What happen to Kwangmin???

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the Chuncheon river

 

All of them has just got back and then they were shocked to see a red headed guy looked like trying to kiss Hyori . They were really mad especially Kwangmin.

 

“YAH!!! “ Kwangmin screamed . The red headed guy shocked and started running away. They couldn’t see his face. Kwangmin was so furious and started chasing him. Donghyun, Minwoo and Hyunseong also followed him.

 

Meanwhile the girls stayed there and have a look at Hyori. It seemed that she’s passed out. What make them felt weird was – Hyori was all wet!!! Her hair, her clothes…all wet…

 

Eunhye started to wake Hyori.  ‘Hyori dear!! Gwaenchanh-ayo???” Hyori slowedly opened her eyes. She could see Eunhye and Yuna looked worried.

 

“Where’s that red headed guy, unnie?? “ she asked while coughing. She felt so cold.

 

‘Oh that red headed guy??? Kwangmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun oppa and Minwoo chasing after him. That ert monster!!!” Eunhye said angrily.

 

ert Monster???!!!

 

“Why you said that ???” Hyori asked while coughing.

 

“He tried to kiss you just now!!!” Eunhye replied.

 

“Well unnie….I don’t think he’s trying to kiss me. Erm actually I fell in the river and almost drown. He..hm actually saved me. I think he’s trying to give me a CPR.” Hyori said sounded like she’s defending that red headed guy.

 

‘Oh!! Jinjayo?? OMO!!” Eunhye suddenly shouted. Hyori looked at her.

 

“Why unnie?? What happen?? “ Hyori asked.

 

“Well Kwangmin sounded really furious just now. I do not know what he’s going to do to that guy’ Eunhye said with a worried face.

 

“What??!! Oh no!! I think I better stop them!! Unnie which direction they’re heading??” Hyori asked.

 

“ Over there!!” Eunhye showing the direction. Hyori stood up and start running ignoring that she’s cold and her clothes still wet. She ran as fast as she could.

 

Then she stopped for a while. She’s gasping. Trying to get some air. Suddenly she could hear a noise. It was Donghyun’s voice calling Kwangmin’s name.

She rushed to him. Donghyun was with Hyunseong and Minwoo. They looked tired.

 

“ Oppa!!! Where’s Kwangmin??? “ She asked.

 

“ I don’t know Hyori. He was really fast. “ Donghyun answered.

 

“Then how about the red headed guy??” Hyori asked again.

 

“Kwangmin was fast. But he’s faster. Hm…. I think. Kwangmin’s going to be okay. Let’s go back to the camp. If he hasn’t come back for an hour. We’ll look for him okay??” Donghyun suggested. All of them nodded. Hyori just followed Donghyun’s instruction.

 

Meanwhile,

 

Kwangmin was chasing after the red headed guy. But it seemed that the red headed guy was faster. He gave up and he stopped for a while. He looked around.

 

”Wait a minute…. Why this place looked familiar?” He saw a house. Very familiar house.

 

Kwangmin suddenly realized something “ Its haraboji’s old house…. “ He whispered.

 

He heard a noise back of the house. He walked slowedly to the back of the house. He saw the red headed guy sat on a chair. He looked tired. Kwangmin hid and have a close look.

 

He was too shocked to see that guy. Someone’s familiar. He wanted to meet that guy but then decided to meet him later. Then he’s headed back to the river banks.

 

At the river banks.

 

Its been an hour now…But no sign of Kwangmin. Donghyun stood up.

 

“Where are you going oppa??” Hyori asked.

 

“Im going to look for Kwangmin. Its been an hour already but no sign of him. Minwoo, Hyunseong let’s go“ Donghyun said seriously.

 

“ I want to look for Kwangmin too” Hyori said and hurriedly stood up.

 

“Me either!!!” Yuna also stood up.

 

“Hyung!!! Its Kwangmin!!” Minwoo shouted while pointing at Kwangmin.

 

All of them swarming Kwangmin. “Yah!! Kwangmin whats up!!!”

 

“ I failed to catch him. He’s too fast!!” He said with a gloomy face.

 

Hyunseong’s patting his shoulder. “Its okay …Kwangmin ..at least you tried.”

 

“Actually that guy was trying to save Hyori from drowning. Don’t worry“ Yuna said while holding Kwangmin. He gave a weak smile to her.

 

“Ok guys!!! Food are ready !! Its already cold…Come on let’s eat!!!” Eunhye said happily. She felt relieved that Kwangmin was okay.

 

“Whoever the red headed guy is ….. I am so thankful to him for saving me” Hyori said. All of them nodded. However, Kwangmin just sat quietly.

 

Hyori noticed the silence. He looked at Kwangmin. After a while he seemed to leave everybody and sat alone on the rock.

 

“Hey what’s up…. You looked gloomy…. I can see a dark aura surrounding you. Heheh” Hyori said while giving a fake laugh.

 

“Nothing…. I just need to be alone…. I’m sorry” He said coldly.

 

Hyori have no choice but to leave him alone.

“Hyori…why Kwangmin looked like that???? He looked so gloomy….” Yuna asked worriedly.

 

She just sighed and shrugged. “ I don’t know Yuna…. Maybe he’s sad. How about you go there and try to cheer him up.”

 

Yuna left Hyori and approached Kwangmin. Hyori looked from far. However, it seemed that Yuna also cannot do anything about Kwangmin’s gloominess.

 

“I don’t know what happen Hyori. He said “Im sorry…I just need to be alone.” “Yuna looked sad.

 

‘Don’t worry Yuna… Maybe there’s something bugging him. Maybe he’s thinking about something. We just leave him alone for a while okay?? Don’t be sad okay…” Hyori said trying to console Yuna. Yuna gave a weak smile.

 

Hyori looked at Kwangmin.

 

What is wrong with you Kwangmin?? Why you’re acting weird??

 

Hi guys!!! I am so sorry for taking long time to update this story...Really really mianheyo!!!! I was so busy with fasting month and Eid festival....huhuh... I know this chapter is a bit lame...So sorry... huhuh.....The story is going to end soon...So please stay tuned!!!

 

You know what I got 10 votes!! and all want a sequel....!!! I'll think about it!!! I'll let you know once I got an idea to write a sequel okay??? I try not letting you guys down!! Thanks for all your support and love!!! saranghae!!!