Chapter 7

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Tiffany were up just before the clock marked it afternoon, having their lunch and they were now in the living room. The little boy was still in dreamland so it was convenient to make some things clear.

" Yuri-ah, do you understand me or not? " Tiffany crossed her arms and looked at Yuri with an annoyed expression. 

When were they ever going to be on the same page about spoiling and disciplining Junhyung? 

Junhyung might only be 3 but being spoilt at such a young age would make him grow up to be a very arrogant boy with the dislike of many. 

" Yes, I do. " Yuri pouted to himself, he was sitting on the floor like he had been punished for doing something wrong just like how kids would be made to sit in the corner. 

" So what are you gonna do about your phone? Your phone is already cracked and the insides can be seen. " Tiffany was appalled at the damage done to Yuri's phone after what happened at the mall yesterday.

She hadn't taken a good look so she thought maybe it could be repaired. Looking at it now, repairing it might be more expensive than getting a new one. 

" I don't know. I'll get a new phone and try to get back all the content from my old phone. " Yuri shrugged and tried to get up when Tiffany pushed him back down.

" What is it now? " Yuri whined and grabbed Tiffany's hand, playing with her fingers as his head dropped, looking at the floor as he did so.

" Try and stop giving in, okay? Occasionally buying these for him is fine but at this rate, you're probably gonna buy whatever he wants whenever he sees something. Try to control, alright? " Tiffany bent down and cupped his face, kissing his nose. 

" Alright. " Yuri nodded obediently and smiled dorkily at Tiffany, making the redhead burst into laughter. He chuckled and placed his hands over Tiffany's, bringing the girl closer to him. 

She felt herself blush furiously and she tried to back away but instead, Yuri pulled her and they tumbled onto the floor with Tiffany on top of him. 

Yuri gulped loudly, he shouldn't have pulled her on top of him. Her hands were involuntarily placed inappropriately and it was getting uncomfortable for him. 

Tiffany looked at him after hearing the loud gulp and found his ears heating up to a deep shade of red, his cheeks were lightly flushed as well. 

" F-Fany, could y-you.... u-um.... please m-move y-your ha-hands? " Yuri was struggling and he didn't want to make it seem like he was desperate for when he really wasn't but anyone would feel uncomfortable with a hand placed on their crotch. 

Tiffany looked downwards and found that her left hand was on Yuri's crotch area and something was starting to form under the shorts. Her right hand was on his chest and it wasn't making anything better either. 

" O-Oh... I'm s-sorry. " Tiffany flushed as well and hurriedly got off Yuri, sitting with her back rested against the sofa. 

Yuri sat up and grabbed a cushion from the sofa, covering his lower area. He couldn't feel any more embarrassed at his body's reaction to her touch. His friend refused to go back down, it was now standing tall and upright. 

He face-palmed and tried to make it go down but to no avail, unaware of Tiffany's amused stares. Tiffany was really tickled by the fact that Yuri was so shy about things like these. 

" Yul, it's gonna hurt. You know that, right? " Tiffany placed her hand on his arm and rubbed it up and down, she was concerned. 

" It's okay, I'll be fine. " Yuri forced a smile and placed one hand over his, trying his best to reassure her. 

Yuri was a gem, Tiffany thought. This guy was certainly one of a kind and to find another one like him, the chances would be a second to none. 

" Anyway, I'm sorry for buying the X-Box for Junhyung. I'll try not to give in too often. " Yuri tried to distract Tiffany away from the embarrassing topic.

" Thank you, sweetheart. " Tiffany leaned closer towards Yuri and pressed her lips against his cheek but Yuri moved away in a few seconds.

Yuri shook his head at Tiffany with puppy eyes and Tiffany nodded in realisation, she didn't want to make it harder for Yuri to control himself. 

" I n-need to go to the b-bathroom.. to re-- shower.. " Yuri slurred and got up, running towards the bedroom as fast as he could.

The tanned guy grabbed his clothes from the cupboard and ran to the bathroom, trying not to make a ruckus lest he woke up the little rascal sleeping on the bed.

Whereas Tiffany was left in the living room laughing at Yuri's actions, he was so thoughtful sometimes that she didn't know how to react to them.

She quickly walked to her bedroom, wondering if Yuri was okay. She didn't know why but she liked the way his body reacted to her touch. The fact that Yuri had reacted in that way was making it even better for her, she was assured that Yuri would only be hers.

Knocking on the door, she leaned her ear to it.

" Yuri, are you okay? " 

" I'm fine! " 

The reply was a bit hasty and it made Tiffany suspicious. Wanting to reassure herself that Yuri was really okay and no part of him was hurting, she opened the door and barged into the bathroom.

" FANY-AH! " Yuri yelled and hurriedly took the towel hanging from the top of the glass door. 

The bathroom was quite spacious and the shower area was surrounded by transparent glass doors, it revealed the person showering and the body as well. 

" Aigoo, stop yelling. It's not like I haven't seen it before. You seem to have forgotten that I have a son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter