A Flashback of Sad Memories

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Hi guys.....before we proceed with the story...please listen to this music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=totERfiKZmI&feature=related

while you're reading this story okay??? oh...make sure you put your headphone as to get the feel... I love the music..Its from Winter SOnata...Its so beautiful and sad....

Thanks....

 

At the hostel

Hyori was taking a few things to bring to the hospital. She took few clothes and put them in her bag. As she turned around, she saw Youngmin’s favorite pillow. She held the pillow and hugged it tightly. She just couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She cried again. Her phone rang.

 

‘Yeoboseyo???” she asked weakly.

 

“Hyori …..are you okay?? She heard a familiar voice. It was her father.

 

“Erm …appa…Im Okay” She replied.

 

“But you sounded like you’re crying. Having problem??’ Her appa asked in a worried tone.

 

“Erm..appa..Im okay…really..just a little tension with college stuff… But im okay… Im just being so emotional…That’s all…But Im okay now…Don’t worry appa” She lied.

 

‘Don’t be too stress ok dear?? Your mother, your lil sister and I will always support you…” Her appa said.

 

‘Gomawo appa. I really miss you all….Please send my regards to them..” She said

 

“ oh… I almost forgot… Your auntie Lee sends regards to you. She said its been a long time …. She missed you a lot. She said that this Saturday will be the third year since her son passed away. She said that when she sees you, she sees him. Because you guys were so close together. You remember him right??? Your Byunggie oppa??’ Her appa asked.

 

Hyori was surprised to hear the name. Its been a while she struggled to forget about that. The saddest and the most painful memory in her life. She cried again.

 

“ Oh… Im so sorry Hyori. I just make you feel sad again. But your auntie asked me to bring you together this Saturday to visit his grave. Do you want to come??’ Her father asked again.

 

She wiped her tears and found some strength to answer her father. “Im so sorry appa. I don’t think I can come. I just couldn’t forget the sad memories.’

 

‘Oh ok… dear..Don’t cry anymore. Be strong okay?? I got to go now. Take care okay??” she replied and hanged up the phone.

 

She took a photo from her purse. She looked carefully at the photo. Her cousin’s Lee Byung Hun.

 

For a while she forgot about Youngmin and her mind started wandering to the past.3 years ago…………..

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

At her grandma’s village

It was winter. Hyori was taking a walk around the village. She stopped when she saw a kitten shivering at the side of the road. She covered the kitten with her coat trying to warm the kitten.

 

“Yah… Hyori..what are you doing ?? I’ve been looking for you for hours” She turned around and saw Byunggie oppa. She smiled while showing the kitten.

 

‘Im saving a life oppa. Can’t you see?? Look she’s okay now..hehehe” She smiled.

 

Byunggie oppa just laughed to see her cute smile . “Come its late already, we need to go home now.” He said gently.

 

‘Ok…’she answered. To his surprised Hyori hugged his left hand. Acting like a couple.

 

“Waeyo oppa. You looked surprise. Hahah.. Omo..your  girlfriend might get jealous” She instantly released his hands while her other hand still holding the kitten.

 

But he quickly pulled her hand and held tightly. He faced her. His face was really close to her. Hyori’s face redden, feeling shy.

 

Omo …why he’s acting strange??

 

Byunggie oppa just laughed to see her reaction. “HAHAHAH…. You are really funny Hyori.But Im not going to let go your hand.”

 

Hyori just smiled “ Oppa…Is it true that you’re going to further study in Japan?? “She asked

 

“Hm…yes..’ He suddenly became serious.

 

‘wah ..oppa..Congrats!!! wah…now you can meet your clone Shun Oguri!!! Yay!! And don’t forget to send my regards to him huhuhu… I am his biggest fan huhuh” She said excitedly.

 

“If I am Shun Oguri’s clone, then you should be my fan right?? Hahahaha” he joked.

 

“Yup..you always be my idol oppa..my number one idol…Shun is the second hehehe” HYori responded with a laugh.

 

However, he showed a sad face and he became serious. “Waeyo oppa???” Hyori asked feeling worried.

 

‘I don’t want to leave you…Im going to miss you a lot Hyori… “A tears suddenly came out from his eyes. Hyori felt sad too. She cried. Both of them hugged. Feeling sad because they have to be separated.

 

“Hyori, I have something for you’ He pulled out a letter with a small box from his pocket and handed to Hyori.

 

“ Promise me… Promise me to open the box and the letter when Im away okay???’ He said. Hyori just couldn’t said anything because she’s too sad.

