Punishment

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

 

Ok before we start the chapter..Let’s watch this MV…BOYFRIEND by my beloved BOYFRIEND hehehe..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AV0nD3-FueBRut7c86uCmpKKqPtVBXw1-owuADISC-FIEeOKN2qIJFLQxTDl-Eac-c

Everytime I watch or listen to this song…When Youngmin asked Would you be my girlfriend?? I SAID YES!!! Hahaha…I really love Youngmin’s hair in this MV ..He looked like a character from anime or manhwa. Huhu…Im a fan of anime and manhwa..thats why I really like him until now although he has changed his hair color and hairstyle huhu…bla ..bla..bla..ok stop!!!! let’s read the new chapter

 

Still at the hospital

 

Hyori sat besides Youngmin. She looked at him while holding his hands. She felt confused. Somehow she felt Youngmin was really near to her. Sometimes when she’s with Kwangmin, she can felt Youngmin’s present.

 

Am I falling in love with Kwangmin?? Andwae…It can’t be … My love towards Youngmin never faded.

 

She stood up and analysing about what had just happened. When Kwangmin accidently fall on her just now. She can smell Youngmin’s scent. Original scent without perfume. She felt confused.

 

“Why he called me jagiya??? Why he acting like Youngmin?? WHY WHY AND WHY???’ She felt frustrated.

 

She walked to the window and looked at the scenery. She just looked blankly to the scenery. She felt really really confused.

 

At the Apache Underworld

 

Niel was hiding at the shop in front of the nightclub. He saw June’s standing there while waiting for someone. Someone patted his shoulder. He jumped but then calm down when he saw it was Youngmin.

 

“OMO??!! YOSEOB??!!” Niel’s mouth opened to see an artiste in front of him.

 

L.joe smile foolishly. “Nope I am not him .. We have the same looks. Heheh..BTW..I am L.joe… “He introduced himself.

 

Niel smiled back and tell what’s happening. “ From the moment you called me I’ve been following her until to this place. It seems that Anne hasn’t arrived yet.”

 

Youngmin and L.joe nodded. 15 minutes passed. Suddenly a very y and pretty girl approaching June.

 

“Hi Darling??? Where’s the money???” Anne laughed.

 

June didn’t even smile back to her. She showed a sign and asked her to follow her. L.joe, Youngmin and Niel followed them. June stopped at the back of the nightclub. Nobody was there except them.

 

“So where’s my money??” Anne asked again with a smirk on her face.

 

“I will not give you money anymore…Im broke..” June said blankly.

 

“WHAT??? Are you crazy?? Ok fine… That’s it..Im going to tell the girl…BYE!!!’ Anne turned around and leaving June.

 

June took out a RAMBO knife from her bag and instantly stabbed Anne from the back. Blood coming out from Anne’s back. Before she could give another stab, Youngmin, L.joe and Niel quickly coming out from their hiding. Youngmin grabbed her hands and forcedly took the knife away from her.

 

Anne’s falling down, Niel managed to hold her. Meanwhile , June was shocked to see them. She tried to run away but failed. L.joe took out a rope and tied her up.

 

Youngmin quickly called police and ambulance. Few minutes later , they arrived. The ambulance took Anne to the hospital. While the police took June’s away.

 

‘ Let me go!!! Let me go!!” June screamed hysterically. “ hahahah…all of you will die!!! DIE!!! DIE”

 

Youngmin and L.joe shook their head. Meanwhile Niel,crying. He felt pain in his heart.

 

June…why must you reacting like this?? I love you….Why June??? Why???

 

Youngmin’s approaching Niel. “Its not your fault, she became like this. She doesn’t love you. You deserved someone better.” Youngmin said. He’s patting Niel’s shoulder. Trying to calm him down. Niel wiped his tears but Youngmin can see sadness in his eyes.

 

“L.joe..Now what???” Youngmin asked.

