Happy Moments

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Hi guys….. I have bad news…This is the finale episode of this story…huhuhu…sob sob….  However, sorry if the finale is not so great as you’re expected. Just enjoy okay… Love ya!!!

 

At the river bank

 

Its already 8 pm and its dark but Kwangmin still sat on the rock. Looked like thinking of something. He kept on standing up and then sitting down for several times. All of them, just laughing watching his reacting like that except Hyori and Yuna. Yuna looked sad. While Hyori kept looking at Kwangmin trying to guess what actually happen to Kwangmin.

 

Is he meeting a ghost or what?? Why he acted so cold towards me and Yuna his girlfriend???

 

After a while, Kwangmin stood up and this time he’s rushing to the woods. Everybody seemed not noticing his action except Hyori. Hyori also stood up and followed him.

 

At Haraboji’s old House

 

Finally Kwangmin arrived at his Haraboji’s old house. He walked without making any noise. He did not want the red headed guy to notice that he’s there. He’s searching for him and at last he saw the red headed guy just sitting in front of the house looking like he’s pondering about something.

 

“Hi…….” Kwangmin suddenly spoke. The red headed guy seemed to be surprised to see him.

 

‘Kwangmin….. How do you…..? “ The question ended just like that.

 

‘I followed you all the way here. So this is your hide out??” Kwangmin said coldly.

 

“I just want to chill out, Kwangmin” The red headed guy said while looking down. Kwangmin rushed to him and started hugging him.

 

“How could you Hyung….leaving me like that!!! Leaving everybody!!!” Kwangmin started sobbing.

 

“I am so sorry… Kwangmin …Because I do think that this is the best for all of us” Youngmin said. He’s also crying.

 

Then they sat down and both of them remained silent.

 

“Red color???I thought you never liked red hair color?” Kwangmin said while holding Youngmin hair. He then laughed.

 

‘Haahah…. Yup… I think I have gone insane hehehe” Youngmin also laughed.

 

(Just imagine…Youngmin have red hair color. y right??? Heheh)

 

However, after a while there have been silence between them.

 

“Hyung….Why hyung??? Why did you leave us …leave Hyori…??? I know you just pretending having memory lost, don’t you?? You pretended not knowing her. Poor Hyori.” Kwangmin said. Youngmin sighed.

 

“ I have to Kwangmin. I know how much you love Hyori…. I can feel your pain. I gave in. I love you guys both so much. I just can’t lose both of you.” Youngmin said sadly.

 

“But hyung… Hyori never been in love with me. NEVER!! In her heart will always loving you!! Even though, you’re away, she still could not accept my feelings. Because of you she almost killed herself!! Both of us hurt so much because of you!!” Kwangmin said with a rage tone.

 

Youngmin looked down felt guilty.There’re tears in his eyes.

 

 “ I..know… Although I tried to forget about her. She kept on finding me in my memories …dreams!!! I missed her so much. I am always around her without she knew it. I followed her everywhere. I climbed up the trees….just wanna make sure she’s okay. I saved her from the crook who’s trying to her. When she wanted to kill herself, again I rushed to the hostel and brought her to the hospital. Always giving her favourite flowers and romantics words just to cheer her up…. I felt guilty. I am the one to be blamed. I wanna go and hug her…but I can’t… I felt that I am not the one for her… Because I always hurt her. Making her crying….” Youngmin said while crying. Kwangmin tried to calm him.

 

Without they realized, Hyori was there. Hearing every words they said. She cried crazily. She felt pain in her heart. She just couldn’t bear the pain. She loved Youngmin and hated him as well.

 

She went out from the bushes “ I HATE YOU JO YOUNGMIN!!!!” She shouted. Then she ran away. Youngmin and Kwangmin stunned to see her.

 

Kwangmin kicked his hyung’s leg. “What’s you’re waiting for??? Go and chase her!!!”

 

Youngmin followed Kwangmin instructions. He’s been chasing Hyori but she’s nowhere to be found. He felt guilty towards her. Suddenly, he heard someone sobbing. He turned around and saw Hyori crying crazily.  He walked to Hyori.

 

He tried to hug her, but she resisted. However, Youngmin was stronger. He held her tightly.

“Mianheyo yeobo….. I am really sorry…Hyori…..” Youngmin whispered to Hyori’s ear.

 

“How could you do this to me??!! I love you…Only you…you know that… You think that by sacrificing your feelings….I can fall in love easily to Kwangmin?? What do you think I am???!! I felt depressed ….I felt suffer… “ Hyori said while sobbing.

 

“I know…..I am so sorry….. ” Youngmin said. Hyori can hear Youngmin also sobbing.Hyori can felt pain in Youngmin’s heart too. Then he released the hug and facing Hyori.

 

“Hyori… I really love you…. I am so sorry for making you suffer a lot. But I love Kwangmin too. When I know he’s in love with you. I was like “What should I do?” . But it seems that both of you suffer. I am truly sorry. I promised I will never make you sad and suffer anymore. “ Youngmin said.

 

Hyori could see tears . She could see that he also suffered a lot. She stopped crying. She looked at Youngmin. She touched his face. The face that she missed a lot. She wiped away his tears. Youngmin looked at her.

 

“Promise me… Don’t do this anymore okay?? I really loved you. Let’s start this all over again.” Hyori said giving a second chance to Youngmin. She knew that she can’t live without him. She needed him. He also needed her.

 

Youngmin smiled back and holding her hand. He kissed her hand.

 

“I swear I will never leave you…yeobo….. Cross my heart and hope to ………………” he said. He could not finish his words since Hyori covered his mouth.

 

“No…don’t say that word..okay???” Hyori said. Youngmin smiled and nodded.Both of them hugged.

 

“So you’re the red headed guy who always saving me? Always giving my favourite flower and romantic words while I was at the hospital?” Hyori asked.

 

“Yes…. Im doing this because….. I am JO YOUNGMIN your STALKER….” He said. She smiled and looked at him.

 

Then, they kissed. They stopped when they heard noises.

 

“EHEM……” They turned around and saw their friends were there smiling. Both of them felt embarrassed.

“How sweet…HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! “ suddenly Eun Hye shouted while hugging Hyori and Youngmin. They just smiled.

 

All of them felt relieved to see that Youngmin and Hyori were together again.

 

“Hyung…. Don’t you feel envy with them?? Each of them have girlfriend. How about us??” Minwoo sighed.

 

“I know, tonight let’s go for girlfriend hunting? Agree??” Hyunseong said excitedly.

 

“Agreed!!” Minwoo answered with joy. Then all of them just laughed.

 

Then, Youngmin looked at Hyori. She did not noticed this

 

I love you yeobo…… I will protect you and will be right by your side forever and ever. This is my promise to you….

 

The end

 

I wanna say Thank you for all your support…… I really love you guys….. However guys… I got good news…. Since most of you want me to write a sequel of this story,… So I have decided to write a sequel…. I’ll let you know soon…okay??? Stay Tuned!!! Heheh…. LOVE YOU GUYS… SARANGHAEYO!!! Bye Bye!!!

P/S : What do you think of the new poster??? I made it myself….huhuh…..