Dream Coffee Prince...;p

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At Jo’s relatives wedding

 

“Hyung!! What took you long time in the toilet???’ Youngmin jumped. ‘Aigoo… My long lost evil twin… How do you do?? Miss me?? ‘ Youngmin laughed evilly.

 

Kwangmin shook his head “Of course not!!! Yah!! JO YOUNGMIN!!!! You are the one who left me alone at Auntie Yang house!!! You said you want to help out but then you disappeared!! You are the one who is the evil twin. And I have to spend rest of my summer with Auntie Yang..ALONE do you get it ALONE with Auntie Yang??!! She even forced me to wear gowns!!! And fortunately Doojoon hyung getting married… If not I will have to spend another 3 weeks there..Huhuhu NIGHTMARE!!!’ Kwangmin screamed.

 

Youngmin couldn’t help it but laughed. He felt sympathy towards his twin but he couldn’t stand with Auntie Yang. Their mother asked both of them to accompany her during summer break since she felt sympathy towards her. Auntie Yang is her younger sister who unmarried and lonely. But Youngmin couldn’t stand with her since she loved nagging and made him and his twins wearing gowns and dresses. She always said that they would be pretty and cute twin sisters. He hated that. So then he decided to leave and went to his grandparents’ house instead.

 

“Yah!! JO YOUNGMIN!! Next time if you leave me again I’m not going to help you at Noona’s coffee house. DO YOU GET IT???!!!” Kwangmin screamed again.

 

“Aigoo..my twin don’t worry ..Next time I won’t do that okay??? Mianhei… huhuh” Youngmin making funny faces because he knew Kwangmin couldn’t stand it. Kwangmin laughed.

 

“Youngmin Hyung.. Kwangmin Hyung... Omma called..She said its time to leave. She said that tomorrow both of you have to help noona at noona’s coffee house since your hostel is near to her coffee house.hehhe. Come come faster faster.”Their little brother Jungmin (assuming Jungmin is their little brother hahahaha)said.

 

“Whatttt???? Not again… I don’t want to.’ Youngmin said.

 

‘Oh ya hyung, she said that if you don’t want to help noona from tomorrow onwards she will cut your allowance.’ Little Jungmin winked at his hyung.

 

“What!!!!! What the *+##$#@$$$#%%%%???’ Kwangmin laughed. ‘Hyung it seems that you cannot run away again hahahaha. ’

 

Youngmin babbling and babbling while Kwangmin laughed at him.

 

Seoul(2 weeks after that)

 

Hyori has moved to Seoul and now she’s staying in the hostel. She has to share a room with somebody but it seems that her roommate was not around. She shook her head after she looked at her room. It was such a mess.

 

Aigoo …how on earth a girl can live in this mess…  I think town girls like that …hehehe… But its ok..I’ll get used to it.

 

She smiled and suddenly she stepped on a magazine. She took a look at the magazine and quickly threw away the magazine. ”Aigoo…. Playboy magazine??? Aigoo…What the hell is this??” She surprised to see her roomate’s belongings.

 

She shook her head. “Aigoo … I just have to be patient… I think Im gonna get out from this room for now… Clearing my mind” She said.

 

She went out and there she saw a park across the building. She went to the park and enjoyed the scenery. She’s humming her favourite song by Kiss ‘Because I’m a girl’. It really calmed her. She looked at her wrist and  looked at the bracelet with a word JOY written on it. She smiled. “Hm… I just wished I can meet my hero one day.. Until that Im gonna keep this bracelet and protect it like protecting my life.” She said.

 

Oh my I have to register tomorrow…oh ya I have to search for part time job. Hm.. If not how I’m going to survive? I know that appa will give money but I don’t want to burden him. Erm let’s see.. Should I work at the coffee house???

 

She looked around and then she saw a coffee house ‘Dream Coffee Prince” . She saw a poster.

 

Omo!! Waitress wanted!!! Yay!!

 

She went in the coffee house. Only 3 customers in the coffee house. Then she met the owner.

 

”Anneyong… Hm.. I saw the poster. The post… waitress…Is it still available??? ‘ She asked politely.

 

A beautiful young lady smiled at her. ‘Yup still available. Are you interested???

 

Hyori nodded and smiled at her. “When can you start, dear?? ‘ The young lady asked.

 

“I can start anytime Madam.” She bowed at her. ‘Omo!! You are so kyeopta!!! I feel like I wanna hug you now” The young lady suddenly hugged her tightly. Hyori could not breath.

 

“Noona… She looked liked she can die if you still hugging her like that” A cute guy said.

 

“Oh my sorry dear… I just couldn’t control myself..You are so kyeopta with your big glasses like a doll. Huhu.. Besides I don’t have little sisters huhu.. I only got 3 naughty little brothers huhuhu. From now on you can call me Eun Hye UNNIE, got it??? “ She said.

 

Hyori nodded and smiled. “ Aigoo… Look Kwangmin… isn’t she cute???” Suddenly…

“ Who’s cute??? “ Out of nowhere there was a blondie asking question. He stared blankly at Hyori.

 

Wah…a character from Manhwa???  OMG … He looked like a Japanese guy.. He is so cute…. I just couldn’t stop staring at him. He’s an angel from heaven..

 

“Youngmin!!! You are late… I will tell Omma that you are late then she can cut your allowance. HAHAHAHA’ Eun Hye unnie laughed evilly.

 

“Aigoo~~~ Noona… DON’T!!! just don’t will ya.. I promise I will not skipping my duties ever again. I swear” Youngmin said and showing aegyo faces.

 

“Aww.. Youngmin stop making those charismatic faces… I can’t take it anymore…Oh ok..Don’t do it anymore okay?? Oh ya this is the new waitress that will be working with us… Oh she is also my new cute little sister” Eunhye said. Hyori’s face redden.

 

“So this is our new little sister, eh?? Hm let me have a look at her… “ Slowly Youngmin approached her and looked at her closely. She can felt his breath . She felt like she wanna die right now. Her face become hot and more red than before. Its so close like he wanna kiss her.

 

“Hm you looked really familiar. Hm… Oh well.. Noona I thought Dream Coffee Prince only for Princes like us … for guys only??? “ Youngmin said blankly.

 

“Yah JO Youngmin!!! Then what am I??? A guy??? You PABO… I am a gentle lady ok??? Besides , I really need a friend so that I can look more ladylike rather than being around with you guys… PABO Youngmin!!! Now Youngmin and Kwangmin …Off you go to the kitchen!!! Wash all dishes!! GRRRR… I am angry right now.. Make sure that all the dishes are well clean.. If not…!! I’m going to smack down both of you!!’ Eunhye screamed.

 

“YES MONSTER BOSS!!!” Both of the twins replied at once and hurriedly run while laughing to the kitchen. They knew that their noona can become a MONSTER INC. if she angry!!!

 

‘Aigoo… those twins… both of them can be naughty. But Kwangmin I can handle.. but Youngmin??? AIgoo… really naughty and stubborn!!! Oh dear mianhei for making you watching this drama. “ Hyori laughed politely. “Its ok Unnie.. hehe. Unnie I have to go now.. See you tomorrow then??”  She smiled.

 

“Erm Okay!! See you tomorrow dear and take care okay??” Eunhye said caringly.

 

Once she waved goodbye to Eunhye she quickly walked to her hostel without her noticing there were eyes watching her from the coffee house.

 

Erm why I cannot forget about the Blondie?? What’s his name??? Youngmin… Aigoo I always dream I can have a boyfriend who looked like a character in the Manhwa. Now I finally met one … But I bet he will not fall in love with me..He’s cute ..handsome.. ignorant ..arrogant… Aigoo.. I should stop thinking about him… It has to be stopped.