 

“Well … I have a message from my friend. She told me that Anne’s going to be okay. She will be treated at the same place with you. I’ll think its better for us to be at the hospital.” L.joe said.

 

“What about Niel??” Youngmin asked.

 

“Well, just bring him to the hospital. He needs someone. He looked sad. Oh …My friend said that there was a surprise waiting for him at the hospital. Heheh” Youngmin felt confused. Meanwhile L.joe just smiling.

 

All three of them headed to the hospital, unfortunately they have to get a taxi for that instead of flying or apparate like Harry Potter.heheh

 

At the hospital

 

The situation at the hospital was in chaos. Hyori was at the vending machine buying tin coffee from the machine. She looked at the paramedics who were rushing to the emergency unit. She took a quick glance to the victim. She’s bleeding badly. She felt like she has seen her before but not sure where.

 

Why she looked familiar???

 

However, she just ignored it. While she’s drinking the coffee. Someone bumped to her again. The coffee spilt all over her…. It was Kwangmin!!! …AGAIN. She fell down and he fell on her again.

 

Aigoo..Clumsy KWangmin…Just like Youngmin… But ..argkh …I don’t want to think about it ….

 

Youngmin smiled foolishly to Hyori… “Sorry..JAGIYA!! Are you okay???” He stood up while pulling her hands.

 

“Stop..Stop calling me jagiya!!! Like Youngmin!!” She said.

 

Youngmin startled to see her reaction. “ Ops..Im so sorry Hyori..I really am” he said with a sad face.

 

Hyori looked at him…

 

He’s acted way too different than he used to.. He’s acted like he’s Youngmin..ARgkh!! may be becoz they are twins.

 

Hyori looked around and saw Yoseob with a guy..He looked sad.

 

‘Kwangmin..is that Yoseob??” She asked.

 

“Anio.. He may look like Yoseob..But he’s not…He’s my chingu….his name is L.joe and This is Niel. He’s also my friend.” L.joe smiled at her. While Niel looked at him blankly.  

 

Suddenly, Niel left them. All of them were surprised to see his reaction. Niel almost stumbled and fell on a pretty girl. (like Youngmin hahahah)

 

“yah watch out where you’re going!!” The girl pushed him. Niel was so surprised. He looked up and he wanted to scold her but he was so shocked too see her.

 

“Bora noona???!!! Kya~~~!!!” He was so shocked to see her. He’s actually the biggest fan of Bora. He always wanted to meet her. She was the type of girl he dreamt of.

 

“Aigoo~~ you’re so cute!!! “ She pinched both of his cheeks. Then she left.

 

“Noona!! Wait up!!!’ All of the sudden he forgot about June and his sadness. He tried to catch her up.

 

L.joe laughed to see Niel’s reaction, “Woah!!! Bora SISTAR!!” Youngmin said with surprise.

 

“Well ..Its actually some sort of a present for him for helping us” L.joe winked.

 

“Woah…you ACTUALLY can do that??!! “Youngmin showed double thumbs up. While Hyori was confused.

 

“Well , we have to look for Anne” L.joe reminded Youngmin.

 

“OMO!! I almost forgot…Come” They totally forgot about Hyori was there too.

 

“Hey guys..who’s Anne??” Its too late already since they already left her alone. She felt disappointed but yet dissatisfied. She followed them.

 

What are they doing at the Emergency Unit???

 

 

Guys…I know sometimes my story doesn’t sound logic but try to understand that sometimes Im having difficulties to find the right words to interpret what I am going to write..huhuh…Its quite tough since Just I said before English is not my first language..huhu..Please forgive me. Mianheyo huuh… Sometimes please use your imagination huhuuhu… Ok ..enjoy the story… Youngmin’s going to awake soon…Just be patient ok huhuh…Love you guys. To all subscribers!! GOMAWO so much !! Please comment.. To new subscribers…You are most welcome…Tata..;p