One painful day

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

 

At the front of the Coffee Prince

Hyori saw a tall figure outside the Coffee House.

It must be Youngmin....

 

Although she felt hurt and wanna cry for what Kwangmin has done she tried to control herself. She felt sorry for Kwangmin for making him feeling hurt. But , she couldn’t force herself to be in love with Kwangmin. She loved Youngmin so much. Her first love. Youngmin turned around and smiled at her.

 

He looked so handsome and smart while his blonde hair shine under the light. Hyori was stunned to see him. She calmed herself and smiled at him. “Hi sweetheart...Im so sorry for being late..its my omma’s doing huhuhu...wow..you look super gorgeous and y!!!!Er Im the luckiest guy on earth.” Hyori’s cheeks redden to hear his compliment. “Erm you too ...you look stunning in that suit. “ Youngmin smiled. His hand reaching hers.

 

“Come..we are going to be late. I managed to kidnap my appa’s car hehehe....” He said. “Kidnap??? Ahhaha you are so funny oppa” She said with a laugh. Youngmin smiled. Then he bent a little bit and kiss her forehead. “ Hyori...I love you so much” He said softly. “I love you too oppa” Hyori replied.

 

As they got in the car, a pair of eyes looked at them. Its Eunhye. She has watched the whole thing. She’s worried especially about Kwangmin. “Hm... ottoke?? I love them all...but there’s nothing I can do... Hm... “ she’s headed to the kitchen. She saw Kwangmin still crying and blaming himself.

Ottoke?????? God help us!!!! Please bring happiness to them.....I just couldn’t see them to be sad...Please god.

 

Eunhye cried too....

 

At June’s party

 ‘annyeonghaseyo June....Saengil Chukha Hamnida!!!” Hyori said. Meanwhile, Youngmin just being cold as usual. Hyori pinched his hand. Youngmin felt irritated but she forced him. “ June ...Happy Birthday” he said coldly. “ Thanks oppa..Thanks Hyori...wow..you look so georgous!!! Nice dress” Hyori smiled and said thanks. All guys looking at Hyori with disbelief. She’s so hot and pretty. Both Youngmin and Hyori looked perfect together. The girl that they called geek was a hot y girl. Meanwhile , all the girls feeling jealous but in the same time stunned to see how beutiful Hyori was.

 

“Youngmin!! Where’s Kwangmin?? He said he’ll come. But when I call him ..I couldn’t reach him” Minwoo said worriedly. Hyori was shocked when she heard Kwangmin’s name.“oh Hi..Hyori..You looked georgeous” Minwoo winked at Hyori. She smiled and feeling shy but yet felt worried. “i don’t know where is he... Hm i wonder where did he go’ Youngmin said worriedly. Two handsome guy approaching them...‘Hi guys!!! Come here have a drinks with us...oh Youngmin ..Who is this beautiful lady??” One of the guy asked. Hyori blushed again. “Ops..this is my princess okay?? Hyung..she’s mine ok???” Youngmin said. “oh ok... hehehe...At least introduce to us ..’ Youngmin sighed.

 

‘Ok ok...Hyori..this is Donghyun Hyung, Hyunseong Hyung and this is Minwoo...You know him right???” Hyori nodded while smiling.

Aigoo they are so handsome...

 

“Donghyun oppa...erm can i ask something?” Donghyun just nodded. “So you are Eunhye Unnie’s namja chingu,aren’t you?” She asked. Donghyun smiled. “Well not yet..But will” He said. All the guys laughing. She confused. ‘What do you mean??” Donghyun rubbed his neck. ‘Well you see.. she’s always play hard to get..Thats the problem...but I will confessed to her on her coming birthday as a gift.”he said shyly “Aww~~~ so cute!!!Don’t worry I will help and support you” She said with a passion. “Hahaha...you are too funny and cute... Thats why I fell in love with you”Youngmin said softly. Hyori blushed again.

 

“Hyori...what do you want to eat...?? I ‘ll take it for you’ Youngmin said. “Anything will do oppa”She answered. Youngmin left her with his friends. Hyori enjoyed having conversation with the guys. They are funny, friendly and treated her like their yeodongsaeng. 30 minutes passed. But there was no sign of Youngmin. She’s worried. “Hm... I think I’ll look for Youngmin.” She said. She left them and search everywhere but couldn’t find him. Suddenly she saw a room at the back . She approached the room. She saw couple’s making out. The girl on his lap. Snogging him. To her suprise, It was Youngmin. She felt betrayed. She ran away while crying. Min Woo saw her and wonder what’s happening. Then he got his answer. Youngmin’s making out with someone that he’s not familiar with.

 

‘You!!! Left this room this instant!!!” The girl grinned evilly. She left and winked at him. Minwoo felt angry with Youngmin. “Youngmin!!!!!!!!!! Get up!!! “ He kicked Youngmin’s leg. Youngmin’s opened his eyes slowedly feeling confused. He got a headache. “What happened??”He asked weakly. “You should know yourself!!’ Minwoo yelled. “What?? What did I do??” He asked. He remembered drinking a soda just now. Now, he was in this room.

What the heck has happened??

 

“You should feel ashamed of what you have done!! Hyori saw the whole scene!! You’re making out with a .. How could you do this terrible thing to her??” Youngmin was still confused. Minwoo left him. “oh no..This is bad... i got to explain this to Hyori. She might misunderstood me.” He rushed to look for Hyori. As he went out from June’s house he heard someone was crying behind the bushes. He felt relieved that she’s still near. He sat besides her.Trying to console her. “Im so sorry Hyori... I was drinking a soda and the next thing I know I was in that room. I do not know what happen...”He said sadly. He tried to hold her hands but she ward off his hands. She stand up and said “ I hate you Jo Youngmin!!! I will never forgive you!!!!” She ran away again. Youngmin felt sad. He cried too.

Why must this happen to me??? God...help me...

 

He felt really hurt when Hyori did not believe him. “Ottoke...” he cried and cried. He wiped out his tears. “I must be strong” He tried to catch Hyori up. While he’s running towards her, suddenly a car came out of nowhere and hit him. “Hyori....” he said weakly and fainted. There’s lot blood coming out from his head.The driver was so shocked that he had hit Youngmin. “oh no...oh no what have i done???.... I must bring him to the hospital. “ The driver speed the car to the nearest hospital.

 

Meanwhile, Hyori was too sad. She did not realize that Youngmin’s was being hit by a car. She ran and ran until she stopped at the playground. She cried and cried. “Hyori...what’s wrong???”She heard a voice. She looked up and saw Kwangmin was there . She cried again. Kwangmin hugged her tried to calm her. “Shhh...Shhhh...What’s wrong??” Hyori kept on crying couldn’t say any words.

Kwangmin hugged her and tried to calm her.

What happen?? .........

 

June’s house

“Well done...Here’s your money” June said. The girl took the money and left. “Hahahah...serve you right Youngmin...Hyori...That’s what you have to face when you’re hurting me.... Now I’m happy!!! HAPPY!!!!” June laughed evilly. 

 

Feeling dizzy right now huhuhu....i hope you enjoy this chapter...!!! gomawo friends!!!! love you all!!!!

P/S: I love Kwangmin pic !!! So y!!! hahaha...imagining that Kwangmin's doing the same pose when he's trying to console you...wahahahah...I like!!! hehehe