Another opportunity .............

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the Coffee House

“No Youngmin!! ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Hyori screamed.

“Hyori..Hyori wake up!!” Hyori opened her eyes and saw Kwangmin’s around.

‘Hyori ...come!! we have to hurry!!!’ Kwangmin said. He pulled her hands and dragged her to the car.

“Wait Kwangmin!!! Let go of me!! Let go!!’ she yelled.

Kwangmin turned around and showed his serious face. “We have to hurry Hyori..Come..Please come with me” He said softly.

“But why???” Hyori asked. “Erm... “ Kwangmin rubbed his neck restlessly.

“WHAT KWANGMIN!!! ANSWER ME!!!” She yelled again. She had a bad feeling right now.

”Its Hyung..erm he met an accident.....” Kwangmin said with a sad face. “WHAT???!!! REALLY??? Where is he?? How is he?? Is he okay???”

Hyori asked feeling shocked and worried. “Erm..Hyung’s in coma”

Hyori felt so shocked. “you’re kidding aren’t you..You’re making this up..I know’ She laughed weakly. Kwangmin held her shoulders

“Hyori...its true..Hyung’s in coma. Everybody at the hospital right now...” She shook her head. “No It can’t be..No!!! You’re lying. “ she said,

” HYORI!!!!! Its true hyung at the hospital right now. Accept the fact!!! Now come with me... we’re going to the hospital.!!!!’

Hyori started to cry and cry and cry. She felt so weak. She almost fell. Kwangmin managed to hold her. Kwangmin speed to the hospital. Hyori kept on crying and blaming herself.

“This is my fault!!!... If only I didn’t leave him alone..Its not going to be like this!!!! I hate myself!!!’ She started to slap herself.

“HYORI!!! Stop it!!! “Kwangmin yelled. But Hyori kept on slapping herself and crying..”HYORI!!!! I SAID STOP IT!!!!” Kwangmin almost lost control of the steering and almost hit the lamp post. Hyori stopped slapping herself but still crying.

Once they arrived at the hospital they headed to the ICU Unit. They saw Jeongmin sleeping on Eunhye’s lap, while Donghyun, Hyunseong and Minwoo sitting silently on the bench. “Noona...How’s omma and appa??” Eunhye looked up.

“Appa’s stable and he’s resting with omma in the same ward” She looked tired. “ Hyori, come sit next to me.”Hyori’s still sobbing. Her eyes were swollen.

Poor thing she must be really sad.

“Doctor said only two people can enter at one time to see Youngmin. Kwangmin take Jeongmin , I want to enter the room with Hyori.” She said. She rubbed Hyori’s head softly. “Hyori, come with me” Hyori followed.

They entered the room. They felt so sad when they saw so many wires connected to Youngmin. He looked so helpless. His face looked pale and white. Hyori cried again and she fell on the floor.

Andwae!!! No..i can’t accept this!!!

She cried and cried. Eunhye hugged her and try to calm her. Hyori slowedly hold Youngmin’s hand. “Youngmin....Youngmin... please wake up..please....” She said while sobbing.

“Hyori.be patient... Let’s pray to god that he’ll wake up” Eunhye said tried to calm Hyori .Although the fact was she’s also felt sad but she had to be strong for Hyori.

“Unnie..this is all my fault. Its my fault unnie. If only I did not leave him , He might be okay. This is all my fault.” Hyori sobbing again. “Hyori..please be strong for Youngmin dear. This is not your fault.” Eunhye said.

”Sorry Miss....You have to leave for now. The doctor want to check his condition. “ The nurse said politely.

” ANDWWAEEE!!! I will not leave Youngmin!!!” Hyori screamed while still holding Youngmin’s hands. “Hyori..please..don’t do this...Come ..we have to go. We’ll come tomorrow. You have to rest too.” Eunhye pulled her hand.

