Chapter 1

Don't Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You're doing well, Yoona. Keep it up!” Yuri cheered as he watched his cousin run on the treadmill. 

Yuri was a professional gym trainer and he was one of the popular ones with many of the ladies asking for him, even the older ones. He was 24 years old and he had managed to persuade many people to sign up for the various packages, making him a prized possession for the gym.

“Thanks, Oppa. Are you not going to run with me today?” Yoona looked at him as she held onto the handlebars at the sides, making sure she didn't slide off. 

Yuri lifted his injured ankle, the sports tape was wrapped all around it and she knew her sister tried her best, “Nah, I hurt my ankle. Look, your sister bandaged it for me last night.” Yoona rolled her eyes and slapped her forehead, “Of all people, you ask Sica-unnie? Does she look like she does sports?”

Jessica didn’t know the first thing about anything sports-related.

“You weren't even at home last night, Yoong. Went out with your soon-to-be-girlfriend aka my baby sister?” Yuri teased and felt something hard hit his face from the same direction. 

“OWW!”

Yoona burst into laughter and before she knew it, she slid off the treadmill and went flying backwards into Yuri's body as both of them fell to the floor. Yoona's body laying completely on Yuri's. 

A redhead came rushing over as she helped Yoona up before they both helped Yuri up, “I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. The bottle flew out of my hand when I was jogging, I'm so sorry!” 

“It's okay. Accidents happen.”

Yuri couldn't open his right eye and he cursed, knowing that there was going to be a huge bruise at his eye.

“Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Let me make it up to you.”

“What's your name, Miss? I haven't seen you here before.”

Yuri ignored the part about compensating and offered his hand to shake hers. 

“Tiffany Hwang. My friend said that she wanted me to try this package, it's under her name - Jessica. She said it was pretty good and it would keep my body in shape.”

" Jessica? As in Jessica Jung?”

“Yes. Do you know her?” Tiffany's head tilted to the side as her lips formed into a confused pout, making Yuri's stomach flip countless times. “She's my cousin.”

Yuri chuckled and patted Tiffany's back before walking off in the other direction, heading towards his other customers that were calling him for assistance. Yoona looked at Tiffany and Tiffany looked back at her, their eyes met and both burst into laughter at the awkwardness present in the air.

“Hi, I'm Yoona. Jessica's younger sister.”

Tiffany pulled Yoona into a sudden hug as Yoona jumped, quickly catching herself before giving the older girl a light tap on the back, “So you're Yoona? Nice to finally meet you. Jessica always mentions you but I never really got the chance to meet you.”

“That's nice to know. Anyway, have you picked a trainer for your upcoming sessions?”

“Nope.”

“Are you ready to pick? I'm currently working out here too. I want to be a part-time trainer since I'm learning psychology as a hobby. I'll get you the list of trainers.”

Yoona smiled and jogged to the receptionist. Tiffany watched the younger girl jog and she giggled, noticing how Yoona resembled Yuri more than she resembled Jessica. She didn't know why but she was feeling incredibly nervous, waiting for the list of trainers to be offered to her. 

“Here. These are just some of them.”

       

Lee Donghae [24] 

 

Ok Taecyeon [24] 

 

    

Kwon Yuri [21] 

 

Kim Jonghyun [20]

 

  

Oh Sehun [19] 

 

“So what do you think, Unnie?” Yoona asked, watching Tiffany's eyes like a hawk. She had noticed the way her eyes twinkled when she turned to Yuri's profile. 

Tiffany pouted at Yoona and handed the list back to the younger girl. “I don't know. You can pick for me, Yoona. And please don't call me Unnie, don't make me feel older than I already am.”

“No, I can’t! I'll get my cousin to serve you. He has been the most popular and senior in terms of skills and training in this gym.” Yoona winked and went back to the receptionist before she went off to find Yuri. 

Tiffany couldn't help but place her palm at her heart, it was racing. She barely knew Yuri and the way she was reacting to him was unbelievable.

“Hi, again. Thank you for hiring me. Do you want to get started or do you need a short tour of this place?”

Still carrying his ice pack placed on his bruised eye, Yuri looked at Tiffany with his good one and waited for her response. “Sure, a tour would be useful.” Tiffany walked alongside Yuri as the two continued to walk around the gym, introducing the various types of equipment and exercises.

When the tour had finally ended, Yuri was flustered. He didn't know why but he wanted to get to know this particular customer of his more than others.

“Seeing that you're a new customer and all, I have this routine where I buy all my new female customers dinner. Would you give me that honour tonight, Miss Hwang?” Yuri said, crossing his fingers behind his back as he pleaded to the Heavens. 

Tiffany gave him her eye-smile and Yuri felt his jaw slack. “Really smooth, Mr Kwon. Very charming.” She giggled before pushing his mouth so that it would close. “So are we on for dinner?” Yuri rubbed his neck and tried to hide his blush by looking at the floor. 

“Hell, yeah. Deux Amis at about 7.30?”

“Sure. Can I have your number?” Yuri asked and felt his insides swirl at the girl's heavenly giggle ringing through his ear drums. “Only if we see each other later. Don't keep asking me for my number though, I might have to come over and stop you.” Tiffany teased and patted his muscular chest, sashaying to the locker room with her towel and water bottle.

‘Woah. What am I doing in public?’

Yuri had fallen to the sit-up board as he shook his head vigorously, that was just too hot for someone as beautiful as Tiffany to even say that. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. 

To: Kwon Yuri

Mr Kwon. You have my number now ;) Deux Amis at 7.30. I will make a reservation under my name. Be honoured, I've taken leave for the rest of the night.

From: XXX-XXX

 

‘Jesus Christ...’

 

-

 

“Sica, stop ignoring me….” Taeyeon whined, looking at his girlfriend who was sitting across the room with her arms folded across her well-endowed chest.

Jessica threw a glance at her whiny lover before turning her attention back to her laptop. She wasn't just pissed; she was disappointed that Taeyeon would doubt her love for him. 

Jessica stood up and took off her bathrobe, changing into a pair of ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter