... " Hyoyeon looked at Nicole with a bright yet nervous smile and took her hand into his, rubbing the back of it. 

Everyone listened intently, dying to know what exactly was the reason for this sudden celebration. 

" He's gonna be a father.. " Nicole announced softly, knowing how nervous her boyfriend was about this whole parenting thing coming on.

There was silence for awhile and Nicole begin to panic, thinking that everyone was objecting to it. Before she could open to say something, the girls started screami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter