Fate

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Kwangmin’s hostel room(same day)

 

 Youngmin was having a nap at Kwangmin’s room. Kwangmin just got back from watching midnight movies with his roommate Min Woo.

 

“aigoo..Hyung!!! get up!!!’ Kwangmin screamed!! But Youngmin just ignored it. “ Aigoo ..hyung always like this.. I wonder why he never sleeps in his room. Min Woo … So sorry’ Kwang min said to Min Woo.

 

Min Woo smiled at him and said” Nah its Okay.. You don’t need to worry. I already get used to it.. hehehe” He giggled. Suddenly he has an idea.

 

“Kwangmin, I know how to wake him up” Min Woo smiled evilly.

 

Kwangmin felt curious.”What you wanna do?? “ He asked

 

Min Woo slowly approached Youngmin and  … “Youngmin!!! Youngmin!!! Get up!! Get up!!! There’s a cockroach in your shirt…” Youngmin quickly jumped and started to take off his shirt and his pants.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH… I hate cockroaches!!!! ‘ He screamed. After a while he suddenly heard laughter from Min Woo and Kwangmin.

 

“Hyung… you are so funny…hahaha..Im so sorry hyung but Min Woo’s technique seems working.” Kwangmin just couldn’t stop laughing. So did Min Woo.

 

“Yah!! You two !!! Im gonna kill you!!! “ He started to chased them without him realising that he’s only wearing his boxer.

 

 “Hyung!!! Stop!!!!’ Kwangmin suddenly stopped. “ Hyung you’re not wearing a thing except your boxer!!’ Youngmin seemed to gain his sanity realised the fact. He seemed to be really embarrassed. Quickly he ran to Kwangmin’s room.

 

“You two stupid dam dam.. Fortunately everybody’s sleeping. “ Youngmin felt furious.

 

“Youngmin Im so sorry, Kwangmin tried so many times to wake you up but you don’t wake up, so I have to do that.’ Min Woo smiled at him.

 

“Erm okay.. let’s forget about it.. So how’s movie??? “ Youngmin said while putting his clothes on.

 

“Hyung.. fortunately you’re not coming since the movie is not good at all..Really boring..not scary at all.” Kwangmin complained. Min woo just nodded agreeing with Kwangmin.

 

“Really..hm okay…’ Youngmin yawning.

“Hyung ..why you never sleep in your room??” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Hm..to be honest.. Im afraid of ghost..huhu Scary.. My roommate just migrated to Philippines. So I am all alone. Who knows if Ju-On come after me” Youngmin said. His face redden felt little embarrassed.

 

“What??? You are afraid of ghost???hahahahaha” Min Woo laughed.” I thought you just afraid of Cockroaches. Aigoo Our Cool Friend over here is actually scared of ghost and cockroaches.hahahah” Min Woo said again.

 

“Yah!! I am cool.. But I am human being.. I only scared of these two only. Ghost and cockroaches. You two…better keep this quiet… If not.. Im gonna kill you both’ Youngmin threatened his brother and his friend.

 

“ahahahahahaha.Ok hyung..don’t worry we will never tell anybody about this. Hahahaha” Kwangmin and Min Woo laughed again.

 

“Oh ya hyung, I heard that your new roommate has arrived yesterday. So it seemed that you are not alone.’ Kwangmin told Youngmin.

 

“Really ??? But nobody told me about this. Hm Okay.. Bye guys.. I think I have to check it out. Oh.. what time is now???uwahhhhhhh” He yawned again.

“Oh its already 3 a.m Youngmin’ Min Woo said.

 

“Hm.. ok I gotta go to my room meeting my new roommate. But I bet he’s sleeping already. But guys..erm heheh can you accompany me to my room??? Please …Please Please….Huhuhu” He’s begging them.

 

“Aigoo …Hyung!! Come on.. There is no ghost in this world!!!!!” Kwangmin said furiously. Min Woo laughed again seeing how afraid Youngmin of ghost.

 

Hahaha no wonder he doesn’t want to follow us to watch midnight movies because its a ghost story hahaha

 

“Hm … Okay… I guess I go alone. If you see me dead tomorrow it means I was killed by Ju-On huhuhu’ Youngmin said.

 

“Aigoo..hyung just get out from here, will ya?!!” Kwangmin felt impatient with his hyung’s attitude.

 

“Hm.. Okay.. one …. Two….. threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!  He ran to his room like a bullet train. Kwangmin and Min Woo felt surprised seeing his speed.

 

At youngmin’s room

 

Youngmin slowedly opened his room. He did not want to wake his roommate up. The room was quite dark but he can still see his roommate’s movements. He slowedly approached his roommate.

 

Hm.. Why he looked weird… Long hair??? Aigoo… New style?? Wow his scent… smell like a girl. Aigoo Is he a gay?? Oh no… This is not good… Hm wait a minute..the Bracelet looks familiar..Hm Let’s see…

 

Youngmin took out small flashlight from his pocket and looked carefully at the bracelet.

 

“Wait the minute…J…O….Y…. This bracelet looked exactly like mine.” He whispered to himself. Then he looked at his roommate.

 

Omo!!! Isn’t this the girl who will be working with my noona?? How come she has the same bracelet I used to have?? What she’s doing in my room??? Is She my new roommate?? A girl??!! Hm… Her lips is so y and red…Can I taste it?? OMG!!! What’s wrong with me???!!! How can I think that?? Im such a jerk..

 

Youngmin kept on staring at his roommate. Somehow without her thick glasses she looked really beautiful. Suddenly, he remembered something…

 

Isn’t this the gal I saved few months ago at Chuncheon??? No wonder she looked familiar. OMG.. I never knew that I will have a chance to meet her again. When I think about it… I lost my bracelet when I got back from Chuncheon.. I think she found it and kept it. Hm…

 

Youngmin smiled. He remembered what the old lady who gave him the bracelet said. The Bracelet will lead him to his true love.

 

“Well may be this is the fate.” He said to himself. He yawned and he slept again next to his new roommate.

 

(Who knows what’s going to happen tomorrow. Just wait hehehe ;P)

 

Hi guys I know my story sometimes doesn’t make sense but I will try my best to improve it..huhu Sorry for the mess with vocab and grammar…I just hope u understand and enjoy..heheh:p hope I can update real soon huhu…BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! Tata for now!!!