Memories

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

­Still in Chuncheon

 

Hyori was lying on the bed and her mind was wandering while holding the hero’s bracelet. There was a word “JOY”

 

Hm… I wonder how is he now?? Is he fine?? Is he going to remember me?? Hm.. I bet not… hm… Is he someone who is always joyful???

 

Suddenly she heard a knock on her door. “ Hyori Unnie…. .Hyori Unnie..please come downstairs ..appa and omma want to discuss something with you.’ Her 4 year old little sister said.

 

“Urm okay.. ‘ She said and slowly walked to the downstairs and there she saw her parents. She never been closed with her parents since they never took care of her. She knew that, they loved her but they did not know how to express it.

 

“Come Hyori…sit besides omma” Her omma said with a smile.

 

She nodded. Suddenly her appa showed a letter. “what is this appa??” She asked.

 

“Well Hyori..to be honest I have sent an application for you to continue your study at this college” He handed the letter to her.

 

“What is this appa?? Why you never asked me about this?? You want to send me away once again from your life ,don’t you???!!!’ She harshly said that to her parents.

 

“HYORI!!!!’ her appa shouted. But then he stayed quiet. There Hyori saw her appa and her omma were crying and feeling hurt by her words.

 

“Im so sorry appa ..omma…Im so sorry” She hugged both of her parents.

 

‘Hyori..we really loved you a lot and we know that we never have chance to take care of you ourselves. Im so sorry for that. Its just that we just want the best for you. Besides .. we are going to move to Seoulnext year. You just wait for that..and we can be together once gain” Her father said.

 

Hyori looked at her parents and crying and hugged them again and agreed with her father.

 

I know that they loved me …. Its just that I just want to spend my time with them now since granny has passed away. Hm.. Now they are sending me off to Seoul..Hm.. Although I know that they love me so much but I still feel hurt.. Im gonna miss them a lot especially my cute little sister. Hm..

 

“Omma!! Appa !! Hyori Unnie!!! Why all of you crying?? Sob sob… I wanna cry too huhuh” said the little sister while showing cute funny faces.

 

All of them laughed and all ends well.

 

Seoul..Seoul… Hm… I think I will survive….

 

In Seoul

 

“Youngmin!! Youngmin!!! Boy!! Get up!!!’ His Omma woke his up.

 

“Omma let me sleep ..Please… I couldn’t sleep last night huhuh” He cover his head with the blanket.

 

‘Aigoo this Boy!! Yah!!! Get up!! DO you want to be left behind with your Noona??!!’ His omma threatened him. She knew that Youngmin afraid of his Noona. His noona always dragged him to the shopping mall and bullied him to carry her things whenever she went shopping.

 

”What!! Okay Omma!! Im up now.. Im off to the bathroom!!!” Youngmin suddenly wake up. His omma laughed when she saw  his reaction.

 

“Lalalalalalala… everyday I shock…everynight I shock!!” ( see what I did??? Assuming Youngmin is a fan of Beast haha).

Once he’s done with bathing, he quickly put the tuxedo on.

 

Oh my oh my…. I think I am the most handsome guy in the world. Hehehe… Any girl will definitely fell in love with me heheh

 

He winked to himself when he’s looking at the mirror. Making funny faces and showing his aegyo.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” suddenly he jumped when he heard the laughing. Feeling shock!!! “Hyung…. I am much much handsome and cuter than you!!! Hahahah’ Youngmin’s little brother laughed.

 

“YA!!!!!” He screamed. Feeling slight embarrassed, he chased his 6 year old brother. He managed to grabbed his brother and tickled him. He laughed evilly. “Hyung!!! No no no… STOP!!!! Mianhei!!!!” At last he released his brother. Youngmin loved his little brother so much.

 

“Hyung!! Where’s your bracelet???’ His brother asked.

 

“Hm..what ??? bracelet?? Its here …oh.. where is it???’ Youngmin seemed to notice that he has lost his bracelet.

 

“Aigoo…hyung…that is the penalty for stingy person. Last time, when I want to borrow it you refused to give it. You said that I will lost it. Now look… you are the one who lost it” His little brother nagged.

 

He rushed to the room and try to look for it. But nowhere to be found. “Aish..where did it go… Aigoo…” He felt sad since the bracelet was given by a mysterious old lady before he moved to Seoul. He loved it very much. Although it cost only $20 but it really has sentimental value in it.

 

Memories

 

He remembered when he followed his omma to the market. There he saw an old lady sold man’s and woman’s jewellery. When his omma went to buy fish, he approached the old lady and looked at this bracelet with a word JOY on it. When he thought about it, His name JO YOUNGMIN. If he shortened it , JOY would be the perfect word.

 

“Boy… You like this bracelet??? Its only $20 “ said the old lady

 

“But I don’t have money to buy it” He said honestly and smiled.

 

“Aigoo…You are so cute..Come take it…Its yours and its free..” the old lady smiled.

 

“Really???!!! But I can’t take it.” He said again

“No need to worry dear..Just take it.. You make me remember my grandchild. I miss him so much. Please take care of this bracelet and remember me okay?? Oh.. You will meet you dream girl one day and this bracelet will lead you to her” said the old lady.

 

He smiled sweetly “ Kamsahamnida’ he said and took the bracelet.

 

“YOUNGMIN!!!! Aigoo!!! Come come…we have to go now” his omma said.

 

“Wait up omma!!!’ He said.”I have to go…Anyway Really… Really kamsa…. I really appreciate it. Bye bye” He said politely to the old lady.

 

When he left the old lady for about 100 metres , he turned back but the old lady was not there. Its so mysterious. “Omma…where is the old lady??’ He asked his omma

 

“Which Old Lady???!!!’ His omma asked.

 

“The one I’ve spoken just now??” He said.

“Hm… I don’t know… I don’t notice any old lady” his omma said.

 

Suddenly he got a Goosebumps but when he was in the car he saw the old lady waving while smiling and then disappeared.

 

He felt spooky and shivering. Suddenly he remembered his grandpa used to tell him about an old lady a fortune teller. His grandpa told him only the lucky one can meet her.

 

“Hm…. I think Im the lucky one. Heheh… Thank you!!!’ He said to himself and smiled.