Confrontation

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the hospital’s main front

 

Youngmin sat on the bench and still pondering about L.joe’s explaination. Thinking about the possibility that his twin has feelings towards Hyori. The pain still there in the heart. He breathed in and breathed out as to calm down.

 

Finally he screamed. “GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Then he jumped and jumped and jumped like a crazy maniac. Many people looking at him annoyedly. At last after jumping and yelling for few times the pain has gone. Suddenly, he realized people were laughing at him. He smiled foolishly to them. All of them stunned to see his pretty smile. (It’s Kwangmin’s smile of course.heheh)

 

He decided to leave the hospital and wandering around in the town.

 

What should I do next???

 

While he was walking down the street he heard a noise.

“Just leave me alone Niel!!!” He heard a familiar voice.

 

Omo Its June..

 

“You promised me that you’re going out with me if I hit him!!! But now you’re blaming me for everything!!” Niel showing his furious face. He held June’s hands tightly. Youngmin hid behind the phone booth and listened carefully.

 

“ I asked you to hit that !! Not him!! You stupid!!! Now what??? He’s in coma..Who’s going to be responsible??!!!” June’s yelling. Niel looked down.He felt guilty.

 

“Just leave me alone will ya!!! Besides, who wants to go out with you???? I only love Youngmin!!!” June slapped him and left him alone. Niel looked sad ,disappointed and heartbroken.

 

Youngmin was so surprised hearing the confession. He never knew that June’s was so evil. He never knew that the person they targeting was Hyori. He felt anger. He’s approaching Niel. He punched Niel on his face. Niel fell down on the ground.

 

“Yah!! Why did you punched me??!!!’ Niel said angrily. He looked at Youngmin carefully. “Omo you’re the twin who punched me the other day???!!!” Niel said shakily.

 

Aik… when did I punch him before?? Oh He must be talking about Kwangmin….Serve him right….

 

“So you purposely hit my brother, don’t you?” Youngmin said while holding Niel’s collar tightly. Niel sighed. He pushed Youngmin gently.

 

“Please be patient. I need to explain something to you. “ Niel said calmly.

 

“Well you know what … I love June so much. She used to be innocent, so gentle and cute. But it’s all change. I love her with all my heart..I would do anything for her. Actually the truth was, I was about to hit the girl that day but then I decided not to because I felt terrible. However because of that, I accidently hit your brother who suddenly came out of nowhere.” Niel explained with a sad face.

 

Youngmin sighed. June was only using him as to achieve her goal.

 

“ Now she’s blaming me for everything. She hates me.” Niel said while tears coming out.

 

“Oh you know what, she even hired a e to act as if your brother was a playboy and then his girlfriend will saw everything. Hm.. and then leave him…” Niel sighed. Feeling regretted of what he had done.

 

“Do you know how to contact the e you’re talking about? I think my brother’s girlfriend needs some explanation from her.” Youngmin said.

 

Niel looked at him and nodded. “I think there’s no point Im helping June anymore. Come … I’ll show you the place ..Its only two blocks away from here.” Niel lead the way.

 

Youngmin followed Niel and stopped at a low class night club called “Apache Underworld” (I created the name.. hehehe). They saw few of y girls waiting outside of the night club trying to get customer.

 

“Hi honey…do you want to feel heaven?? I can show both of you heaven…’ One of them trying to approach them with a seductive smile while her hands rubbing their body and almost hitting the hot spot. Their faces redden and they felt Goosebumps. They warded the hooker’s hands.

 

However, Niel asked nicely to her. “Where’s Anne???”

 

The hooker pouted. “Why must everybody look for Anne?? I am prettier than her. It’s been a week… She’s not coming to work you know. Come on… I can replace her. I can treat you better than her” the e said.

 

They ignored her and left the place. “ Now what??? Ottoke?? “ Youngmin said. Niel just shook his head.

 

“Never mind, I’ll get some info then I’ll contact you okay?? “ Niel said.

 

 Youngmin nodded. Suddenly he remembered he only have hand phone given by L.joe.

 

Can a normal human contact a soul using this phone?? Is it possible??

 

“Yah!! You got a message!!..Yah !!! you got a message!! Yah!!! Are you DEAF???!!! You got a message!!” a screaming voice coming out from Youngmin’s phone. Its L.Joe’s voice!!! Both of them jumped feeling shocked hearing the voice.

 

“Yah!! That’s from your handphone. “ Niel said while trying not to laugh hearing a weird message tone.

 

Youngmin smile foolishly. He looked at the hand phone screen and saw there’s a message received. It’s from L.joe.

 

Yah Youngmin… I forgot to tell you that you may as well use the phone to contact with humans like a normal hand phone. Heheh…. But use it well. And btw your hand phone number is 0************. But the line is active when you’re in Kwangmin’s body. Got it?? Arrasso??? Tatata….

 

Aigoo this man ..always right by myself when I need someone.

 

Youngmin smiled. “Yah.. what’s your hand phone number?? “ Youngmin looked up to Niel.

 

 “Oh ..its 0************. If you couldn’t reach me just leave a voice message okay??”

 

Niel nodded.

 

Finally they separated. It’s almost 11.30 pm.

 

Omo ..its late already.. I’ll better get home.

 

Youngmin took the taxi and fortunately managed to arrive in 10 minutes. He rushed to the Kwangmin’s room and lie down. He quickly getting out from Kwangmin’s body. He stretched his body. Feeling tired then he looked at Kwangmin with a sad face.

 

Kwangminnie… If only I know earlier that you’re in love with her ..I might sacrificed my feelings for you… I love you dongsaeng….. IF ONLY…. Hm….

 

 

 

I hope that you enjoy this chapter... anxiously waiting for your comments!!!...thanks for you support... Im going to be busy since I have to go outstation.... huhuh... going to leave my lappy huhuhu.... saranghaeyo guys!!! love you guys a lot!!!