Happiness or sadness???

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Jo Twins residence

 

There was silent atmosphere at Jo twins residence. Their parents has gone to visit Youngmin at the hospital. While Eunhye at the Coffee House. Their little brother Jeongmin was in school. Meanwhile Kwangmin was at his room. Being all by himself.

 

He looked at the his picture together with his hyung.

 

“Hyung..when do you want wake up??? “ Kwangmin asked to Youngmin in the picture.

 

Tears coming out. He couldn’t hold it. He cried. “Hyung I felt guilty…Although I’ve been trying to forget my feelings to Hyori…I failed hyung…The feeling getting stronger in my heart. I love you hyung ..I don’t want to hurt you hyung…But how can I throw this feelings away. Although I know Hyori will always loves you..Still..Its hard to forget her…I am so sorry hyung” He cried again.

 

He didn’t realised that Youngmin was there watching and listening to every words he said.

 

“All this while you’re in love with Hyori, Kwangmin???” Youngmin said and sighed.

He felt guilty for making Kwangmin felt sad. Since they are twins, although they always fight with each other, they can feel each other feelings. The pain , the sorrow, the happiness…They shared it all. But when it comes to a girl..It seems that its not possible to share her.

 

Youngmin also cried and sat next to Kwangmin. He Kwangmin’s hair. Kwangmin jumped. He felt shocked. He shivered.

 

“Who is that??” He asked. But yet there was no reply. He looked around and found nobody.

 

“Ah…I might be dreaming… “He tried to calm down. He straightly walked out from his room and instantly left the house.

 

Youngmin smiled to see Kwangmin’s reaction.

 

He might think that there was ghost in the house. Hihi

 

Despite he’s smiling, he could felt pain in his heart.

 

Why must we love the same girl?? Hm…

 

He looked around the house and saw many pictures of him and his twin. All the good and bad memories that they shared pictured in the photos. He looked at his parents’ pictures.

 

They must be missing me a lot. Appa …Omma… I really love you so much.

 

He felt tears coming out . He wiped the tears. He remembering somebody special none other than Hyori. He closed his eyes and within seconds he has arrived at the hospital.

 

He wandered around in his room. He heard somebody’s singing.

 

‘Geudaen namjaraseo namjaraseo jugeodo mollayo
Naega bujokhaeseo neomu motnaseo geudaeman barabogo itjyo
Geudaen namjaraseo namjaraseo nal ihae motajyo
Geujeo jayuropgo sipgetjyo byeonhal suneun eopgetjyo namjaraseo’

 

Translation:

Since you're a man, since you're a man, you wouldn't know even if you died
since i'm lacking, since i'm foolish, i'm only looking at you
since you're a man, since you're a man, you don't understand me
you probably just want to be free, you probably won't be able to change, because you're a man

(credit to :gummy- as a man)

He looked around and saw Hyori’s singing right beside him.

 

I didn’t know she has a sweet voice….~~~

 

He’s smiling. Hyori suddenly stood up.

 

“Yah !! Jo Youngmin!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!” Hyori suddenly yelled at him. But no response.

 

She cried . “Youngmin oppa~~..wake up… wake up..I need you…” She cried.

 

Youngmin couldn’t hold his tears.

When can I be with her?? If only I can be right besides here and comfort her.

 

Youngmin stood besides her. He couldn’t hold himself from touching her cheeks. Hyori was shocked but then she felt calm. She closed her eyes. Youngmin gave a light kiss on her lips. Both of them crying again

 

“Oppa..is that you oppa?? Please come back …I need you…” She said.

 

‘Hyori…What are you doing??” Its Kwangmin.

 

“Kwangmin…I think Youngmin oppa is here” She said with a smile on her face.

 

“Jinjayo?? Is he already awake??” Kwangmin asked while looking at Youngmin. Youngmin looked helpless and pale on the bed.

 

“Ani..I can feel his presence here in this room” She said.

 

Kwangmin sighed.

 

She must be out of her mind.

