Gloomy days

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the hospital’s garden

 

Hyori sat on the bench while looking lost.. Thinking about Youngmin. Her eyes swollen because of crying. She’s sad and felt happy at the same time.She felt happy that he’s awake now. But she felt sad because he seems to forget about her.

 

‘Hyori~~~” Someone called her. She turned around and saw it was Eunhye.

 

“What are you doing here alone by yourself??’ Eunhye asked her.

 

“ Eonni... Youngmin oppa~~ He seems to forget who am I” Hyori said while trying to hold her tears. She’s tired of crying.

 

Eunhye sighed. Youngmin remembered everybody except Hyori.

 

“Doctor said he’s having a traumatic accident. That’s why this thing might happen. He might take time to remember. Just be patient, okay?? He will remember sooner or later.’ Eunhye tried to console her.

 

‘I hope so...” Hyori said with a weak smile.

 

‘Come ... Everybody’s waiting for you in Youngmin’s room.” Eunhye said.

 

Hyori nodded and followed Eunhye. Once they arrived at Youngmin’s room, she saw Youngmin’s smiling at her.

 

‘Hi !! you must be Kwangmin’s girlfriend right??? You’re pretty...Kwangmin...you’re so lucky man” Youngmin said cheerfully.

 

Hyori felt sad hearing Youngmin said that. She ran out of the room. Kwangmin followed her.

 

Kwangmin managed to catch her up and instantly hugged her. “Let me go!!! Let me go!!!” Hyori’s screaming.

 

“Ani...I won’t let you go...” Hyori couldn’t get away. His grip was too strong. She just crying and crying.

 

“Shhh...Shh...” Kwangmin tried to calm her down. He then accompanied her back to her hostel.

 

A pair of eyes watching them from far.

 

The next day

 

Kwangmin’s walking headed to Youngmin’s room. He still think that Youngmin needed someone and he needed to explain about Hyori.

As he entered the room, he saw Youngmin was not there. But his clothes was placed neatly on the bed.He panicked. He searched everywhere in the hospital. But Youngmin is nowhere to be found.

 

He called Eunhye.” Yeoboseyo noona. Hyung!!! I don’t know where he is!!! Noona I have search everywhere in the hospital…He’s nowhere to be found. Okay noona…I’ll let you know once I found him” Kwangmin said.

 

“ Noona, have you seen my twin brother?? He’s suppose to be at that room.” Kwangmin asked to a nurse.

 

“Oh.. He has discharged this morning. Don’t you know that??” The nurse answered.

 

“Where are you hyung??? Oh why I am so stupid. I think he’s with Hyori. Maybe he remembered now. “Kwangmin’s headed to the college to look for Hyori.

 

At the college

 

Hyori didn’t pay any attention on the lecture . She looked like she’s focusing on the lecture. But its just that her mind was empty. She looked at the bracelet with letters J.O.Y …means Jo Youngmin….She sighed.

 

She’s back to the reality when she heard girls screaming. “KWANGMIN OPPA!!!!~~~~~’ She looked around and she saw all her girl-classmate screaming crazily. Some even fainted.

 

“Calm down girls!!! Miss Hyori..Your friend wanna meet you.” Her lecturer said while trying to calm down all the girls. All her girl-classmate looked at her envily.

 

“Yup Kwangmin ..What’s up??” Hyori asked.

 

“Hyori!! Hyung!! He’s gone …I’ve been looking all places even at your hostel, still couldn’t found him. Have you met him??” Kwangmin asked

 

“What???!! Youngmin oppa??? But the last time I saw him was yesterday.” Hyori said. She’s worried..

 

Where is Youngmin oppa???

  

‘Aigoo~~ where could he be??” Kwangmin looked worried too.

 

“Nevermind Hyori..I’ll look other places too…Don’t worry okay?? “ He patted Hyori’s shoulder.

 

Youngmin oppa where are you????

 

Few weeks after that

 

Youngmin has disappeared for a few weeks now. He seemed to be disappeared from earth. They have made a police report. But still no good news on him. Hyori was in her hostel room. She looked blankly to the windows. She’s acted strange since the day Youngmin awake. Since the day Youngmin totally didn’t recognize her.

 

She felt like there’s no point of living anymore. With Youngmin not by her side she felt lonely. She took out a picture. L.joe’s and Youngmin’s pictures.

 

“ Byunggie oppa…Youngmin oppa..I love you both but both of you left me alone like this!! I hate both of you!!!’ She’s crying and crying. Her eyes swollen.

 

Kwangmin entered the room as the door was not locked. “Hyori???’ He’s calling Hyori. He’s worried about Hyori.

 

There he saw she’s crying AGAIN. He hugged her and trying to comfort her.

 

“ Hyori stopped crying… Please …I don’t like to see you’re crying….” He’s trying to console her.

 

“Why?? Why?? Why must oppa leave me just like that?? Im happy that he’s awake now but now he’s forgotten about me and he’s gone now!!! I hate him!!” She said.

 

Kwangmin put his hands on both of her cheeks. He kissed tears .

 

“Hyori~~ You still have me…. ‘ Kwangmin said. She looked up to Kwangmin.

 

‘Ani Kwangmin…I know you’re a good guy… and I know you’re always there for me. I like you a lot.But I always reckon you as my brother. I just couldn’t change the feelings to love…I just can’t…I am so sorry…Kwangmin” She said. Kwangmin felt frustrated again. He’s being rejected again. He punched the wall.

 

“I am so sorry Kwangmin… I really am… Please leave me alone. I need to be alone.” Hyori said. Kwangmin left without any words. Heartbroken.

 

She looked at the window. Staring blankly again. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen it was Eunhye eonni.

 

‘Yeoboseyo eonni. Ani I was at the hostel. Okay..i’ll meet you at the café..Orait.” She hung up the phone.

 

She left her room and headed to café. On her way there, she was blocked by a guy. “hi honey!! Remember me?? Its seem that you’re all alone. Hahahahah… Where’s your Boyfriend???”

 

She remembered he was the guy who used to attack her last time. That day she was rescued by Youngmin. But today nobody will save her.

 

“Leave me alone. If not I’ll scream!!!!” She’s threatening him.

 

“hheheheheh… Scream !! Scream!! Nobody’s going to save you!!’ He slapped Hyori so hard until she fell down and fainted. Before she’s fainted she screamed.“Youngmin oppa!!!!!~~~” and she saw a tall figure emerged out of nowhere.

 

Who is that???

 

Hi guys!!! chingus!!!!! I am so sorry for taking long time to update....huhu... I am really busy with my work rite now!!!  I don't have free time recently due to I have to go inspection of companies .... Really tired becoz of travelling!!! Once Im home...i'll collapse!! Aigoo~~  Hope you guys enjoy this story!! Please comment and support!!! 

 

Anyways!!  Please guys ... have a look at my new fanfic 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171616/who-is-that-mysterious-girl-you-youngmin-boyfriend

Please subscribe and comment...but  still at Chapter 3 for now...going to update soon!!! busy!! busy!! busy!! huhuhu