Hyori still stubbornly stayed there. Eunhye has no other choice except dragging her out. “ANDWAE unnie..!! AndWAE!!!!” She screamed.

Kwangmin heard the screamed and rushed to the door. “What happen??” He asked. “ Kwangmin, help me.... “ Kwangmin saw Hyori sat on the floor didn’t want to move an inch. He has no choice except for carried her out. She screamed and screamed.

Suddenly, Eunhye slapped her. She has no choice. Hyori stopped screaming but still sobbing. Her eyes were swollen.

“Miss Eunhye?? “ A guy approaching her. She turned around ”Yes??” She asked. “I am Niel ..erm..actually I was the one who hit your brother. I am so sorry.... He suddenly came out of nowhere. I was shocked. I feel guilty. I just wanna say how sorry I am. About the cost, You don’t have to worry, I will bear all the cost.’Niel said while looking down.

Kwangmin couldn’t control himself. He punched him. Niel fell on the floor .“Kwangmin!!! Stop it!!!” Eunhye yelled. While Donghyun and Hyunseong managed to hold Kwangmin.

“Sir ..I’m so sorry..” Eunhye said . “Its okay. I understand. Its my fault and Im really sorry for what I have done. This is my card. Please contact me okay.I wanna know how’s his condition. I got to go now.Take care” Niel left.

Kwangmin has calmed down. He cried again.

God..why must hyung...please save him...I love him..... Please god!!!!

Eunhye looked at Kwangmin.

He must really sad too.... they are twins ....he must love Youngmin so much than us.

Hyori has stopped crying. She felt like she has no tears left. Her eyes were swollen. She looked terrible. She stood up and started walking with no purpose. Nobody seemed to notice. She looked like a zombie. Pretty zombie...

At the ICU

Suddenly Youngmin opened his eyes and looked around.

Where am I??

He’s shocked to see that there was another guy in the room. However, that guy looked familiar.

Why he looks like me???

He moved closer and have a good look on that guy.

‘OMO!!! This is me!!! But if that’s me.Then what I am??” He confused.

“Am I dead???!!!” he asked himself. Suddenly he heard someone cried and screaming. He saw Hyori.”Hyori???!!! Am I really dead???” He said sadly.

‘No you’re not!!!’ he turned around and saw a guy with a blonde hair like him. A very handsome guy with a pretty wings.

 “OMO!!! Shun Oguri!!!!’ he said .

Silly you...Of course Im not Shun Oguri...He’s still alive..”The guy said

“Then who are you?? You surely looked like him” youngmin asked while stunned to see his wings.

“Aigoo.....well I am Lee Byung Hun. Or you can call me L.Joe..hehhe..I am your guardian angel” he said with a broad smile.

“L.joe?? wah cool name?? Even guardian angel have a cool name..heheh” Youngmin laughed.

‘ok ok..thats enough..Like I said just now, you’re not dead. You’re only in coma. Im here to assist you.” He said.

‘Assist me for what?” he asked. “Well you see, you are not suppose to be dead now. So I’m here to assist you to wake up from coma’ he said.

“But how???” he asked again. “well you see since you were framed by your friend you’ve given a chance to redeem yourself by entering somebody else body. Once you have cleared things up then your soul can enter your body.Then you can wake up”  said.

“What the fish??? You mean dead body?” Youngmin asked.

L.joe shook his head. “Nope!! Someone’s who still alive. I will explain later.”

Huh???!!! What is this??? What the hell is happening to me now ????

 

Hahah..suddenly i want to put a scene in the drama “49 days” but I’ll change a bit. Just put a little bit mysterious part in the story.heheh... when i think about it i feel funny.. what do you guys think???

If you think its crap i will redo this part....just let me know....I always think that L.joe look a little bit like junior Shun Oguri.(japanese actor) huhu...love him..

Anyway.... like i said always ...thanx for all your support...love ya...saranghaeyo

(credit to: 49 days korean drama)