Painful truth

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Guys before we start the chapter…Please listen to this song okay?? Just to get the feel .eheheh (my current favourite song.. AWESOME SINGER AND SONG!! Two thumbs up I know Im kinda outdated..but I don’t care heehheh)

 

Presenting…Ailee –Heaven

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oprhrtblEgk

*********************************************************************************************************************

June’s House (6.00 pm)

 

June lie lazily on the bed. Staring to the wall, full with Youngmin’s pictures.

 

“HAHAH..serve you right Jo Youngmin. !!! That’s the price that you have to pay for rejecting me.” She said with a wicked smile.

 

She took one of Youngmin’s pictures and staring at it. Then she kissed the pictures.

 

”Aigoo ..oppa…you looked handsome in this picture. Why must you choose that loser , I am much much prettier than her..ier than her…Now look … what happen…If only you were with me then this thing will never happen” June said and then crying.

 

Youngmin was also there in June’s bedroom. He felt really weird seeing that June’s crying while saying those things.

 

She must be crazy… Just now she said those terrible things and the next she cried.

 

“Youngmin oppa…I am so sorry … I don’t mean to hurt you.. I am so sorry….I am really in love with you. I have done plastic surgery on my face, my s and all part of my body. Just to look nice in front of you …but yet you choose her!!! STUPID YOUNGMIN!!!!” She yelled.

 

Youngmin was so shocked hearing her confession.

 

Omo!! All this while all are fake?? No wonder I don’t have any interest on her. heheheh

 

Youngmin giggled.

 

But why she said she’s sorry for hurting me??. Hm… I wonder. Aigoo this is so boring…. I think I’m going to Hyori… Hm…I really miss her.

 

As soon as he opened his eyes he saw Hyori was in front of him at the ICU . Sleeping besides his body. He felt a pain in his heart when he saw her swollen eyes. He couldn’t hold his tears.

 

She must be crying a lot.

 

He touched her hair. He bent and kissing her hair, her forehead and her lips. He whispered to her ear.

 

“ I love you jagiya….I always will”’ He stepped back when Hyori’s moving.

 

Omo did she noticed ??? Omo…I can touch her!!!!

 

Hyori woke up and she turned around. “I heard someone whispering. He sounded like Youngmin. Youngmin???” She looked at Youngmin’s body. But no movements.

 

She couldn’t hold her tears again. She held Youngmin’s hand.

 

“Youngmin.. please wake up…please…I really need you..I can’t live without you.” She’s sobbing.

 

Youngmin felt really sad. He touched her head. her hair. Hyori jumped. She can feel someone her hair.She looked around.

 

 “Omo???Ghost???” She said. She’s shivering.

 

Youngmin felt guilty for making her feel like that. He wanted to calm her, so he held her tightly Hyori stopped shivering but felt safe.

 

What is this feeling?? I felt like someone hugging me…The feeling is like Youngmin’s hugging me.

 

She looked at Youngmin’s body. Still no movement.

 

Omo what’s happening to me ??? Is it Youngmin?? But It can’t be….He’s still alive….

 

Hyori looked confused.

 

“Yah Youngmin!!! Release her” Youngmin was too shock and release her immediately. L joe suddenly appeared in front of them.

 

Hyori was still confused. She pinched herself.”omo…I’ve must be dreaming hahahah…Silly me…Im going to wash my face” She said while Youngmin and L.joe watching her.

 

“Youngmin …look at what you have done!! She confused now!!!” L.joe said angrily.

 

“Im so sorry L.joe ..I just couldn’t stand looking her like that. I feel pain in my heart. I just want to comfort her. Hm” L.joe sighed.

 

“Well bro….I know how you feel but..you just have to be patient.. okay??”L.joe said while patted Youngmin shoulder.

 

“L.joe. I wonder , why I can touch her?? Can a soul touch a human or things? Im confused when I try to smack June’s head.. my hand just passed through her head…hm…”He asked.

 

“Oh I almost forgot to tell you. Since both of you love each other so much, she can feel your presence… you’re touch. Only true love. Because there is unexplainable bond between you. Understand??” Youngmin nodded.

 

Oh no wonder she can feel my presence and my touch.

 

“Oh…Its almost 8 pm. Actually Kwangmin’s at your house taking something before coming to the hospital. So we have to go there as soon as possible. I need to put sleeping potion on him.” Youngmin nodded. He closed his eyes and arrived at the house.

 

L.joe approached Kwangmin and put sleeping potion on him. Kwangmin fell asleep. “Ok now…go into the body.” L.joe’s instructing him.

