New crush

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the park somewhere in Seoul

 

The wind blow lightly in the park. There was a very fine and handsome young man lying on the bench. Looking like he’s sleeping. But he was just closing his eyes. Many eyes watching him from far especially girls. Being mesmerize with his charm looks. They giggled and hoping they were given a chance to know him. He however, ignore them. He felt annoyed with the noise. He got up and left the place.

 

Who is he??

 

At the hospital

 

Hyori was looking happily and getting healthy. Everybody went to visit her. Except the Jo twins. When she has free time she went to the pediatric ward. Having fun with the kids. At least she can forget all the pain she had inside. Junhyung has already busy with his work and no time to visit her. But he always sms and call her when he got time.

 

Meanwhile her secret admirer kept on sending the cards to her with beautiful lavender everyday. She always waiting for the cards and the flowers. She felt so happy with the words written. She felt calm. But since she has awaken, the admirer seemed hiding himself from her. Never visited her anymore.

 

After a week she can go home. Her parents has moved to Seoul as promised. She can live happily with them. All seem to be back to normal. But the pain she had inside stil remained.

 

One day, she left alone in her house. She felt so lonely. The memories with Youngmin suddenly emerged. She looked at Youngmin’s pictures. She missed him so much.

 

Where are you Youngmin? I missed you so much…..

 

At Kwangmin’s room in Jo residence

 

Kwangmin just lying down lazily on his bed while listening to the radio. Listening to the sad songs played by the DJ. He’s in his world now. His eyes were red. He felt frustrated and guilty at the same time towards Hyori and Youngmin.

 

He felt really hurt. He wanted to kill himself but he did not find any courage to do it. Besides he did not want to hurt his family. Youngmin is gone now. Nowhere to be found. If he killed himself now, what will happen to his omma, appa, Eunhye noona and his little brother?

 

He heard about what happen to Hyori. Once he heard about Hyori trying to kill herself, he ran to the hospital immediately to meet her. However, he’s afraid. He just a coward who couldn’t control his feelings towards her. He tried to forgot about her. But its seem its impossible.

 

“Ottoke?? Ottoke?? God!!!” He asked. Tears came out from his eyes again.

 

Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door. “Kwangmin, can noona come in??” he heard his noona asked. He quickly wiped his tears.Trying to hide his sadness.

 

‘Yes’ he gave a short reply.

 

“Kwangmin, come ..I have cooked something special for you. Your favourite. You’re going to love it!!!” Eunhye said.

 

Kwangmin just shook his head and gave a fake smile. “ Ani noona… I am not hungry….”

 

Eunhye his hair. “ Kwangmin how long you’re going to be like this?? Just forget about her…. You’re cute, handsome, terrific…. , funny ….You deserved someone better. You just can’t force anybody to love you…. Its painful…but time will heal you….Believe your noona”  Eunhye said.

 

Kwangmin just smile at her and nodded.

 

“I have prepared the food on the table. Once you’re hungry,just eat it okay. Im going to the café. Take care okay??” Eunhye kissed his forehead.

 

Kwangmin felt shocked. She has stopped doing that for ages. However, Eunhye just winked and said “ I love you dongsaeng…. “

 

Then she left. Kwangmin’s being quiet for a while. Pondering about what his noona told him. He’s been pondering about it over and over again.

 

After a while, he stood up. He breathed in and out. He seemed to gain strength.

 

“ I am a namja… I am a strong namja!!!...YES!!!” He shouted out of the window. He smiled and he felt satisfied.

 

He took a bath and put on shirt and jeans. Combing his hair.

 

“Now I look more handsome and charismatic than before. And I am strong!!! I’m a new MAN!!’ he laughed and headed out to town.

 

While he was walking down the street heading to the café, suddenly there was someone running towards him and fell on him.

 

“yah!! Look where you’re going!!!’ Kwangmin said angrily.

 

‘Mianhei…Mianhei….” It was a girl. She looked up and keep on saying the apology many times repeatedly.

 

Kwangmin was mesmerized with her looks. She was so pretty. But it seemed that she’s was busy looking for something. Kwangmin felt something on his left hand. It was a spectacle. He handed the spectacle to her. She put it on immediately and gave the sweetest smile.

 

“Mianhei… I am one clumsy loser!! Sorry and thanks …heheh. I just can’t live without a spec. Without one Im blind!! ” She said while getting up.

 

Kwangmin smiled. She might looked clumsy and geek with her spec but when without her spec…she’s an angel….!

 

“Im Kwangmin…..” He said. “Im Yuna….’ She said.

 

That’s how they met. Kwangmin has a new crush. The type of girl he always like…… a cute clumsy girl….. ;)

 

Hi guys!! this is one short chapter...hehehe.... Its about Kwangmin.... Love it?? I know its a lame chapter..huhu sorry.... but I think the story going to end soon..... What do you think?? Or you want a sequel?? heheh....  Oh I got another newest fanfic on Youngmin titled "One day" heheh  but I don't start yet.... heheh ...Ok that's all  tata.....Saranghae!!!