Confusion and the truth

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Hi guys..its me again!!! New update!!! What you guys think about the new poster??? heheh...Well before we start please listen to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUfjq46WLuc

 

Its from Gummy- As a man…I like the song and the MV…esp the male model is Kim Hyun Joong wahahah..love the vid…so sweet!!...Just imagine that Youngmin and you in the same situation like in this video getting married at the end…aaahhhhh~~~ hahahah…

Ok lets continue the story….;p

 

At the Emergency Unit

 

“Kwangmin!!! Hey wait up!!!!’ Hyori yelled.

 

Unfortunately, Youngmin and L.joe were too busy running to the emergency unit.

 

“Aigoo~~ yah!! Why you don’t wait for me???!!!’ Hyori asked while gasping for air.

 

“Oh Im sorry jagiya… Are you okay??” Youngmin touched Hyori’s face with both of his hands while showing his concern. Somehow she did not protest.

 

Omo!! Just like Youngmin!!

 

“Erm..Im okay..” She replied. She can feel her face was red.

 

“Youngmin!!! ~~ ops !!..er..Kwangmin, Come we have to meet the doctor” L.joe said almost calling Youngmin with his name. L.joe felt jealous when he saw Youngmin and Hyori’s act. But he took a deep breath and managed to control the jealousy.

 

Wait a minute…did he just call Kwangmin as Youngmin just now??.

 

Hyori felt confused.

“Is there any relatives of the patient named Anne here??? “ The doctor asked.

 

“ I am, “ L.joe said.

 

“Well she’s in critical condition. She lost many bloods. Do you by any chance know a girl named Hyori??” the doctor asked again.

 

“ I am Hyori, doctor. “ Hyori stepped forward.

 

“Well , Anne said she wants to meet you. She said she has something to tell you. Please come with me.” Hyori felt confused.

 

Who is this Anne??Why she wants to meet me???How does she know me???

 

All three of them followed the doctor. “Hyori…Hyori..where is Hyori….” Anne said weakly. Hyori sat besides her.

 

“…I am Hyori..what can I do for you” Anne hold her hands. Her hands were cold.

 

“I~~ I’m sorry Hyori~~ Youngmin was innocent … He loves you so much…it~~ it~~ was ~~ June..She~~ hired me to pretend that I make out~~ with Youngmin and I put the sleeping pills in his drinks….” She stopped and she has passed away.

 

Hyori was so shocked to hear the confession. She cried and cried.

 

“Youngmin is innocent Kwangmin. He is innocent. I felt guilty for not trusting him!!! “ Hyori slapped her face felt like she deserved some punishment. But Youngmin held both of her hands.

 

“I already forgive you jagiya…..and I love you” He said.

 

“Youngmin oppa??!!!’ Hyori asked.

 

He smiled and then passed out. Its 12.00 a.m …Youngmin’s soul coming out from Kwangmin’s body.

 

While Hyori tried to wake Kwangmin up. “Youngmin!!! Youngmin oppa!! Get up!!!”

 

“A..ahhh…” Kwangmin opened his eyes. Feeling surprised to see that he’s at the other side of the hospital. Not with Youngmin at ICU Unit.

 

“Hyori~~ What am I doing here??” Kwangmin asked blankly.

 

“Youngmin…Youngmin!!! Oppa” She cried and cried crazily while hugging him. Kwangmin felt confused.

 

Why Hyori called me Youngmin??

 

“Hyori…Hyori…I am Kwangmin…!!not Youngmin” Kwangmin said.

 

“Andwae!! You’re lying!!’ Hyori said while still crying.

 

“HYORI!!! I am KWANGMIN!! Not YOUNGMIN!!” Kwangmin has no choice but to slap her.

 

Hyori was shocked. “ But I thought You were Youngmin..The way you talked to me..Everything like Youngmin” She said and she’s sobbing.

 

Kwangmin hugged her and try to calm her down. He actually felt confused what actually happen and how he got there.

 

“ Kwangmin where’s Your chingu??a look alike Yoseob?? “ She asked.

 

‘Ha?? I don’t have chingu who looked like Yoseob??” He replied.

 

“But he was here just now.” Hyori took a look around and saw L.joe was not there anymore

 

What is happening to me now??? Am I crazy?? Delusion?? But Anne’s is here….

 

Kwangmin took June to the ICU Unit. Both of them are confused.

 

“I don’t know what happen Kwangmin. But just now I met the that make out with Youngmin last time, She has passed away Kwangmin. And she confessed that, She’s the one who put the sleeping pills in Oppa’s drinks. It was June who hired her.” Hyori said with a sad face. Somehow she has forgive Anne.

 

“Jinjayo??” Kwangmin asked with disbelief.

 

“You were the one who brought me there KWangmin. But now you seem to be forgotten about it. What happen Kwangmin??” Hyori asked trying to get some explanations.

 

“Well I don’t know Hyori…The last thing I remember I was in this room with hyung and the next thing I know I was there with you.” He said.

 

Both of them thinking about all possibility. They looked at Youngmin.

 

“Do you think its connected to Youngmin??” Hyori asked.

 

Kwangmin’s just shook his head.

 

Hyung is that your doing hyung??

 

Meanwhile,

 

Actually L.joe was given a duty to collect Anne’s soul as soon as she passed away.

 

‘Who are you??” Anne asked. “ I am a soul reaper. Im here to bring you to God.”

 

L.joe brought her to the elevator. Anne get in the elevator and seconds after that, she was brought away.

 

“L.joe …what is that?? “ Youngmin asked .

 

“It’s the ELEVATOR…It brings dead people soul to God for judgement. Either HEAVEN or HELL” L.joe said coolly.

 

“If Im dead I will be using the ELEVATOR???” Youngmin asked. L.joe just nodded weakly. He just don’t like doing the job but he has no choice. He has to do the job for 3 years. It almost over now. Two weeks to go before he can go to heaven.

 

“Don’t worry man…Its not your time yet… But I just received a message from my boss. He said that you were supposed to awake tomorrow but he said it has to be postponed.” L.joe said with a sad face.

 

“POSTPONED??? But waeyo???!!!” Youngmin asked.

 

“Its because you revealed yourself to Hyori just now” L.joe replied.

 

L.joe continued “ You remember my warning?? You’re not suppose to reveal yourself to anybody. But you ‘re lucky enough since Hyori got to know the truth before you revealed the fact. The council will discussed about this.”

 

Youngmin sighed. He felt a little bit disappointed. But he has no choice. He has violated the rules told by L.joe.

 

“When can I know the result??” Youngmin asked weakly.

 

“Well I can’t tell you that..Its beyond my authority” L.joe said.

 

“ Until then, my boss forbids me to meet you for now until the results coming out. Until then..you’ll take care of yourself and be patient” L.joe said while patting Youngmin’s shoulder.

 

L.joe spread his wings and within seconds he’s gone.Youngmin sighed.

 

God… when can I get my old life back??? Please god help me!!

 

So whatcha think about this chapter…Youngmin’s going to wake up soon…really really soon…You just wait okay??? Huhuh…. Oh I’ve told you guys about my latest fanfic on Youngmin right. Here’s the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171616/who-is-that-mysterious-girl-you-youngmin-boyfriend

Please have a look at it…… Please subscribe and comments huhu… hahah a little bit of publicity…hahah

As usual guys… Saranghaeyo guys… Please comments..New subscribers you are most welcome …huhu… Tata;p