Sad moment

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the Coffee Prince

Its been an unpleasant atmosphere in the Coffee Prince.

What now?

Eunhye confused. She saw that Hyori was crying. Kwangmin holding her trying to console her. “What’s wrong with Hyori, Kwangmin?’ She asked curiously. Kwangmin looked up. “ I don’t know noona. She kept on crying and crying.I have asked her but she’s still like that” Kwangmin sighed.

“ Aigoo..Where’s Youngmin, Hyori??” Hyori did not answer. She kept on crying again.

 

“Come on Hyori... just tell unnie. What’s wrong??” She asked softly. ‘ I’ll tell you why noona!!!” They turned around when they heard a voice. “ Minwoo??” Eunhye said. He came together with Hyunseong and Donghyun. “Its Youngmin ...Its his doing. Hyori saw he’s making out with a !!!” Minwoo said with rage. Both Kwangmin and Eunhye was in shocked“Is that true Hyori???” Eunhye asked. Hyori just nodded. “Where’s Hyung???!!!” Kwangmin stood up and he felt really angry.

How could hyung do this to Hyori. He was so lucky that Hyori’s in love with him. And now he’s doing this to her. Twin or not Im going to punch him.....

“Patient Kwangmin. It must be some kind of misunderstanding. I know Youngmin. He might look naughty but he will not do anything to hurt people especially the one that he loved.” Eunhye said trying to calm Kwangmin. “But noona I saw the whole thing.I felt dissapointed with Youngmin.Although its hard to believe it.” Minwoo said sadly.

Eunhye confused.

I know Youngmin ..he will not doing this. I will investigate this.i believe in him

“Kwangmin... bring Hyori to the my office. She can rest there. I’ll look for Youngmin!” Eunhye said. “ But noona...” Eunhye looked at Kwangmin with a serious look. “No buts!!!”

“Eunhye, i’ll go with you okay???” Donghyun said. “Erm ..its ok oppa... I can go by myself.” She said with a weak smile. “No.. I’ll come with you no matter what. Its late already. Who knows what’s going to happen. Come...”Donghyun pulled her hands.

Kwangmin took Hyori to the office. “Im so sorry Hyori for what Hyung has done. How could he did this to you.” Kwangmin said. “Kwangmin can you leave me alone. I need to calm myself” Hyori said. “But Hyori i don’t want to leave you like this’ Kwangmin said worriedly. “Kwangmin please....Im begging you” Kwangmin has to give in. He left her alone. Hyori’s mind wandered.

Why Youngmin ..why must you do this to me?? I love you with all my heart....

Hyori felt sad, confuse, and all emotion blended in. However, deep down inside she got a feeling that, Youngmin’s innocent. But meanwhile her mind said the other way round.

God please help me?? Ottoke?? Ottoke??

Finally she fell asleep. She dreamt about Youngmin drifted away from her.

“Youngmin...Youngmin” She called him. Youngmin turned around and looked at her. She waved at him. He simply looked at her.

He did not recognize her anymore. She’s trying to reach his hand but unable to reach. She cried. Feeling so sad.

At the Namsan Park

Eunhye and Donghyun sat on the bench in the park. Feeling exhausted. They’ve been wandering around the place that Youngmin loved to hang out. But he’s nowhere to be found.

“Oppa..Now what.. I am really worried.” Eunhye showed her worried face. Donghyun sighed. “ Hm.. i just don’t know what to do now” Both of them have no idea where to find Youngmin.

Suddenly ,Eunhye’s phone rang. She looked at the handphone. Unfamiliar number. “Yeoboseyo??” She said. “WHAT!!!!!?? WHERE!!!??? Ok..ok ...I’ll go as soon as possible” Donghyun looked at her with curiosity. “Oppa..Its Youngmin.. I got a call from a police. He said that Youngmin’s at the hospital right.He met an accident!!! OPPA!!! We’ve got to go to the hospital as soon as possible!!!’ Donghyun nodded. Donghyun took Eunhye to the hospital. Eunhye was crying all the way to the hospital. “Ottoke...Ottoke..oppa..” Donghyun held her hands and said. “ Don’t worry he’s going to be okay...have you called your omma and your appa??” Eunhye shook her head. “ I think..Its better to call them and tell them about this’ Eunhye nodded and start dialling her omma’s phone. ‘omma... Its Youngmin ...he met an accident..me and donghyun are on the way to the hospital. Don’t worry omma. You wait for appa first. Please tell Kwangmin too. Don’t cry omma.. I’ll wait at the hospital okay?? Don’t be worried okay?? Allright.. Bye” She hung up the phone.

“My omma have to wait for appa. She was crying and sound worried.” Donghyun tried to calm her. He held her hands. “Eunhye...calm down..We just pray to god that he’s going to be okay..” He said.

As they arrived at the hospital, they rushed to the counter and asked where Youngmin was. Eunhye was shocked when they were told that Youngmin’s in the ICU. She’s almost fainted. Donghyun managed to hold her from falling. They met the doctor and he said that Youngmin’s in coma. The chances to survive was really low. Only miracle can help him.

She was crying and crying.

Why god...why must this happen to my little brother... He’s still young.....

Then, her parents and her little brother Jeongmin , Kwangmin arrived. Hyunseong and Minwoo also came together. When her omma was told about Youngmin’s condition, she cried and then fainted. While her appa got a heart attack. Everybody was panic. Fortunately they were in the hospital , the doctor and the nurses took care of her parents. Meanwhile the rest of them looked really sad.

Meanwhile, Kwangmin punched the wall so many times and then he cried too . While Eunhye trying to calm her little brother ,Jeongmin who’s crying while hugging him.

Why god why must hyung!!!!

 “Kwangmin, calm down... Im sad too.. we have to be strong...Erm where’s Hyori??” Eunhye asked. “Oh my god!!! Noona.. I totally forgot about her, nevermind im going back to the Coffee House .I’ll take her with me. ” He said and then rushing to the Coffee House. “Aigoo .... Kwangmin..poor Hyori. Poor thing....”

Hyori must be sad when she knows about Youngmin..... God please give us strength!!!

 

a bit sad chapter rite?? i also feel like wanna cry.... what's going to happen next?? hm.....

P/s: saranghaeyo to all my old and new subscribers!!! thanks for all ur support!!!really appreaciate it!! Please comment guys becoz i wanna what u guys think about my story huhuh...as to improve my writing skills huhuhu 

To aichaheartyoungmin~~~ thanks for all your support love ya!!! ;p