Chapter 9

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was pacing up and down in her room, biting on her fingernails. Jessica had called her a while ago to inform her that Yuri and Nichkhun had gotten into a brawl during lunch.

" Mama! Mama! " Junhyung called out, stretching his arms out for his mother. 

" Yes, sweetheart? " 

" Papa? " Junhyung asked, his eyes scanning around for his father. 

The little boy had been having so much fun with Yuri ever since he met Tiffany and Tiffany was indeed thankful she had met Yuri. She couldn't thank God enough for sending such a good man to her at this time. 

" He's out with Aunty Jessi and Aunty Yoongie. Shall we ask them to come over later? " Tiffany asked, nuzzling her nose against Junhyung's small one. 

Junhyung said nothing but started to clap his hands excitedly, happy that he would have more people to play with instead of just his Mama and Papa. Tiffany smiled a little and kissed Junhyung's chubby cheek lovingly, making sure her son was comfortable. 

The redhead couldn't help but turn to the door every few minutes. She was so worried for Yuri because Nichkhun wasn't one to control his emotions and a fight could easily turn into a fatality.

" Mama, pee! Pee! " Junhyung struggled in Tiffany's arms, wanting to be let down so he could run straight to the bathroom to relieve himself. 

Tiffany laughed out loud and let her son down, Junhyung pouting at Tiffany's constant mocking. He slapped his mother's hot before he ran to the toilet holding his crotch. 

Soon, her smile began to fade away. 

Yuri hadn't come home yet and the lunch supposedly ended quite some time ago. She really couldn't bear the thought of her lover getting hit by the man who ditched her. 

" I'm home! "

Tiffany's eyes widened and she ran to the door, finally seeing her lover in front of her. Yuri smiled weakly and opened his arms, welcoming Tiffay into his embrace. 

" Hey, gorgeous. How was your morning? " Yuri asked, kissing Tiffany's hair.

" Horrible. I missed you so much, Baby. " Tiffany mumbled into Yuri's chest. 

Yuri chuckled and threw his gym bag onto the floor, back-stepping the girl with his arms supporting her waist. Tiffany smiled and continued to walk backwards, knowing Yuri wouldn't let her fall just like that. 

" PAPA! " Junhyung screamed, running to his father in one step. 

" Handsome! " Yuri screamed back, letting go of Tiffany to catch Junhyung. 

Tiffany's eyes widened, landing bum first onto the floor. She watched Yuri and Junhyung play around together until she realised that Yuri had indeed let her fall. 

" YAH! " Tiffany shouted, glaring at both her boys in a playful manner. 

Yuri and Junhyung looked at each other, hurrying to help their Queen from the floor. Tiffany decided to play along by giving both her knights kisses later on. 

" Go and play in your room, sweetheart. Mama bought your colour pencils that you've been demanding for, they're on your bed waiting for you. " Tiffany winked at her son.

" YAY! THANK YOU MAMAA! " Junhyung cupped Tiffany's face and gave his mother a wet, sloppy kiss before running to his room. 

The couple looked at each other with strong desire. Yuri stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Tiffany's slim waist once again, looking into her eyes with his signature charming grin. 

Tiffany blushed and slapped his chest, turning around to walk towards the couch when she was suddenly flipped over. The next thing she knew, Yuri was hovering over Tiffany as they both lay on the couch. 

" I heard what happened during lunch. " Tiffany whispered, looking into Yuri's eyes. 

" I'm sorry. " Yuri whispered back, unable to look at Tiffany. 

He retreated and sat up straight, running his fingers through his hair. He never wanted to start a fight in the first place, he wasn't a violent person. 

" What happened back there, Honey? " Tiffany sat up next to him, rubbing his head affectionately. 

Flashback. 

" Nichkhun. " 

The moment Yuri heard that familiar name, his ears perked up and he turned around with a strong sense of hatred. He would never treat this guy with respect after what he did to Tiffany. 

" Yuri, Yoona, this is Nichkhun. Nichkhun, this is Yuri and my younger sister, Yoona. Yuri is Tiffany's boyfriend and he is also my younger cousin. " Jessica introduced nervously. 

Nichkhun could feel his heart sting a little when he heard about Yuri being Tiffany's boyfriend. Yoona watched his jaw tighten and she snickered, it was indeed Nichkhun's loss.

" Nice to meet you. " Nichkhun forced a smile. 

" Wish I could say the same for you. " Yuri answered back, coming out strong.

He wasn't going to pretend that he was happy to meet the man in front of him. In fact, not being happy was the most under-estimated sentence in the world. 

He detested Nichkhun. 

Despised him. 

" What? " Nichkhun retracted his hand with a shocked expression. 

" I know everything you did to my girlfriend. I'm not happy about it. " Yuri crossed his arms, looking at Nichkhun which told him to stay far away from all of them. 

Nichkhun looked down when Tiffany was brought into the picture. Although he had ditched her, his heart more than ever when he did so and no one would ever believe him. 

" You're still standing here? " Yoona questioned this timme, wondering what in the world Nichkhun did not understand. It was clear that Yuri was about to hit him. 

" How is she doing? Has she missed me? " Nichkhun asked to himself but unfortunately, loud enough for Yuri to hear and he raged inside. 

Yuri stood up, his chair falling back in the process. 

" How dare you? " Yuri grabbed Nichkhun's collar, his eyes glaring straight into the blonde man's soul. 

" How dare you even ask that after what you did? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter