The first unexpected meeting.......

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the river bank somewhere in Chuncheon (I don’t even know where is this place heheh)

 

Lee Hyori was taking a walk to the river bank near her house. Somehow she couldn’t hold herself from standing on the rock to take photos from the camera given by her late Granny. She loved the camera so much although it was only an old model. But she didn’t care less since she loved everything given by her Granny. The camera made her remember her Granny always. The one who has raised her until her parents took her away when her Granny passed away last year.

 

“Omo!!! The scenery is so beautiful…I just loved it…. OMG!!! “ she said happily

 

Without her knowing there was a boy watching from far and looking at her with interest. The boy smiled when he saw Lee Hyori who danced happily on the rocks.

 

Lee Hyori danced and danced while taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. Suddenly, she slipped and fell into the river. The bad part was she did not know how to swim. She panicked and feeling like it’s the end of her life.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, there was a boy who jumped into the river.

 

‘Who is~~ that??? ~~..hm..bluup bluup bluup…. ‘ Hyori fainted.

 

The boy managed to save Lee Hyori. He did not know what to do and then he remembered to do the CPR.  

Finally, Lee Hyori gain her conscious and spotted her life saver but with a blurry vision. All she saw only his hair.

A blondie???

 

Then she fainted again. The boy was panicked again and he carried her to the clinic which happened to be near the river. He’s sweating a lot since Hyori was a bit erm…heavy..

 

Once he arrived at the clinic , the doctor took care of everything and seemed that Hyori was fine but in a bit shocked and that’s why she fainted. The boy seemed worried although to a stranger. He seemed to remember something.

 

Oh my!! this gal actually has my first kiss!! But I wouldn’t mind since she’s pretty and her lips tasted sweet.hehehe

 

The boy smiled when he thought about what just happened.

 

“Boy..do you know her???” The boy shook his head. “ I do not know who is she?? I’m just saving her from drowning just now.??’

The boy explained.

 

Suddenly his phone rang,

The boy: Hello??!!

His Omma: Hello??!!! Where the hell are you?? Are you going to be left behind. I said before… we are going to leave this afternoon. Better you get  back now boy!!!

The boy : Ok Omma!! So sorry…

His Omma: Alright then … Apologies accepted. Don’t be late!!

The boy : Ok Omma!! I’ll be back now.Dont worried okay??

 

He hung up the phone and rushed towards his grandparents’ house. He did not want to be left behind by his parents. Until he forgot to check on Lee Hyori.

 

An hour after that

 

Hyori regain her consciousness an hour after that

 

Where am I ?? What I’m doing here???

 

“Miss you are in the clinic…just now you almost drown and someone save you. Oh ya..I think this belongs to you miss. What a beautiful bracelet.” The nurse complimented.

 

“Oh wait nurse..This is not mine.’ She told the nurse

 

“Oh I bet ..this one belongs to your life saver or your hero” The nurse winked at her.

“What should I do with this bracelet, nurse?? May I know the name of the person who save me??’ She asked again

 

‘Well we forgot to ask his name. he doesn’t look from this area… I bet his from the town or maybe from Seoul by looking at his clothes or fashion. How about this miss…Why don’t you keep this bracelet ..who knows you will be meeting him once again. Who knows that he is your hero or maybe your prince charming. You know what..He is so cute and handsome with blonde hair. Very tall and fair. Oh how I wish I can be with him.haha ..Of course not..since I’m old hahah” the nurse said and laugh.

 

Hyori just laughed and thought about it.

 

Hm… who is my hero?? Hm.. I remember when he did the CPR.. OMO!!! He actually kissed me..OMG!!! my first kiss!! But .. I think I don’t mind since he is my hero. I wonder who is he. All I can recall is only his hair. A Blondie.!! I just don’t know why… I think I might fall in love with him. But is it possible??? I don’t even know who the hell he is.. All I have is only his bracelet..Hm.. I wonder..

 

“OMO!!! Where’s my camera?? ‘ Suddenly Hyori remembered about her camera.

 

“Oh well…here it is your camera. Your hero gave it to me.I think its broken’ said the nurse.

“Oh No!! my camera” Hyori cried a lot since it was her precious gift from her granny.

 

She tried to take a picture. “Yes..its still working!!!...” She said happily.

 

“HAHAH…good… I love looking at you like this.. Happy.!!, I think your parents will be worried about you. Off you go..since you are all fine now…” The nurse smiled at Hyori.

 

Hyori smiled at the kind nurse once again and walking home while thinking what just happened.

I just wished that one day I will have chance to meet my hero…