Chapter 3

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, I really don't need a . Please let me off.” Yuri begged his older brother but Hyoyeon gave him a smirk, knowing what the reason for denying it was. “Because of that girl you brought to dinner last night? Bro, you seriously need to relax.” Hyoyeon patted Yuri's back and pulled him by the neck, in a headlock.

“Yah, it's not because of her! I just don't understand why a is so important when I clearly don't need one right now. I know I'm still single but I don't want to turn into such a ert like you.” Yuri muttered and crossed his arms, he had no choice when it came to Hyoyeon giving instructions.

Hyoyeon glared at his younger brother and slapped the back of his head, “have some manners, bro. I'm trying to hook you up instead leaving you on the shelf.”

“Hyung, at least give me one more week. I promise, next Wednesday?”

Yuri’s fingers formed a praying stance in front of Hyoyeon and mentally fist pumped after seeing his older brother's eyes soften.

“Fine. Now go back to your lady at the bar. I noticed every little action she did. She was jealous for a bit.” Hyoyeon shoved Yuri towards the bar before he went back into the room, joining the group.

Yuri ran back to the bar and sat down near the corner where Tiffany was last at. He saw her talking to the manager and he smiled goofily, even her back view was beautiful. He placed his hand below his head, watching Tiffany converse with her boss. He didn't know why he was so captivated by this woman, maybe it was just her breathtaking smile.

“Y-Yuri? I thought you were going to get the . " Tiffany mumbled with a flushed face. She was just negotiating with the manager about taking over the s for the night.

“Nah, I told Hyung that I wanted to come and talk to you instead,” Yuri smiled impishly and cupped Tiffany's flushed cheek, caressing it tenderly. “Why would I need a when my eyes have been on you ever since we went for dinner?”

Tiffany could feel her face turning redder by the second as Yuri's gaze was fixated on her. She knew she was indeed beautiful, but no one had ever made her feel like this by a simple compliment. Her ex-boyfriend, Nichkhun couldn't make her feel anything close to what Yuri made her feel. In addition to that fact, Nichkhun had heartlessly left her hanging by the thread.

It was an amazing feeling.

“Do you want to come over tonight? Luna's not going to be there and I'm going to be alone.” Tiffany murmured in a softer voice, she needed to have Yuri's company more than expected. It was assuring and it made her calm in so many ways.

“Sure. Do you know how to cook well?” Yuri asked, he had always wanted to watch a woman bustle around the kitchen. It made it feel more like a family and a home.

“Yes, I do. Shall we go to the supermarket nearby and grab some groceries?” Tiffany shyly revealed and covered her face with a small glass, “I have nothing much left in the fridge.”

 

She's adorable...

 

*

 

After a night of trying to control his jealousy, Yuri cheered to himself as Tiffany had voluntarily linked her arms with his while they shopped. Many people gave them jealous and envious stares, some even wishing them every happiness. Both blushed but neither denied their relationship status, much to their delight.

Tiffany looked like a potential wife as she skimmed through the food carefully, picking out which she wanted and which Yuri liked. She was tending to his favourites and needs.

“Yul, do you like these?” Tiffany asked, pointing at the picture of lettuce wraps.

Yuri nodded eagerly like a little boy, making Tiffany pinch his cute cheeks.

“Aigoo, okay. I'll get the stuff needed to make these. Do you want spicy rice cakes too?” She asked and pulled his arm, bringing the two closer together.

“Yes.”

Yuri's bottom lip jutted out in a pout and Tiffany couldn't help but coo, it had been awhile since she had seen a grown man act like a child again. The other man was her late brother.

The two continued walking around and Yuri's eyes twinkled as he caught sight of the various kinds of food that he hadn't eaten for a long time.

 

To: Black Oppa

Oppa, where are you? I'm already at home. Sorry, Doctor Lee released us late. Are you angry with me? Don't be angry with me, Oppa..

From: Baby Soojung

 

“Yul, you got a message...” Tiffany mumbled jealously, looking at the intimate sender's contact name.

Yuri had handed his phone to Tiffany for safekeeping. He was a careless guy and needed to be reminded every now and then l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter