Business Trip

Soshi One Shots

Yuri waved her hand to say hello to Seohyun. 
"Yah! Unnie, you didn't wait for me earlier."

"I did, but it took you so long to come out of the van. Did you still fix yourself? Aaah~ you're not wearing too much make up but you look especially pretty today." Yuri rushed walking as she teased Seohyun.

Seohyun walked faster and hit her unnie's back.  Seohyun laughed at Yuri's statement and Yuri also giggled at how flustered Seohyun was.

They walked side by side as Yuri was reading her boarding pass. Seohyun glanced at Yuri who looked quite serious suddenly. She waited for the right timing until she placed her arm around Yuri's shoulder. Yuri raised her eye brows and wondered but then she got what Seohyun wanted. She wrapped her arms around Seohyun, and enjoyed the comfort and warmth that sweet hug brought. Yuri knew that Seohyun did miss her as much as she did. The sweet moment was captured by the fansite masters that were present to see the two Girls' Generation members. 

 

Yuri and Seohyun waved to their fans before proceeding to the jet bridge to their plane. The stewardess led them to the business class for their seats. 

"Phew! Finally! I could sleep." Yuri said as she rest her head on Seohyun's shoulder.

Seohyun was quite shocked with Yuri's gesture yet she managed to ask her. "Drama filming was pretty though, huh?"

Yuri answered as she placed her arms around Seohyun, "I enjoyed it a lot yet I was worried I would be a burden to the veterans." 

Seohyun held Yuri's hand that was on her stomach. "Well, you sure had a lot of learnings. Good thing we had this business trip for you to rest before filming your last scenes with 'Defendant'"

"Business trip?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, I mean this is for our Pantene endorsement." Seohyun said matter-of-factly.

Yuri suddenly frowned and stared at Seohyun, "Why do you sound as if this is only a business trip?" 

"Huh?" Seohyun asked as she was confused at Yuri's sudden change of tone.

"We've known each other for so long yet we didn't see each other for quite sometime. Now I think you don't value what we have." Yuri said.

Seohyun suddenly laughed at how Yuri's getting emotional now. "You know I love you too." Seohyun suddenly blurted out. 

"Wha-what?" Yuri said with a shocked expression like how her derp face would always show when she is shocked.

"I mean... I accepted the offer to endorse this shampoo with you, knowing that, I would spend time more with you more than the other members including doing that "Secret" MV for this. We have this great chemistry and I think... I would never imagine to be in a kind of duo with someone else, besides you." Seohyun said.

With that, Yuri's heart melted with those sincere and sweet words.

"Really?" Yuri asked, flashing her silly yet cute smile.  

Seohyun just nodded and grinned cutely.

A Pantene staff approached them to say something about their trip. He then said, "So just use this selfie stick and show the Pantene products that you use." 

Yuri gladly held the selfie stick and greeted the camera and Seohyun introduced herself as well. Seohyun held the stick this time to show what's inside Yuri's bag - her phone, wallet, and Pantene leave on. 
Seohyun rubbed the liquid of the leave on on Yuri's hair and they both giggled at their skinship. 

 

https://www.facebook.com/PanteneTW/videos/1311541692275514/

When they were done filming that short stint, they laughed at each other at how silly they just acted yet it made their hearts flutter so much. 

It took more that 3 hours of travel from Korea to Hong Kong and fans awaited Yuri and Seohyun at the airport. There were body guards that shielded them from some chaotic fans. Yuri saw this and was hesitant to make a move. She gently wrapped her arms around Seohyun. Seohyun waved to fans with her right hand which caused Yuri's arms to slightly slide on Seohyun's shoulders. Seohyun felt guilty, so she clung her left arm on Yuri's right. 

Fans walked with them during the long walk at the airport. Luckily, they just wanted to see the two SNSD members and did not attempt to go so near them. 

Yuri whispered to Seohyun, "I thought the two of us are like in the middle when it comes to popularity within our group, but we've pretty got much fans, huh? 

Seohyun giggled and whispered back, "You're right unnie. Our YulHyun ship isn't even that popular among our fans."

The two continued to walk slowly with the sea of fans following them. They gracefully accepted fan letters and posed for the fans' camera. 

They safely rode their van and headed to their hotel. 

 

 

Yuri sat on the bed and held Seohyun's hands.
"Seohyun-nah?"

"Hmm?", Seohyun answered in such a soft and sweet voice as light as air.

"Don't you think there's a reason for this?" Yuri seriously said. But Seohyun took it lightly, being used to Yuri's playful personality.

"Reason for what?" Seohyun said laughing.

"Why we're together like this. We've been busy and all... it's been a while since the eight of us gathered. But it's you whom I saw first before the others." Yuri said. 

"There's a reason for everything." Seohyun said.

Yuri suddenly hugged Seohyun. 

"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing. I just miss you..." Yuri replied in such a sweet yet vulnerable voice.

"But - " Yuri trailed off with her words.

"But what?" Seohyun asked.

"I miss you. I miss you more than the other members." Yuri said in a serious tone.

Seohyun laughed a little and said, "I miss you more than anyone else in the world. And don't tell that to the other unnies, or else... they'll get jealous." 

Yuri's heart warmed with what Seohyun said about missing her more than anyone else but "other unnies" struck her, making her think that Seohyun just think of her as one of her unnies. Yuri just decided to play along since they still had time before leaving for the airport.

"You said you miss me more than anyone including all the members but you don't want them to find that out. But why would they get jealous? It's not like they like you or something." Yuri said deciding to give clues, leading Seohyun to what she felt for her.

Seohyun had a sly smile on her innocent face. "You're acting as if you like me or something." 

Yuri could just tell her feelings for Seohyun at that moment but she realized, she should play more. She wasn't sure if she would be accepted or rejected at this point. 
"I don't even know if you had an ex, so I don't know if you'll even like someone like me." 

"You never even asked me if I had an ex or if I"ll like you." Seohyun replied.

"So... did you have an ex?" Yuri asked.

"None. There's no one that approached me that I liked back." Seohyun said.

"So there's someone that you like that didn't approach you?" Yuri asked.

Seohyun just nodded.

"Well, remember what I just told you?" Yuri asked.

"About what?"

"About how there's a reason for everything?" Yuri asked.

"Hmm..." Seohyun just said listening to what more Yuri can say.

"There's a reason why we've worked on this project, being in a music video, having the same endorsement, being together like this with just the two of us." Yuri said.

"And that reason is?" Seohyun said.

"Well, you told me you didn't have an ex and you can't stay single forever. Well, I'm single too  and if you want, you can just have me when you can't find someone else." Yuri said.

Seohyun held Yuri's hand and looked at her sincerely. "Yuri..." Yuri was surprised as Seohyun didn't call her unnie. 
"Yuri, you sound like you're just some backup I could have. But it shouldn't be."

"So... that means you'll like me?" Yuri said in a sweet and hopeful tone this time."

"What "you'll like me""? I already like you. I assume you like me too, volunteering yourself as a lover if I can't find anyone else." Seohyun said smiling.

Yuri smiled like a goofball so much deeply in love.

"What?" Seohyun said also smiling like a silly person. 

"What "what?"" Yuri asked unaware of anything else.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me?" Seohyun asked.

"Can I?" Yuri asked.

"Unnie, I'm not a kid anymore." Seohyun slightly yelled getting impatient.

Yuri leaned closer to Seohyun, closing the gap between them until their lips touched with a gentle kiss. Yuri allowed her lips to linger on Seohyun for a few moments before slightly moving back. She let her lips lock with hers applying a little more pressure than the first one. Yuri paused to check on Seohyun and stared at her shining pair of orbs while placing her palm on Seohyun's cheek.
"I love you, Seohyun-nah."

"I love you too, Yuri."

"No unnie?"

"Should I?" 

"No." Yuri continued to admire Seohyun as she tucked in Seohyun's hair behind her ear. 

Yuri noticed that she had her lipstick stained on the corners of Seohyun's lips. 

"Mianhae" Yuri smiled as she wiped the lipstick mark with her thumb.

Seohyun held Yuri's wrist to stop her. 

"Don't." Seohyun said.

"Why?" Yuri asked with a confused expression.

"I'll save it for later." Seohyun said as she bit her lips ily teasing Yuri.

"Yah!" Yuri was embarrassed yet she still found Seohyun so hot. "Fine, fine... let's go to sleep we have a fan meeting tomorrow. We can't wake up late, baby." Yuri said as she hugged Seohyun to sleep.