History repeated itself

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

 At the Coffee Prince Café

 

Hyori decided to visit everyone at the cafe. She missed them a lot especially Eunhye eonni. Since its semester break, she has stayed most of the time at home together with her little sister.

 

Everybody seemed busy doing their thing. “ Hello everyone!!!!!! Miss me???’ she shouted while smiling.

 

“Hyori!!!!” Eunhye eonni shouted back and hugging her. She missed Hyori so much.

 

Hyori smiled. There were Donghyun, Minwoo and Hyunseong at the cafe. She hugged them.

 

‘Wah !! Hyunseong oppa?? Blonde now?? Daebak!!!’ she said while Hyunseong cheeks redden hearing the compliment

 

“Hyori???” She turned around when she heard a familiar voice. It was Kwangmin. He smiled and then hugged her.

 

“I miss you a lot. Are you okay now??” He asked with concern.

 

‘Erm... I’m okay’ She replied . Felt a little bit awkward since she felt guilty rejecting his feelings.

 

“Kwangmin-ah.....!!!!’ all of them turned around after hearing someone calling Kwangmin.

 

There was a cute girl wearing a spectacle heading towards them. She almost stumbled as she walk. It seemed that Kwangmin was ready and managed to save her from falling.

 

‘Aish...thanks Kwangmin.... I am always the clumsy one huhuhu’ She said.

 

“don’t worry I will always there to save you yeobo’ Kwangmin said while smiling.

 

‘Yeobo???” Everyone asked simultaneously.

Kwangmin rubbed his head while showing foolish smile . Meanwhile the girl’s cheeks redden.

 

“Since when???” Hyori asked with disbelief. However, deep in her heart she felt relieved. She didn’t have to be guilty anymore. Since Kwangmin has already has someone special healing his wounds.

 

“Well...its a secret...Anyway guys...This is Yuna. She is new here. She has just moved to Seoul.” Kwangmin said excitedly.

 

Yuna was a clumsy girl but cute, kind and helpful. It seemed that Eunhye felt happy since Kwangmin has already someone else and happy now.

 

Suddenly, Minwoo asked innocently. “Hyori have you heard anything about Youngmin?”

 

‘No... heard nothing” She said with a weak tone.

Donghyun suddenly smacked Minwoo’s head and then whispering to him “ Look what have you done???!!’

 

‘erm its okay oppa.... If our fate is strong enough...then we’ll meet once again” She said while giving a fake smile.

 

The atmosphere suddenly silent.

 

“Oh.... Since everybody’s here, I got an annoucement to make.” Suddenly Donghyun broke the silence.

 

“What is it oppa??” Eunhye asked.

 

Thanks oppa for diverting the issue.

 

“Well there’s a very beautiful river somewhere in Chuncheon. I think if we can camp there while fishing and having fun. What do you think??” He said excitedly.

 

“Oh ...the river is very near to our grandparents house. Its really beautiful. I’m in!!” Eunhye said.

 

River in Chuncheon?? Why its sound familiar??

 

Hyori thought of it. She remembered that it was the place where she met Youngmin at the first time.

 

Everybody seemed to be excited to join the camping.

 

“Hyori, so are you going to join the camping??” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Erm I don’t think so. ‘ She said.

 

‘Come on, Hyori...Let’s go camping. I wanna get to know more about Kwangmin’s friends and family. Please please please......” Yuna suddenly said.

 

Everybody’s looking at her waiting for her answer.

 

She sighed. She felt bad for letting everybody’s down. She nodded.

 

Everybody’s jumping around showing how excited they are. Meanwhile, Hyori just sat there while pretending to be okay

 

Can I be happy?? Can I get my life back???

 

Weekend at Chuncheon River.

 

The day has come. Although Hyori felt hesitant to go but she got no choice. She knew that everybody trying to comfort her and make her happy. She did not want to let anybody down.

 

Once they arrived , the boys put up the tents while the girls preparing the things for the barbeque. Hyori and Yuna were washing the meat and chicken, while Eunhye cutting the ingredients for marinating.

 

When Hyori and Yuna alone suddenly, Yuna broke the silence. “ Hyori… Erm mind if I ask something??”

 

Hyori looked up and nodded. “ Erm… Why you looked sad? It seemed that you’re not happy coming here.”

 

‘No I am not. Its just that I’m tired that’s all” Hyori lied. She did not want to think about it.

 

“Jinjayo? “ Yuna asked. Hyori just nodded and gave a fake smile.

 

Then its silent again.

 

“ Guys…have you done with the meat and chicken??” Eunhye asked. Both of them nodded.

 

“Ok now we have to marinate the chicken and the meat for few hours.” After they have done with the marinate, Donghyun approached them.

 

‘Guys we’re going for a walk. The scenery is so beautiful!!! Let’s go… “ He said.

 

“Oppa… I think I’m not going …I can look after our things, right? Besides, I used to lived here, remember? Shhuhh shuuhhh…just go..don’t worry about me..” Hyori said while smiling.

 

“Are you sure, Hyori?? How can we leave you alone?? “ Kwangmin said worriedly.

 

“ Don’t worry…Its used to be my place…Its peaceful here. Just go have fun…” Hyori stood up and pushing everybody.

 

They have no choice but leaving her behind. She’s all alone. She remembered the day when Youngmin saved her. She smiled. That was the first time they met. She sighed. She felt sad but she refused to cry.

 

She stood up and and walked towards the river. She stepped on the rock, however, she slipped because it was so slippery. She fell into the river.

 

She almost drowning, when suddenly there was a guy out of nowhere jumped into the river. He managed to save her.

 

Hyori tried to open her eyes, but her vision was blur. All she could see a red headed guy calling her name.

 

‘Youngmin~~~” she murmured and then she’s passed out.

 

It seemed that history repeating itself.

 

Hi guys!!!.... you know what I think I’m going to end this story sooner or later…heheh…. Becoz what ??? becoz I’m going to concentrate to the other Youngmin’s fanfic. Omo..its tiring to update three stories all at once…. Because I have little free time to update huhuh…. Anyways…thanks for all your support….Love ya!!!!!