Investigation

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

Hi guys...suprise to see YOSEOB pic?? hahah...You'll know why when you finish reading this chapter...hehehe...However,we start the chapter with listening to this song…. My favourite song ….Not one but two….by my BELOVED BOYFRIEND hahaha… funny video clip, don’t you think?? Hahaha love Youngmin acted like a girl hahah…so cute!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0xfxYaKxVo

 

At the ICU Unit

Youngmin lingered around at the hospital. Thinking and thinking about how to contact Anne. He needed her as to settle his problem. He saw Hyori with Kwangmin.

 

His heart felt pain and jealousy arousing. But he loved both of them. He felt uneasy about this. He left them and lingered around at the park. He saw someone familiar. None other, than June. She’s headed to the ICU Unit. He followed her.

 

She stopped when she saw Hyori “You !!! You’re the one who caused this…!!! You brought bad luck to oppa!!!”

 

She tried to slap Hyori but Kwangmin stopped her.

 

“Its not her fault !!! Leave !!! you only bring trouble to people.” Kwangmin pushed her until she fell on the floor.

 

Hyori’s sobbing. June looked at Kwangmin with anger in her eyes. She got up and left the place.

 

Youngmin saw the whole thing. He couldn’t control himself he tried to strangle June. But he failed. His hand passed through her. He felt furious. He kicked everything but nothing move.

“Yah Youngmin!!! Stop it!!! Its useless!!” L.joe suddenly in front of him. Youngmin looked at him. He couldn’t control himself.

 

 “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH” He screamed with frustration.

 

“Its no use Youngmin…you know that you are a soul now.” L.joe said

 

“I know…But I just couldn’t control my anger.” He said.

 

L.joe patted his shoulder trying to calm him down.

 

‘Im okay now..Thanks …Anyway what are you doing here?? I thought you’re busy?? “ Youngmin asked.

 

L.joe sighed. ‘Erm I feel bored ..thats why…Today Im having a time off heheh…”

 

“What?? Angels have time off??? JINJAYO???” Youngmin asked again with disbelief.

 

“Hello???!!! We also need rest !!! “ L.joe yelled at Youngmin’s ear.

 

“Oh ok…. HEhehe….Omo..Where’s June??? I was following her just now and now she’s gone.” Youngmin said.

 

“Hahaha..Don’t worry..L.joe for the rescue…!!!” Suddenly, two funny antennas coming out from his head like a radio antenna. Youngmin laughed to see the funny antennas.

 

“TUT..TUT…TUT… The suspect is about 200 meters away. Bleep..Bleep… Spreading the wing automatically.” Youngmin jumped when he saw wing coming out from L.joe.

 

Without a warning, L.joe grabbed his hands and flew. Youngmin was scared of height. He’s screaming.

 

“yah!!!..Stop screaming like a girl!!! Besides, you will not dead if you’re falling down. You are a soul?? Remember??? ” L.joe scolded him.

 

Youngmin smiled foolishly to him. He tried to calm down.

 

‘Bleep..bleep..the target is detected. Time for landing!!!’ L.joe slowed down and landed on the ground.

 

“There she is. Come …” L.joe dragged Youngmin. To Youngmin surprise both of them changed their clothes to Sherlock Holmes costume.

(imagine Youngmin and L.joe in in these costume hahaha… KYEOPTA!!! CUTE!!!!! http://parmindermest4.blogspot.com/2010/09/sherlock-holmes-movie-costumes-and.html)

 

“Yah!!! What the hell is this??? COsplay???” Youngmin’s yelling.

 

L.joe laughed. “Well just to get the feel hahaha…Don’t you feel like you are a detective now hahaha”

 

“Yah !! I don’t care !! Change my clothes back!!” Youngmin demanded.

 

“Ok..Ok…” L.joe pouted. In just seconds , L.joe changed their clothes back to original.

 

They followed June. She’s at her house now.

 

‘Damn Kwangmin!!! If only I can get my hands on her!!” She said with anger.

