SAVER???

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At a stranger’s house

 Hyori opened her eyes slowedly. She felt headache. She looked around and saw unfamiliar room.

 

Where am I ?

 

She looked around again and saw many posters of Sistar especially Bora. She closed her eyes once again and opened her eyes again.

 

Ani Im not dreaming…..

 

The memory suddenly popped up in her mind. She remembered she was about being and suddenly someone emerged out of nowhere. She couldn’t recall the stranger’s face because she’s passed out.

 

‘Am I being ???” She quickly looked at her body. She still wearing clothes.

 

“If Im not being …Hm… maybe that person saved me….” She’s making an assumptions.

 

“oh…You’re conscious !!! That’s good” Suddenly she heard a unfamiliar male voice. She’s looking at him.

 

He looked familiar….Who the hell is he??

 

“Why I am here?? What are you doing to me???!!!’ She’s asking.

 

“wow o wo….chill out…Im not doing anything to you…. Well… I was having a date just now… with my beloved girlfriend……” He stopped and smiling like he’s not in this world.

 

“Yah!! Why do you stop??” Hyori asked.

 

“Oh …sorry… I was thinking about my girlfriend..Hehe.. Oh where was I… ?? When I was on the way home, I saw you lying on the road alone. I wanted to bring you to the hospital, but it seems you’re just fainted, so I decided to bring you home. “ he said with a cute smile.

 

“Oh well …Thank you a lot for saving me” She said with gratitude.

 

“Ani…don’t thank me… Its not me who’s saving you. I just found you lying on the road and as a good citizen I bring you to my house hehehe…But its ok…welcome” He said.

 

“Anyway…you looked familiar… Have we met before??” She asked.

 

He’s rubbing his hair. “Hm ..well when you talk about it…it seems that I think I met you before. But I couldn’t recall where and when…Hm let me think harder…’ He’s pondering.


“ha!!!!’ he suddenly yelling. Hyori was too shocked until she fell from the bed

 

‘I remember now. You’re Kwangmin’s girlfriend aren’t you??” He asked.

 

Oh he’s the one at the hospital…..with Kwangmin

 

“Ani…Im not his girlfriend. But his twins’ girlfriend” She’s corrected his statement.

 

“oh ya…ya..anyway Im Niel. You are??” Niel saking.

 

“Im Hyori.” She gave a short reply.

 

“okay…now we are a good friend okay??” He winked. Hyori’s smiling then she nodded.

 

“yay!!! Hehehe….Oh well…What happened actually??” He’s asking again

 

“Well ..I was about being . But the next thing I remember Im here with you at your house’ She said.

 

“Oh really…But I couldn’t see anyone there.. I guess someone has saved you. I don’t think you’re being coz you’re lying on the road. If not you’re might be at a hidden place” Niel stating his theory.

 

“Well I guess you are right” She nodded.

 

But who actually saved me??

 

“You’re okay now right? I think Im going to call Kwangmin to pick you up” He said.

 

“Ani..I think I can go back home by myself. Anyway gomawo Niel. “ she said.

 

‘hahaha..its okay…anyway..I think I better send you home.” He stood up.

 

‘Ani..its okay Niel…I can go back home by myself” She said.

 

“Ani..I am a namja… So its my responsibilities..Come let me send you home…but by bus ahahaha… my car with my little sister. Besides, Im going out to meet my beloved girlfriend again.... I miss her a lot....” He said and looked dreamy again. Then he took a picture and kiss it. Hyori just smiled and nodded.

 

They headed to the bus stop and taking a bus number 123.

 

“Anyway Niel…Who is your yeoja chingu??” She’s wondering.

 

“Oh can’t you see?? She is Bora” He said dreamily again. Hyori was so shocked. She did not believe it.

 

“ I know you might think that Im lying but..Its okay..I’ll bring her one day meeting you hahaha” Niel’s laughing.

 

“hahah…okay...Anyway Niel what’s your handphone number?? “ She’s asking. She loved talking to Niel.

 

“Oh Its….0xx-xxxxxxxx …” Hyori saved his number.

 

“Oh no…I think its my stop…Anyway Niel…gomawo… See you again..bye bye” She said and left him.

 

She’s headed to her hostel. Once she’s in her room, she sat on her bed and start pondering about the stranger who saved her.

 

I wonder who the hell is that?? But thanks to him .. he saved me from being .

 

Her phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw its Eunhye. Eunhye might think something happened to her since she suppose to meet Eunhye at the café’ few hours ago.

 

She picked up the phone. ‘Unnie..I am so sorry ..I think I can’t make it today…I am really sorry..’

 

“Are you sick..my dear??” Eunhye’s voice showing concern.

 

“Ne… I think I have a headache” She’s lying. She didn’t have the mood going anywhere after what happened. She didn’t want to tell Eunhye because she didn’t want her to be worried.

 

“Alright then. Take care okay?? We’ll meet once you’re okay…” Eunhye said.

 

“Ne unnie. Bye bye” She’s ended the conversation.

 

Suddenly, her eyes locked on Youngmin’s picture on the table. She remembered the day , he saved her…TWICE…

 

Suddenly she felt pain in her heart. She felt like she’s missing him so much. Out of a sudden she felt anger. She stood up and taking Youngmin’s picture.

 

“You jerk!! How could you do this to me!!! I hate you!!! I hate you!!!!” She screamed and the next she fell on the floor and started crying.

 

Suddenly, Hyori saw a small knife on Youngmin’s table. She Hyori felt like she’s needed to end her life now. She looked at it. She cut her wrist. She felt the pain.

 

Is this what people called as death??

 

Her vision blurred. Then she heard someone’s voice and crying. “Andwae!! Hyori!!!”

 

Hi my dearest subscribers a.k.a my chingus!!! I am really really sorry!!!! Mianhei…. I know I took a long time to update!!! Huhuhu…. I am really busy right now….!!! I try my best to update at least once a week huhuhuh..... Anyway ..thanks for all the support !!! I am really sayang (it’s a malay word a.k.a love) you guys so much.

 

SARANGHAEYO GUYS!! I noticed new subscribers!!! Thank you a lot for subscribing!!! Love you guys a lot!!!!!