To be alive !!!

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At a very strange place

 

Hyori opened her eyes and saw a very strange place. Its all white and pure. She blinked her eyes so many times. She slapped herself.

 

Ani this is not a dream……..

 

She looked around and saw many people but weirdly with wings. They are all handsome and beautiful. Like an angel.

 

Oh wait….They are angels….. Am I really dead??? Is this heaven.

 

“Hyori…..” She turned around as she heard someone’s calling her.

 

“Who are you? Am I dead?? Is this heaven?? “ She asked.

 

“You don’t remember your oppa?? Byunggie oppa??” That person said.

 

She took a good look on him. “ Byunggie oppa!!!” She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. She missed him so much.

 

‘oppa…Where am I?? Am I really dead?? Is this heaven??” She asked again.

 

“Ani …. This is a place between life and death…. Hm… What did you do that Hyori???” He asked.

 

“Do what??” Hyori asked him.

 

“How could you ever think and trying to kill yourself??? Don’t you know its sinful to kill yourself. Those who kill themselves will never at peace. Hell is the guaranteed place for those who kill themselves.” L.joe said seriously.

 

“I am so sorry oppa. I just couldn’t bear the pain. The pain of losing you and Youngmin. I’m suffer so much.” Tears came out from her eyes. Feeling regretful.

 

“Hyori…Fortunately you were given a chance once again. Your time has not come yet. Enjoy your life. Life is precious. Just look at me. Im no more alive. But yet God has reasons for everything. When you feel sad and suffer so much. Pray to God. Im sure God will help you…. Believe me” L.joe said while smiling. He kissed her forehead. Hyori felt calm.

 

“Hyori…I always with you and watching you. Protecting you. Take care of yourself.” L.joe added.

 

“Oppa…will we meet again?” Hyori asked.

“Only God Knows….. Now hurry up and wake up.... Everybody need you and love you. Don’t ever try to kill yourself again.” He said

 

“Thank you oppa….I will precious my life and I promise not to kill myself again.Saranghae oppa” Hyori said. L.joe smiled and suddenly he slowedly disappeared.

 

“Saranghae…. Take care of yourself….Be strong…..” The last words that L.joe managed to say before he disappeared.

 

“Oppa…Oppa…OPPPPPAAAA!!!!” She screamed trying reaching for L.joe.

 

She screamed and screamed.

 

“Miss are you okay??” Suddenly she heard a very unfamiliar voice. She tried to open her eyes. When she managed to open her eyes she saw a guy in a doctor’s white coat.

 

‘where’s oppa??? Where’s oppa??” She screamed.

 

“Calm down miss….You’re in hospital now. Thank god you are okay now??” Hyori took a look around. She felt weird.

 

What the hell Im doing in the hospital???

 

“Why I am here??” She asked after she felt a little bit calm.

 

“Well miss. Just now you are unconscious. You’re losing so much blood. But thanks to god we managed to save you. “ A very cute and cool doctor said.

 

Oh my he looked familiar….

 

“Doctor…. Who actually sent me to the hospital?? “ She asked coriously.

 

“ I don’t know dear. You’ve been unconcoius for 3 days now. But there’s a red headed guy always come and visited you. Do you see the flower over there?? He always brought the flowers.” The doctor said while pointing at the vase full with lavenders.

 

Red headed guy???Nugu???

 

“Look at the card over here. The words are so romantic…. Omo I think I can use this as part as my inspiration writing song. Short…but so meaningful” The doctor said while smiling.

 

Hyori took the card and read it….

 

My love,

You’re the best thing ever happened to me , Missing you is like being lost in a black and white world; everything seems so faded and lonely.

 

Without you I am nothing; with you I am everything. Your precious life is my precious life too. If you were to left me behind, Then I am nothing to this world. I’m dead… so don’t losing hope of your life coz I will be with you forever and ever.

 

From :

A man that always keeping his heart for you

  

Hyori felt touched reading those words. Her tears came out. She remembered Youngmin. She’s hoping its him giving the card but then she tried to deny it. She didn’t want to hurt her feelings anymore hoping for something uncertain. Besides, she has promise Byunggie oppa to be alive.

