Secrets Revealed

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the back room of Coffee Prince

 

“Hyori…. saranghaeyo….” a blonde guy said. But she couldn’t see his face. She smiled and put her head on his chest, while he’s playing with her hair and then kiss it.

“You are so beautiful~~~’ He kissed her. She felt shy. Suddenly, the blonde guy get up and leave her alone “ I’ve got to go… we will meet soon’ The guy said and she cried. She doesn’t want to be left alone. She tried to reach his hand but failed.

 

“Hyori!! Hyori!! Wake up..why are you crying?? “She heard a voice. She felt someone hugged her tightly trying to calm her down. She opened her eyes. There she saw Youngmin’s hugging her tightly. Then he looked straight at her eyes and softly wiped out her tears. Then he kissed her eyes. Hori felt calm and loved.

 

“Waeyo Hyori?? Why are you crying??” He asked. Hyori shook her head. “Well..Im just dreaming…That’s all..Erm…Thanks…” she answered awkwardly. Feeling shy.

 

Youngmin smiled with his Killer Smile. Melting her heart.

 

Aigoo…he is so romantic and so caring. OMG..Why my heart is beating like crazy?? Oh…why must there’s a bling bling around him???

 

Suddenly she remembered something. “Haven’t you said that you wanna go back to the hostel?? What are you doing here??” She asked felt curious.

 

“Oh I was about to go back to the hostel but suddenly I don’t want to” He smiled. “So you are okay now??” He asked again.

 

Hyori nodded. Youngmin left the room. However they did not noticed that someone’s watching them. Kwangmin saw the whole thing. He felt pain in his heart.

 

Why must Hyung ??? I don’t care about others..but Hyung??? But I will try my best to win her heart. Let the best twin win.

 

He smiled. “Kwangmin!!!!!!!’ He jumped. He heard laughter. He turned and saw Hyori was laughing seeing his reaction. “What are you doing here…. daydreaming??? Perhaps thinking of your girlfriend??” She winked.

 

Aigoo…she’s so cute!! Feel wanna eat her up….

 

Kwangmin answered in serious tone.”Yup…Thinking of you…..’ Hyori was shocked to hear his statement.

 

He pushed Hyori to the wall gently. His face was about an inch closer to hers. She can feel his breath. She’s panicked. She closed her eyes. Suddenly she heard a laughter. “HAHAHAHAh’ Kwangmin released her and left her alone.

“yah Kwangmin!!!! PABOYA!!!’ She screamed…

 

What’s wrong with these twins. Always making me panic…… PABOYA!!!

 

“Hyori!!!” She turned around and saw Eunhye.”Yes unnie” She answered with a smile on her face. “You must be tired …. Just go home and take a good rest okay???” Eunhye said caringly.”Thanks Unnie…”Eunhye hugged her ”Aigoo you are so cute!!! I think we should have spent time together sometime. I always want a yeodongsaeng…huhuhu… Take care will ya??!!’ Hyori nodded.

 

After she changed her clothes, she headed to the hostel. She felt tired. All of a sudden, there’s a guy blocking her way. Hyori tried to run but he managed to hold her hands. “Let me go!!!!’ She said. “Come on…I can show you heaven if you come with me…..” The guy said. He tried to kiss her. She screamed loudly. He hit her so hard and she fainted. He smirked. “Hahah you will be mine tonight….’he said.

 

Suddenly, he felt someone kicked him so hard until he fell. He looked around and saw a guy. The guy kept on kicking him and punching like a punching bag …he couldn’t protect himself. He managed to escape.

 

“Hyori….Hyori....are you okay?” The guy tried to wake her up. Hyori heard a familiar voice and she opened her eyes. She saw a blonde guy. “You~~young~~min….’ she said in a weak tone. “Shh~~~Shh~~~ I will carry you to the nearest clinic’ Hyori felt safe.

 

“Doctor how’s Hyori?? Is she ok??” Youngmin said worriedly. “Don’t worry your girlfriend is okay… Only some bruises” The doctor said with a smile. Hyori felt her face redden. “Erm ok doctor…Thanks a lot” Youngmin said happily. Surprisedly he hugged the doctor.

 

Then both of them walk together to the hostel. “Youngmin …Thanks a lot…” Hyori said. Youngmin looked at her and said “ Well I have to protect my roommate right???...Why you walked alone??? Fortunately I was there…If not who knows what happen…”he said with a serious face. Hyori gulped to see his serious face but yet handsome and charismatic.

 

“Next time…I will accompany you when you have night shift..” He said. “But Youngmin I don’t want to trouble you so much…..” Hyori said. Youngmin looked at her with a fierce face but yet cute…” No Butssssss!!! What I say is final okay??? Do you want to be by those irresponsible people???” He said..” Of course not!!!! My ity belongs to a guy that I love only!!!’ She screamed….”Hahahaha you are so funny Hyori…hahaha…So you are saying you’re still ??? ‘ Youngmin smiled evilly…

 

“Its none of your business” Hyori said annoyedly and left him alone. Youngmin managed to hold her hands. Youngmin looked at her and said seriously …” I will make sure that your ity will lose to me….. “ Hyori was shocked when he said that.

 

She stopped walking and trying to release her hand. But failed. “ert!!!’ She said… Youngmin turned around and smile. “ Let me finished….when I become your husband….” He winked and smile again.

 

OMG…What does it means?? Wait… I remember something …. What is the connection between him and my hero…Why I got the feeling that they are the same guy?

 

“Youngmin… I wanna ask you something… Do you recognize this bracelet?” Hyori asked curiously. Youngmin only smiled. “It was mine. But now it’s yours….It looks perfect when you wear it.Keep it …..” At last Hyori met her life saver ….her hero….” So it means…you know all this while…” Hyori asked again “Yup….” He replied .

 

Hyori hugged him tightly. “Thanks for always saving me Youngmin and I’m glad that it was you” Youngmin hugged her back. “I will protect you forever and ever Hyori” Youngmin said

 

Youngmin cupped her chin and looked straight to the eyes. “I love you Hyori… From the first time I saw you at the river, then saving you…I have already fell in love at the first sight with you….” Hyori’s face redden. “ I love you too from the day you save me” She whispered. Youngmin’s lip reaching hers. Kissing her softly.

 

While they were in their world , there’s a girl watching the whole scene. Feeling angry and jealous.

 

“You just wait …I will make sure that you guys suffer. How could you rejected me and accepted that geek!!! You just wait Youngmin oppa.” The girl said.

 

OMG I think this story’s description is not suitable with the current situation anymore….SO Sorry….. huhuhuh… lame chappy again..I need to learn more…jwosonghabnida....(Sorry)