“Hyori… Just accept the fact, hyung still unconscious. “He said.

 

“I know but he’s not dead!!! I know his soul is here somewhere” Hyori yelled.

 

Youngmin was just watching Hyori and Kwangmin. “Hyori~~ Hyori~~!!! Please calm down…He’s going to be okay!!!” Kwangmin tried to calm her.

 

She cried and cried. Kwangmin hugged her. She’s stop crying but still sobbing. Youngmin felt jealous. He saw how perfect Kwangmin with Hyori. They suited each other perfectly.

 

Youngmin left the place instantly. He closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes he was at the riverbank. He looked around .

 

It looks familiar…. Where am I ??

 

Suddenly, he saw a girl slipped and fell into the river. It was Hyori.

 

“ANDWAE!!!” he screamed. He ran to the river. Tried to save her. But he failed. Suddenly there was a guy with blonde hair color jumped into the river and saving Hyori.

 

Who is the guy???

To his surprise he saw it was him.

 

“Omo…. This is the first time I met her. But Why I am here ???” He confused. He watched the scene, then suddenly he was brought to other place.

 

“Im so sorry Hyori... I was drinking a soda and the next thing I know I was in that room. I do not know what happen...” Youngmin heard his voice. He saw himself trying to explain to Hyori.

 

” I hate you Jo Youngmin!!! I will never forgive you!!!!” She ran away again. Youngmin felt hurt hearing the words although its only a flashback. He cried and cried. He screamed.

 

“WHY!!! WHY MUST YOU SHOWED ME THIS!!!” He kicked all the things but its useless. Nothing move since his legs passed through the things.

 

He felt upset. He felt angry.

 

“WHY ?? JUST GIVE MY LIFE BACK!!! PLEAASE!! Please~~~” He kneeled and still crying. He felt terrible pain in his heart.

 

Suddenly he felt somebody patted his shoulder. He turned around and he saw L.joe.

 

“Hi Youngmin…How do you do??’ L.joe asked.

 

“I am in terrible condition right now!!! Am I going to be dead??” Youngmin asked desperately. He couldn’t bear the pain.

 

“Youngmin…chill out…its over now. Look we’re back. “ L.joe said . Youngmin looked around. He was at in front of the hospital. L.joe wiped his tears.

 

“Yah!! Im not a girl you know” Youngmin felt awkward when L.joe did that.

 

“HAHAHAh… I purposely do that…HAHAH’ L.joe laughed. Youngmin couldn’t help smiling.

 

“Ha …That’s my chingu..!!” L.joe hugged Youngmin.

 

“Yah!! I SAID stopped it!!!” L.joe laughed again.

 

“Okay…Now..let me explain..What you see just now..was only a punishment…decided by the council. They want you to feel the pain and now its over..It means that you can awake. “ L.joe said.

 

“JINJAYO?? When???!!!’ Youngmin asked excitedly.

 

“Well ..??? Hm…. ..heheh” L.joe laughed …He didn’t want to answer .He wanted to surprise Youngmin.

 

“Yah!!!Pabo!!! When??? Answer me!!!” In few seconds L.joe’s gone leaving Youngmin without answering him.

 

However, Youngmin just smile. He felt happy. He’s going to meet Hyori soon. Suddenly the smile faded.

 

If I awake and be with Hyori, Kwangmin must be heartbroken…. Hm……

 

 

Hi guys!!! New update!! See..Youngmin going to awake soon!!! Yay!! Hahah… Anyway as usual chingu thanks for supporting my story… Love ya..Saranghaeyo always!!! Huhu…New subscribers are most welcome!!! Some advertisement to make..Chingu..I have made a new fanfic on Youngmin please check it out!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171616/who-is-that-mysterious-girl-you-youngmin-boyfriend

Please subscribe..I need your support so badly Huhu…Thanks ;p

 

P/S : Do you know that Youngmin confessed that he actually has watched before in his birthday party with Kwangmin???. OMG!!! hahah