 

All of a sudden, she accidently dropped the kitten. The kitten was in shock and run crazily on the road. She was panicked and tried to catch the kitten. Unfortunately, there was a van came out from nowhere. It almost hit her, but Byunggie oppa managed to push her to the other side. But he has to face the consequences. The van hit him. Many blood oozing out from his head. Hyori was shocked to see the scene. She hugged him and cried .

 

“Hyori..I will always love you and protect you…….” He said with a weak voice.

 

“Don’t say anything oppa, the ambulance is coming. You’re going to be alright.”She said while sobbing.

 

However, Byunggie oppa lost many bloods and he passed away.

 

‘ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ She screamed and then fainted.

 

At the grandma’s house

‘Hyori dear…’ Hyori heard her grandma’s voice.

 

She opened her eyes and saw her parents and her grandma was around her.She suddenly realized something.

 

‘omma..appa..granny..where’s oppa??where’s oppa’ All of them just crying and don’t answered her.

 

“WHERE’S OPPA????”She screamed. Her granny hugged her tightly trying to calm her down.

 

“He has gone dear… God Loves him More.” Her granny said.

 

“ANDWAE!!! Its all my fault!!! “ She screamed again. Her appa slapped her.

 

“You must accept the fact that he has gone!!!’ Her appa said.

 

She stopped screaming but just sobbing. She remembered something. The letter and a box given by Byunggie oppa.

 

 ‘Granny..where’s my coat??’ she asked. Her granny handed the coat. She pulled out the box and the letter. She carefully opened the letter and read it.

 

Dear my beautiful Hyori,

This letter is a confession that I always want to make to you….

Hyori… I know you always reckon me as your oppa …but the truth is I just couldn’t lie to my feelings. When the first time we met, I already have fallen in love with you. That’s why its impossible for me to open up my heart to someone else. Hyori I LOVE YOU SO MUCH…not as  oppa but as a MAN that has feelings towards you. I know..it must be difficult for you to accept my feelings. But … I just want to let you know my feelings.. I just couldn’t hold it anymore. Although I know that you will never accept my feelings…but for me its enough to hear you calling me as OPPA… I always be oppa for you…and I will protect you forever and ever… Please accept the gift and keep it forever…

A man that always love you

~~Lee Byung Hun your oppa~~

 

She cried even harder than before, after reading the letter. She slowedly opened the box. There was a silver ring carved with words “LOVE YOU FOREVER” . It was so beautiful. She put on her finger. It fitted perfectly with her finger. She cried and cried. Everybody hugged her tightly to comfort her. It was a painful day in her life that she will never forget.

 

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

 

Hyori looked at the photo again. Sad memories suddenly oozing out from her mind. Something triggered her.

 

“Youngmin also got hit because of me… This is all my fault. I bring bad luck to them…”She cried harder.  

 

Suddenly, someone got in the room. Its Kwangmin.

 

“Hyori…What’s wrong??” He asked worriedly. She was supposed to replace Eunhye at the hospital but she hasn’t turned up. Eunhye was so worried and asked him to look for her. Fortunately, he found her in the hostel room.

 

‘Leave me alone…kwangmin…I bring bad luck!! Its all my fault!!!..if not because of me … Youngmin will never become like that!!!’ She screamed. Kwangmin hugged her.

 

‘No..its not your fault. Hyori..Youngmin will be sad if he know that you acting like this. You have to be strong for him!!!’ he tried to console her.

 

Hyori suddenly got some strength from Kwangmin’s words

 

I must be strong for Youngmin!!!

 

She wiped her tears. Trying to be strong. ‘thanks kwangmin..i need to be strong for Youngmin’ She said with a weak tone.

 

Both of them headed to hospital. Without them realizing that there was a pair of eyes looking at them with a sad gaze.

 

It was L.Joe a.k.a Lee Byung Hun.

 

Hyori …I know we can never be together..but I will always protect you and Youngmin… I will make sure that both of you be together forever and ever…. I will make sure you’ll be happy always…..I love you always…

 

Hi..guys..its a pretty sad chapter right??? huhuhuh...so sad... I wanna cry..i don't know why i wrote a sad chapter huhuhu...anyway ..as usual..thanks for the support and please ..please....please comment and subscribe for new readers... let me know what u guys think about the story.. I will try my best to write a good story..huhuh.. Since english is not my first languange thats why it actually the main factor im having a problem writing a good story..anyways.... Saranghaeyo guys...mmmmmmmuakkksss!!! hehehehh