Time to Awake

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

The next day at the hospital

 

Its Hyori’s turn to take care of Youngmin. Its been 6 months passed since all the sad things happened. Hyori brought a chocolate cake that she baked it herself. Kwangmin was supposed to be there around 9.00 a.m. She looked at her watch, its 10 minutes to 9.00 a.m. She have a good look on Youngmin.

 

The calendar stated that the date was 24 April. Hyori touched Youngmin’s skinny pale cheeks.

 

“Oppa, do you remember that today is your birthday?? Look I have baked a chocolate cake.You like it don’t you?? Kwangmin will be here any moment and we will celebrate your birthday together. You see I wrote Happy Birthday to my beloved Oppa Jo Youngmin and Kwangmin. Its beautiful isn’t it??”

 

She pretend to be strong but she’s not. She cried again. She did not know for how many time she had cried. However, she stood up and wiped her tears.

 

“Ani..today is oppa’s special day. Im not supposed to cry.” She said and try to smile.

 

“Hi Hyori…’ Hyori turned around.

 

“Unnie!!!” Hyori hugged Eunhye. Eunhye gave a weak smile.

 

“Oh Donghyun oppa!!! So you’re guys are together now?? Wow!! Congrats!!” Hyori said excitedly when she saw Donghyun’s holding Eunhye’s hand.

 

They knew that Hyori pretended to be strong.

 

“Hi Hyori. Look I brought ballons!!! “ Minwoo said excitedly. He knew that he has to cheer up everyone.

 

“Wah!!! Minwoo and Hyunseong oppa also here. Thanks for coming. Anyway, where’s Kwangmin??” She asked while searching for Kwangmin.

 

“Oh he’s in the toilet. He will be here soon. Hihhihi” Minwoo gave a naughty smile to Hyori.

 

What actually they’re up to??

 

“Ha..There he is” Everybody’s eyes locked on Kwangmin.

 

Everyone laughed including Hyori when they saw Kwangmin’s hair and t-shirt were a little bit messy because of flour and eggs.

 

“Yah Kwangmin what happen??” Hyori asked while trying to control herself from laughing.

 

Hahaha..Kwangmin looks funny.

 

Kwangmin smiled foolishly while rubbing his neck. “Well … Its them!! They throw me flour and eggs. I’ve been trying to wash my hair and my clothes but hm... failed” Kwangmin sighed.

 

Its good to see you laugh, Hyori.

 

Hyori took out her handkerchief and wipe out Kwangmin’s face. Their faces were really close as Hyori try to reach out Kwangmin’s hair. Both of them blushed and felt awkward.

 

“Erm I think its okay now..” Hyori said.

 

“Gomawo Hyori…”Kwangmin said . He can feel his heart beat so fast. Hyori nodded.

 

“yah Donghyun oppa, Why you do that to my namdongsaeng??” Eunhye pretend to be angry to Donghyun.

 

‘Ani..It wasn’t me my dear. I don’t involved. Besides, I’m a gentleman” Donghyun said while kissing Eunhye’s hand. Eunhye blushed.

 

“Yah!! Hyung stop acting!! You are the one who planned this” Hyunseong said

 

“Right!! Its Hyung’s plan. He said it’s a tradition” Minwoo said

 

‘Alright…alright… Mianhei my love” Donghyun said while making funny faces. All of them laughed.

 

All well ends well too. Eunhye, Donghyun, Minwoo and HYunseong have to leave. They have things to settle. Eunhye with her cafe, while Donghyun, Minwoo and Hyunseong have dance practice for upcoming centennial event for the college.

 

The atmosphere was so quiet. There were only Hyori and Kwangmin left in the room accompanying Youngmin. But they do not know that somebody else was also there.

 

Youngmin looked at both of the people that he loved the most in the whole world. Hyori and Kwangmin....

 

“You guys look perfect with each other....hm..” Youngmin whispering.

 

“YO!!!” suddenly somebody screamed at his ears. He jumped and almost losing control then fell on the floor.

 

“WOAH!!! Man.. don’t shock me like that!! I think my heart going to burst!!!” youngmin said angrily, while L.joe’s just laughing.

 

“yah!! You suddenly come and suddenly go as you wish!! Now what!! You said that I can awake... But when???!!!” Youngmin exploded.

 

“yo yo yo.... chill out bro!! Breath in ..breath out...” L.joe try to calm Youngmin.

 

Youngmin sighed. He just followed L.joe’s instruction. He felt calm.

 

“I got a good news for you. You can awake anytime from now. The moment you enter your body you can awake.’ L.joe explained.

 

“JINJAYO??!!! So just enter my body and I’ll wake???” L.joe nodded.Youngmin jumped excitedly.

 

” Thank you L.joe..Saranghaeyo…mmmmmuakkks!!!” Youngmin kiss L.joe’s left cheek.

 

“Yucks!! What’s that for???” L.joe pushed Youngmin. Youngmin laughed. Suddenly Youngmin looked at L.joe.

 

“So it means farewell for us??” Youngmin asked.

 

‘Hm.yes… “ L.joe said he felt sad. Youngmin was he’s favourite subject .

 

Youngmin hugged him tightly. “ Thanks L.joe For everything…. I really appreciate it. Are we going to meet again??” Youngmin asked.

 

“Erm …I don’t know Youngmin… All I know once you’re awake you will forget about me…” L.joe sighed.” Goodbye Youngmin…. Take care’ L.joe vanished.

 

L.joe left Youngmin . Youngmin took a deep breath and then he entered his body nervously.

 

“1, 2 , 3….” He closed his eyes tightly. Then once he entered he can feel so alive again. His fingers moving. Kwangmin shouted.

 

“Look!!! Hyori..Hyung’s finger moving!!!” Youngmin slowedly opened his eyes. He saw Kwangmin and Hyori. He looked at them confusedly.

 

“Kwangmin.,..Kwangmin..call the doctor!!!” Hyori asked Kwangmin. Kwangmin ran as fast as he can to get the doctor.

 

‘oppa..Oppa…Thank god you are okay.. Thank god you are awake… I miss you…oppa” Hyori said while crying because she was too happy. She hugged him.

 

Youngmin looked at her and said. “Who are you? Where’s Kwangmin??”

 

Hyori was shocked.

 

Why oppa do not recognize me?

 

Phew..... its been long time... Sorry for taking long time to update..being busy lately...Please comment.... and Thanks for the support!!!! Love you guys.... Saranghaeyo!!! heheh.... New subscribers are most welcome!!..Thanks!!!!