Coincidences or what???

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the Coffee Prince

There were a lot of customers in the Coffee Prince. All staffs were really busy and surprisingly Youngmin also helped at the Coffee Prince. Eunhye surprised to see that her naughty little brother Youngmin actually came to work today.

 

Well this is surprising… I wonder why he’s becoming so hardworking lately. Hm….

 

“ Yah!!! Noona!!!…day dreaming???!! Thinking of Donghyun hyung???? ” Kwangmin screamed at his sister’s ears. Eunhye jumped.

“Pabo Kwangmin!!! I almost got a heart attack…you want me to punch you???!!!” Kwangmin laughed.

 

“Noona why you’re staring at Hyung like that??” Kwangmin asked.

“Kwangmin do you realised something??” Eunhye asked. “Oh I know you must be wondering why so many customers today…hehehe” Kwangmin said happily.

“Its because of me and hyung…noona” he added…

 

“That I know….Thats why I always asked you guys to work at my place heheheh….I even asked them to pay $10 for a photo if they want to take pictures with you guys hehehe…..

Aigooo….You pabo… I almost forgot what to say…..Kwangmin.. Do you realise that Youngmin’s being hardworking lately??? Do you know why ??? I also noticed that he always staring at Hyori and even stalking her. Do you notice that??” Eunhye said.

 

Kwangmin shrugged.” Jinja??? Hm…. I don’t know noona… Maybe Hyung’s in love with her??? But Hyung??? Hm… I don’t think she’s his type… Hyung loves someone who has y body and pretty…. But Hyori…She’s just too plain…noona…more like a Plain Jane” Kwangmin said and sighed.

 

‘Kwangmin… How could you say my little sister not pretty..She’s pretty and cute… Argkh guys are too stupid to realize that.. Im sure that he’s in love with Hyori and I’m going to investigate that..!!’ Eunhye smiled evilly.

 

‘WHATEVER!!!’ Kwangmin said and leave his noona.

 

Hyung likes that girl??? Really???  I Don’t think so…

 

“Oppa… Kwangmin oppa..Where’s Youngmin oppa?? Can you call him… I miss him…’ June said with a smile.

 

“Im not his keeper..Find him yourself.” Kwangmin said and left her alone. June felt annoyed.

 

Where’s Youngmin oppa he was here a while ago. Then suddenly he’s gone… Don’t worry …Youngmin oppa will be mine no matter what.

 

Meanwhile at the back of the coffee house

 

Since Hyori’s still new she has to wash the dishes.

“Aigoo…so many dishes to wash…. I think my arms are going to be ripped off’ she complained.

 

“Hi my roommate….’Youngmin whispered closely at her ears.. She jumped.. She almost dropped a plate.

 

“You pabo…What the hell you’re doing here?? Go away..leave me alone..’ Hyori said feeling annoyed. Youngmin smiled at her ..as usual the Killer Smile

 

Aigoo…why I saw a bling bling when he showed his aegyo??

 

“Hyori… let me help!!!’ Youngmin said. Without her reply he started washing the dishes. Hyori shrugged and continue her job.

 

Its been a silent for a while. Suddenly……

“Meow…meow…meow… ‘ Theres a kitten sneaked in the coffee house. To Hyori surprised ..Youngmin excitedly said “Aigoo!!!! Kyeopta kitten!!!!’

 

Jo Youngmin loves cat??? OMG This is so CUTE!!!!

 

Youngmin took the kitten to his lap and played with it. Finally the kitten slept on his lap.

“oh… I didn’t expect that you loved cat??’ She said and smiled.

 

“You know what …you are the first girl who knows my favourite animals. I always want a cat as a pet. But since my little brother allergic to cats, I have to forget it. Hm…..Ain’t it cute…aigoo …..” Youngmin said while rubbing the kitten’s tummy.

 

Hyori looked at him and smiled.

Isn’t him sweet??? He’s even cuter than the kitten. Aww~~~ so sweet..feel wanna pinch his cheek …

 

She couldn’t control herself. She pinched Youngmin’s cheek.

 

“Yah!! What’s that for. Its painful.” Youngmin angrily said. The kitten was still sleeping soundly on his lap.

Hyori smiled and said “ I just couldn’t control myself. You are too cute like the kitten. Hehehe’

 

Youngmin smiled. “Hyori..can I ask something..Your bracelet…Its beautiful..Where did you get it?? “

 

“Oh this bracelet?? Well My hero left it for me. HEhe’ Hyori said.

 

“Come on Hyori… did someone gave it to you?? Just be honest..” Youngmin asked again.

 

“Okay okay…. Few months ago someone saved me from drowning. He might accidentally left the bracelet. So I decided to keep it myself until I met him. Hm..He’s my hero..Oh he even have a blonde hair like you. Only he’s cuter than you” She said. Then she stuck out her tongue to him. Suddenly, something’s triggered her.

 

Urm…I suddenly realized he has blonde color like Youngmin. Is it him??? Nah It can’t be…

 

Youngmin smiled again” How can you be so sure he’s cuter than me?? You’re fainted that time don’t you??… So Are you saying that you have fallen in love with him???”

 

“hah??? Erm… I Don’t know..” She said confusedly thinking about the coincidence and what Youngmin has said.

 

‘Well I wanna go back to the hostel. See you there” He said while taking the kitten with him. ‘Oh yeah I forget… “ He turned back and gave a peck on her lips.

 

Hyori was so shocked.” Yah ert Jo Youngmin !!!! ‘ She chased him but he managed to run away.

“ert Jo Youngmin. I thought he’s so sweet just now and now he is a ert. Silly me” She nagged and totally forgot about the coincidences.

 

“Aigoo… Hyori what are you nagging about?? “Kwangmin asked. Hyori jumped.

“Aigoo… I almost got a heart attack. “ She replied.

Kwangmin laughed. “Nothing Kwangmin …I think I wanna relax for a while. It’s a tiring day huhuhu”

 

“Oh okay.. you can relax at the back room. Noona always took a nap there. You must be tired. Just go okay??? “ Kwangmin said caringly.

 

“Aigoo..Kwangmin you are so sweet and caring.. Thank you very much..I am tired… huhu… Although you are twins but you guys are extremely different. “ She said and then she go to the back room.

 

Hyori…now I confirm that Hyung’s in love with you because You are nothing like those other girls. You have your unique characters that can melt any men heart when they got to know you including ME…..

 

This chapter is quite lame..even the vocabulary also in the mess... Im sorry.. Mianheyo..... Thanks