 

“Yah paboya… How Im going to enter his body??” Youngmin asked. As usual L.joe smacked his head.

 

“yah!!! can’t you ask nicely!!!Put yourself closer to him and close your eyes. Then slowly enter his body!.” L.joe pushed him.

 

Youngmin did what L.joe instructed. He managed to enter Kwangmin’s body. He slowedly opened his eyes. He looked around and saw L.joe standing at the door. “So how do you feel??” L.joe asked.

 

“I feel like I used to. I can touch all solid things. Yay!!! “ Youngmin said happily.

 

“Or there’s one more thing. You have to keep it as secret. You cannot reveal yourself. If not…I WARN YOU..You will never alive again. YOU’LL BE DEAD!!!!” Youngmin felt shocked hearing the warning.

 

“WOAH???? JINJAYO?? Hm…ok..ok..” Youngmin nodded.

 

“ It means that I have to pretend to be Kwangmin all this time??? “ he asked. L joe nodded.

 

“Ok I got to go now….take care of the Kwangmin’s body like your own…okay??” L.joe said. “Erm there’s one more thing…” L.joe turned around.

 

“You might feel Kwangmin’s emotion while you’re in his body ……… love.. jealousy ..anger ..sad… and so many more… So don’t feel surprised ok??? And control yourself it might as well mix up with your own feelings too… Its dangerous for both of you” L.joe explained.

 

.“Erm ok….” Youngmin said. L.joe left him alone.

 

Now what???

 

At the hospital

 

He at last made a decision to go to the hospital. As soon as he arrived there, he ran to his room. He saw Hyori’s sleeping again. He smiled. He felt like he loved her so much more than usual. The feelings were twice than usual.

 

He slowedly approached her and her hair. His finger playing with the hair, the face and stopped at the lips. He stared at the red lips. Automatically, he just kissed the lips. Hyori’s awake and shocked to see Kwangmin’s kissing her. She slapped him.

 

“What on earth you’re doing Kwangmin???!!!’ She angrily said. Youngmin’s also in shock to see her reaction.

 

Omo what have I done?? She might thought that Kwangmin did that?? Omo omo…ottoke….

 

“I am so sorry… Hyori…really really mianhei…” He said regretfully.

 

“Don’t you ever do that again okay?? “ She said. Youngmin’s nodded.

 

If you know I am Youngmin and not Kwangmin you might not reacted the same.

 

To his surprise, he somehow felt painful in his heart. Really painful…more than usual. He wanted to cry. He felt so jealous…He felt so angry. Feeling like heart broken.

 

Why am I feeling like this??

 

He couldn’t control his emotion. He left the room. He ran away and stopped at the main front. He cried.

 

“Why am I feeling like this ???” He said.

 

Stop Stop Breaking my heart, I love you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart, I need you girl
Stop Stop Breaking my heart, I love you girl
daeche arisong han ni sogeul nan alsu eobt janha

 

He jumped when his phone rang. He looked at the screen and saw L.joe waving at him while smiling at him..

 

“Pyong!!! Youngmin!!!’ He winked at him.

 

“Yah L.joe..what ringtone that you’ve set for the phone. Making me wanna jump!!!’ Youngmin said

 

L.joe laughed hysterically. “Its Crazy by TEENTOP.. Cool song right??? I LOVE IT!!” He screamed.

 

“yah you’re just like a fangirl you know??’ Youngmin said sarcastically.

 

“Ok ok…well..i got a signal telling me that you’re having problem. What is it??” L.joe said.

 

“Hm…why am I feeling like this?? Its so painful..Its not ordinary. Its just like 2 times painful. Feel like heartbroken” Youngmin explained.

 

“That’s not your feelings… Its Kwangmin’s.. your emotions plus Kwangmin’s..that’s why it becomes 2 times… I’ve told you right??? Omo!!I got a waiting call..Its my manager…Bye and chow!!! ’ L.joe said and ended the phone call rushingly.

 

 Youngmin felt uneasy about L.joe’s explaination .

 

Then …why must Kwangmin feels like this.?? Is he…..??? Oh god … Please tell me what I think its not true….. Kwangmin’s in love with Hyori???

 

 

Hi guys… I have to re post this chapter…huhuhuhu….and for a while makes me low motivation to write huhuhu after I saw this chapter was deleted and new comments too…Views too…huhuhu…really upset…but Im okay now… I have finished writing the chapter 14 …so check it out….