 

Her phone rang. “Who is it??!!!” She asked roughly.

 

“Hi honey… remember me???” A woman’s voice.

 

“Who the hell is this???!!! “ She yelled.

 

“Come on..its me …Anne…your so called best friend” Anne laughed evilly.

 

“You !! What the hell do you want??” She asked.

 

“Well dear.. I’m run out of money. Could you please give me money???” She laughed.

 

“What?? You think I’m a banker???!! Im not going to give money.Not anymore!!’ June ‘s yelling.

 

“ Come on honey… If you don’t want to give money..I’ll tell that girl about the truth.hahahahaha” Anne’s threatening.

 

June felt furious. ‘OK!! We meet tonight at the usual place!! ’ She hung up the phone. She screamed

 

“STUPID !!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT!!!” She said angrily.

 

She opened the drawer and took out a RAMBO knife. She laughed evilly.’HAHAHAHA… This will kill you , ANNE”

 

Youngmin and L.joe felt shocked hearing the words. Youngmin felt worried.

 

OTTOKE??

 

“Don’t worry Youngmin, I’ll help you tonight.” L.joe said. They instantly left the place.

 

“I never know that is really evil.” Youngmin sighed.

 

“Don’t worry I got a plan. We are going to save Anne. We need her. As for Niel, he’s on our side right now” L.joe said.

 

“What should we do ?? “Youngmin asked.

 

‘Its almost 8 pm. Let’s go to the hospital. We need Kwangmin now.” In a flash they’re at the hospital. It was Kwangmin’s turn to look after Youngmin. L.joe put sleeping potion on Kwangmin and he fell asleep instantly. Hurriedly, Youngmin entered Kwangmin’s body.  He stood up.

 

“Now what??” Youngmin asked. L.joe looked around and saw a magazine with BEAST on the cover. He instantly disguised himself like YOSEOB.

 

“Ha..How do I look???” He asked while smiling.

 

“WOAH!! YOSEOB!!! But why must you disguise as someone else?? Nobody will recognize you if you keep your original face. Heheh” Youngmin said.

 

“Well…I have my reasons. It’s a secret!!’ L.joe said. He put a cap on his head.

 

I don’t want Hyori to recognize me….hm….

 

“Come … We need to be hurry ..Oh call Niel too. We need his help. “ L.joe instructed.

 

“What are you waiting for??” L.joe asked.

 

“I thought we are going to fly ??” Youngmin asked innocently.

 

“Yah!! You’re in Kwangmin’s body , remember?? Not a soul..We have to act as a normal human,  pabo…. Aigoo..” L.joe nagged. Youngmin smiled foolishly.

 

“Come…. we got to run”  They ran as fast as they can and Youngmin stumbled and fell on Hyori. L.joe was just smiling at Hyori.

 

“Kwangmin!! Why you’re in a hurry??” She asked.

 

“No time to explain,jagiya. Got to go’ Youngmin gave a peck on her lips and ran.

 

Hyori stunned.

 

Why must he did that?? Why he called me jagiya??? Kwangmin has never called me jagiya. Only Youngmin...But … why I felt like Youngmin kissing me?? Am I confused?? Why Im feeling like this??? Am I crazy???

 

She shook her head. “Wait a minute!! OMO!!! Wasn’t that YOSEOB just now?? WITH KWANGMIN???’

 

 

Andwae..I must be insane…

 

 

Another new chapter…tell you guys the truth … I will update a.s.a.p if I have time huhuhu… sometimes It will take me weeks to update. I am really sorry for the late update. Huhu..Anyway hope you like this chapter. Oh …tell you what … I think Im going to write new fanfic on Youngmin…YAY!!! Heheh… But I have to think what story to write. Huhuhhu…I’ll let you know when I have started the story ok?? Heheh….Saranghaeyo!!! Thank you to subscribers and please comment!!! New subcribers are most welcome!! Hehehe…