The truth

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Still at the hospital

“yah!! Are you listening to what im saying??” L.joe asked.

“ha?? What??” L.joe sighed.

“aigoo paboya!!.Listen… Like I said you’re going to borrow somebody else’s body when you want to finish your mission. Come with me ..I’ll show who…” L.joe walked through the wall leaving Youngmin alone.

“Yah..L.joe..How I’m going through the wall. I Am not angel, remember??!!!” Youngmin’s yelling.

 L.joe’s head popping out from the wall showing annoyed face. “Yah..You’re a soul now…Of course you can walk through the wall. Paboya!!!” L.joe pulled his hand.

 Youngmin closed his eyes while screaming…”AAAAhhhhhhhhh” He opened his eyes when he realized that L.joe has released his hand.

 L.joe shook his head. “Why are you screaming??? Aigoo so dramatic!!!”

Youngmin laughed realized his stupidity. L.joe pulled his hand. “ You see that guy?? “he said.

“Ha?? Where?? Which one??” Youngmin asked.

L.joe smacked his head. “Daydreaming again aren’t you??”

“Ouch.it hurts!!!” Youngmin smacked L.joe’s head.

‘what’s that for???” L.joe asked annoyedly.

“So that you know it hurts when you smacked somebody else head.Understand??” Youngmin said.

“Ok ok...mianhei” L.joe giggled. “Alright then, come I’ll show you who’s the lucky guy. Hehe” L.joe said

L.joe turned around and “Ha..That’s the one!!!” Youngmin turned around too and surprised to see the person L.joe’s talking about.

“Ha ?? Kwangmin???” Youngmin asked with disbelief.

“ha ?? How do you know him?? You are not supposed to know the person.” L.joe felt confused.

“Paboya..can’t you see how identical we are?? We are twins ..can’t you see the similarity??” Youngmin asked.

L.joe took a good look on Kwangmin. “Hm ..I don’t see the similarity… Even the hair color also different’ L.joe said again.

Youngmin smacked his head. “Ouch!!!! hey Now what???!!!’ L.joe said angrily.

“I think you have trouble with your eyes. I think you should wear a spectacle. Our hair colors are different because I dyed my hair. Silly!!!” Youngmin explained.

“Oh really..heheh..silly me..But still my manager told me that he’s the one.. but who cares” L.joe said.

“Anyway, how I’m going to borrow his body??” Youngmin asked curiously.

“Well, it seems that you can only borrow his body when its night. We have set that he’s going to sleep early at 8pm every day. You can only borrow his body from 8 until 12pm.” L.joe explained.

“What?? Only 4 hours???” Youngmin complained.

“Yup. Since we don’t want him to notice a soul a.k.a his twins brother has borrowed his body. SCARYYYY!!!” L.joe making eerie sound.

“Yah..stop it…I hate ghost!!!’ Youngmin said shakily.

“Aigoo you are a ghost now. So now you’re scared of yourself??” L.joe said.

“Excuse me???!!! Im still a soul and Im still alive okay??” Youngmin said angrily.

“hahah ..ok ..ok.. But ..you could only start borrowing his body tomorrow”L.joe said.

“Then now..what should I do??” Youngmin asked.

“Its up to you. You can go everywhere you want. You just close your eyes and imagine where you want to go. Then you will arrive at the place you desire to go.” L.joe explained again.

Youngmin nodded. “Well I’ve got to go now. Here’s the smartphone…just call, sms or email me ok if you got a problem??? ” L.joe handed the tablet to Youngmin.

“WOAHHHH!!! SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII??? Wah!!! Cool!!!’ He showed two thumbs up to L.joe."But I thought this model will come out this April??" She asked.

L.joe smirked. “ We are always one step advance than you, human....we are civilized angel, you know??? hihihi...Ok got to go..tata” He spread his wings and started to fly. Youngmin amazed to see him vanished in just few seconds.

Hm….I wonder where to start.

At the bus stop near the hospital

Kwangmin realized Hyori’s not around. He searched everywhere and he felt relieved when he saw Hyori was standing at the bus stop staring blankly to the sky.

“Hyori??” She turned around. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

She smiled weakly.”I’ve been thinking…”

“About what?? Hyung??” Kwangmin asked.

“Hm..yup..I’m not going to give up on him. Im going to take care of him.” She said. Kwangmin smiled although he felt a little bit jealous.

“Ok it’s a deal…We are going to take care of him together okay??”Kwangmin said with a sincere smile.

He squeezed her hands. “I will never let you and hyung down.”

Hyori looked at him and she couldn’t hold her tears. She cried. Kwangmin hugged her. She felt calm.

They do not noticed that a pair of eyes watching them.

“Hyori….Im so sorry for making you sad….Kwangmin thanks a lot for being there for Hyori. I really love you both.” Youngmin’s whispering then he cried.

Why god why must this happen to me??? Please help me.

At the college

News about Youngmin’s in coma due to accident has been spreading to all over the college. Youngmin’s die hard fans all over the college over the news. They couldn’t accept that he’s in coma.

Hyori and Kwangmin walked together to the college. Although they were sad but they have no choice since Eunhye forced them to attend the class. Eunhye told them that she would take care of Youngmin in the morning. They will took care of Youngmin after class.

Suddenly, “YOU !!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSE THIS!!!! YOU BROUGHT BAD LUCK TO HIM!!!” June said then slapped her. She’s yelling and crying at the same time.

Kwangmin pushed her. She fell on the ground. Hyori felt really sad and ran away. Kwangmin managed to catch her up. “Hyori, come on..please be strong. Don’t worry ..I’ll protect you from those monsters.” Hyori cried and cried.

Meanwhile June just pretending to be sad and crying. “ Serve you right Jo Youngmin!!! Who ask to reject me. Even god help me..hahahah” June laughed evilly.

Youngmin lingered around the college. He saw the whole thing. He saw what June has done. He felt furious. He knocked June’s head but it seemed that its not working since his hand passed through her head.

“Aigoo…silly me..I just knew it…this is evil!!! Pretty but evil inside!!!” Youngmin said angrily.

Hm..why I got a feeling that she’s involve in my case. I think I should follow her.

 

Hi guys.. Im kinda having difficulties writing this chapter but manage to finish the chapter..yay!! however, I think its quite lame….but hope you guys enjoy the story. Saranghae guys..and thanks for all your support!!! MMMMMUAAAKKSS!!! Heheh…

p/s : aigoo..kwangmin looks so cute in this pic !!!! but youngmin cute too!!! huhuh hard to choose!!! huhu...