 

“Miss?? Are you okay??” The doctor asked panicly.

 

“Hm…Im fine” Hyori replied giving him a fake smile.

 

Suddenly, she saw the doctor’s name tag _YONG JAE SOON. She jumped with happiness.

 

Aik??!@! What’s happening to her…One minute she’s sad and the next she’s jumping like a little kid. Hahaha ..funny…and..cute!!

 

“Doctor!!! You are Junghyung BEAST right?>??” Hyori suddenly asked. The doctor felt shocked.

 

“How do you know?? SHHHHHHHHHUUUUUU….” The doctor covered .

 

“You can fool anybody but not me as your true BEAST fan. Heheh…You’re using your original name Yong Jae Soon. Hahaha….” Junhyung rubbed his neck. Smile foolishly.

 

“Hehe..You caught me. I thought by colouring my hair black, change hairstyle like a weirdo and wearing glasses people don’t recognize me…heheh” Junhyung said.

 

“Heheh…Actually you almost fool me but I caught what you were saying just now…inspiration writing song…heheh. You are doctor??? This is suprising…. DAEBAK!!!’ Hyori showing two thumbs up.

 

Junhyung smile.

 

“ Well, Im not a doctor…heheh…I just pretending to be one. Heheh…I have asked my best friend to give me a favour. He’s the doctor in this hospital. Im searching for an inspiration. I’ve been here for a week now and well you really caught my attention. That’s why I always visit you…Heheh…” Junhyung smile.

 

“Erm… Just wondering If you don’t mind…. Why did you’re trying to kill yourself? ‘ Junhyung continued

 

There’s a silent between them. Hyori looked down. Tears coming out from her eyes.

 

Omo…Ottoke??? What should I do??? She cried. !!!

 

“Dear do you want to know a little secret ??” Junhyung asked and winked at her. He’s trying to calm her down. Hyori looked at him and smile.

 

Thanks oppa for not forcing me to tell you……

 

Hyori sighed and wiped her tears. She’s smile again.

 

‘Well, you know what I am not Hara’s boyfriend. ‘ He gave a shocking statement.

 

“WHAT???!!! You’re lying” Hyori said with disbelief.

 

‘Well my girlfriend’s nickname is Abby. She’s not Korean. Hara just helping us out to cover our relationship. Heheh” Junhyung said.

 

“Yah!! Oppa!! You lied don’t you???” Hyori asked again.

 

“hahahah… Its up to you whether you want to believe me or not…heheheh” Junhyung laughed.

 

“Yah!! Oppa!!! You lied don’t you??!!” She smacked Junhyung’s back.

 

“Hyori….” Suddenly he became serious.

 

“Don’t ever try to kill yourself again okay?? You know what?? Today I shall declare I am your oppa from now on… Arasso??? If you have problem just tell me..okay “ He added.

 

Hyori nodded. She suddenly hugged Junhyung tightly. “Thanks oppa….” Junhyung rubbed her head and smile.

 

“Oh oppa ..You forgot something…” Hyori pretended to be sulking.

 

“What??” Junhyung asked.

 

“You forgot to give me your autograph” Junhyung laughed

 

From far there’s a pair of beautiful eyes watching over them while smiling.

 

Thanks god…you’re happy now..Hyori….

 

Hi guys its me again…..I AM REALLY SORRY!!! I AM SUCH A LIAR!!! I PROMISE to update once a week …but yet… it took me two weeks to update!!! Huhuhu REALLY REALLY MIANHEI!!!! I will try my very very best to update really really soon. DON’T FEEL UPSET WITH ME OKAY???!!! Huhuhu…..

Anyways…. Thanks to all my chingus and subscribers!!! Really appreciate your support. Anyway, I have my reason to add up another character in my story – JUNHYUNG Beast…. My little sister is a big fan of Junhyung so she forced me to include him in my story heheh… Hope you guys love the story and continue supporting the story…

Finish with the story….now going to update another fanfic on Youngmin ...But!!! Im kinda have a writer's block right now huhuhuhu but Forget it!!!….. tatata guys!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!! Mmmmuakkkks!!!!!!!!